leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Off to War

873 45 25
By hypersomniac-

I just randomly thought of this idea. Sorry if it's crappy because I didn't really think it out. Also, RANT BOOK 2 is published. <NOT EDITED>
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were cuddled up to Leo trying to go to sleep in your shared bed. It was 3:54 AM and you were tired.

You hugged Leo's torso as he had his arm wrapped around you and his face buried into your neck.

Every once in a while, you would feel little sloppy kisses from Leo. You would shudder at the warmth radiating off of those kisses.

Leo knew that light kisses on your neck made you tired, so he did more and more. You soon closed your eyes and fell asleep.

You felt Leo hug you tighter and caress your shoulder with his calloused, warm hands.

You leaned into Leo because you were cold. Leo was basically your human blanket, and that's one of the things you love about him.

As you were peacefully sleeping, your phone started ringing. You groaned and didn't move at all.

"Are you going to get that?" Leo mumbled into your neck.

You sighed and outstretched your hand to grab your phone. You looked at the contact name and felt like crying.

It was your dispatcher. You weren't suppose to go off into war for a few months.

You were in the army. A few days ago, your dispatcher sent you home because they didn't need you and told you to spend some time with Leo.

You were happy when he told you that because you would finally get to see Leo after not seeing him for three months.

You answered the phone call even though you didn't want to. Although, you didn't have a choice anyways.

"Hello?" You said in a sleepy voice.

"We need you to come down to the airport in the morning around 10:15. You are being sent off to Afghanistan."

"I'll see you tomorrow." You said sadly before hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked worriedly.

"I'm being sent to Afghanistan Leo."

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Leo saw the sadness and he hugged you. Leo was also sad because he wouldn't be able to see you for more months.

You relaxed into Leo's arms and closed your eyes to go to sleep. Leo always made you calm.

It was also the last time you would be in Leo's arms for a while, so you wanted to make it last.

~Timeskip to next morning~
You woke up at eight o'clock along with Leo. It was the morning you would have to leave.

You grabbed your army uniform and went to the bathroom. When you got to the bathroom, you turned on the water to take a shower.

You put shampoo in your hair and then rinsed it out. You washed your body and put in conditioner before washing that out.

You got out of the shower and dried off before putting on the heavy and uncomfortable uniform.

One thing you liked about the uniform is the authority and responsibility it shows that you have.

After doing that, you brushed out your damp hair and teeth and plugged in your hair dryer.

You usually just air dry your hair, but you hated going outside with sopping hair hanging down your back.

You blow dried your (H/L) (H/C) hair and took out your collection of hair ties and bobby pins.

You brushed out your hair once again. You twisted it and wrapped it into a low bun.

You secured your bun with bobby pins. You sprayed it with hair spray and also patted down your flyaways.

You took your army hat and put it nearly on your hair. You secured it with bobby pins to so it wouldn't get carried away from the wind.

Meanwhile, Leo was making you breakfast while you hit changed and ready.

You walked out of the bathroom without putting on any makeup because you thought natural beauty was more beautiful than fake beauty.

You picked up your combat boots and got a clean pair of socks. You sat at the edge of your bed and put them on.

You walked out of yours and Leo's bedroom and into the kitchen of your apartment.

Leo made you Belgium waffles topped with whip cream (NO INAPPROPRIATE JOKES), chocolate drizzle, and chocolate chips.

Leo made you your favorite breakfast and you went up to him and gave him a hug and kiss.

Leo obviously returned the kiss because you were his girlfriend. You thanked Leo one last time before sitting down and eating your waffles.

Your bag was already packed with your clothes because you always had it ready for when you had to leave like this.

After you finished eating and checking your phone, you grabbed your duffle bag and walked out of your apartment with Leo by your side.

You put your bag in the backseat and then climbed into the passenger side. Leo was in the driver's seat and started the car.

You were really anxious even though it wasn't the first time you've been in a war.

Leo noticed and immediately grasped your hand in his right one. He drove with only his left hand on the wheel.

Throughout the car ride, you had your leg bobbing up and down out of nervousness. It was a habit.

Leo kept telling you comforting words and tried to make you laugh and smile so you wouldn't be as worried.

Not to long after leaving the house, Leo parked in a parking space in front of the airport.

He grabbed your bag and carried it for you as you both walked in.

He sat in a chair while you went up to the ticket booth and bought s ticket to Afghanistan.

Leo was also very worried about you. He never knew if you were going to die in the war.

You got your ticket and walked back to Leo to see a single tear fall down his face.

It broke your heart to see Leo crying. You hugged him and pestered his face with kisses.

"Hey it's okay. In sure I'll be alright just like every time."

The announcer voice coming out of a megaphone made you jump and divert your attention to the message.

"May the people of flight 193 please get in line to board their flight."

You sighed sadly because that was your flight. Then, you started to get nervous once again.

You weren't nervous about going off to war, but was nervous because you were ready to tell Leo the three most important words a couple says in a relationship.

"Leo, can I..um..tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I-I love you."

Leo stood in front of you stunned with wide eyes. You were afraid that he didn't return the feelings.

"D-did you just say what I think you said?"

"Uh..yeah."

Leo grinned and kissed every inch of your face. He picked you up bridal style and swing you around.

"I love you too. I've been wanting to say that for a while now."

"I repeat, will the people of flight 193 please step in line." The announcer said again.

You hugged Leo tightly one last time and he pulled away to give you a long, gentle, sweet, and passionate kiss.

"I'll see you in a few months, but skype me every minute you can please." Leo pleaded.

"I'll do that and see you in a few months."

And with that, you left to board your flight. What you didn't tell Leo was that you were pregnant with his baby.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I just now thought of that plot twist.

I'm not sure if I'll be making a part 2, but if you guys want it, I guess I can consider it.

Love you guys💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 710 31
All da ladies love Bad Boy Supreme!
699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
146K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
1.9K 232 15
-In Control- [Book II - Dream Series] ____________________ "Sunshine, paint my life in red" ____________________ Kashitarō itou x Amatsuki Fan fictio...