True Love? Maybe... A Travis...

By KitKatTheDancer

Highest Ranking is 1st for Travis X Reader books ~. ~. ~... More

Never Leaving
Knocks on the Door
Meet and Greet
Getting Hangry
Unfortunate Happenings
Our Little Deal
Date Night Pt. 1
Date Night Pt. 2
Friend From the Past
Who Are You?
Lost Friends
The Reveal
The Carnival
Troubles With Exes
Fights Never End
Taking A Break
Plans, Plans, and More Plans
Scary Day
Hanging Out
Jealousy?
Don't You Worry
I Won't Let Him Hurt You
...I Love You...
Where Are You
If I Could Remember
Starting Over
Our Last Dance

Broken Heart

2.3K 63 122
By KitKatTheDancer

Y/N POV

Of course I went to the Carnival. Travis told me he wanted to take Lucinda somewhere special. Where else to go than the Carnival?

I used my common sense to 1 find out where Lucinda and Travis were, 2 know Lucinda would pick the Ferris Wheel first, and then 3 convince Katelyn to come to the Carnival with me. Because first off, I needed a ride, and second off, Lucinda would think I'm a stalker.

Ok, that's all a lie. Travis texted me that they were going to the Carnival, I wanted to see the Ferris Wheel, and I didn't want to be at the Carnival alone and look like a loser.

I just thought of that master plan in my mind in case Lucinda tries anything and I have to talk to her.

Anyways, while I was talking in my mind about the stupid plan, Katelyn and I walked all the way to the other side of the park. Great.

But hey, Katelyn and I haven't hung out since forever, so this isn't about being jealous. This is about me and my sister. And partially about being jealous.

We got in line for the teacups when Katelyn did the strangest thing ever.

"Oh no." She gasped. She squatted down so nobody could see her.

"Who are you hiding from?" I asked her.

I smiled. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her.

"Travis is here! With Lucinda!" She whisper shouted.

I had to act like I didn't know, so I did.

"Really? Why?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't know if you remember, but Travis made a deal with Lucinda. I didn't know he was taking her here."

"Well come on, why does it matter?" I asked.

The line started moving in front of us and we did little walks while squatted down. Katelyn looked at me like I had just said she was wrong.

"Lucinda. Is. With. Him. Surely, if she sees you, she'll flip and possibly kill you!" Katelyn whisper shouted more.

I rolled my eyes."Whatever. She can't take me away again."

"Yes she can, and she will. Something about her just....makes me different." She said.

"Duh. She made you lose interest in Travis and like Jeffory you know."

According to her facial expression, I had just grown two more heads. (What?😂)

"What are you talking about? How did you know I dated Travis." She replied superstitiously.

"Travis told me." I scuffed.

"You need to stay away from him." She angrily told me.

"Why? Because you broke his heart?" I told her.

"No, because he's a jerk. He broke up with me you know." She explained.

"I do know. But I don't care because you didn't care. You liked Jeffory." I scuffed at her.

The line moved again and we scooted with it.

"Travis is nothing but trouble. You need to stay away from him." She scuffed. "That's final."

"Is it? Is it though? Last I checked, I'm an adult. You can't control me wether you're two years older or 40." I yelled quietly at her.

Then, I lost my temper. I stood up and stomped out of the line.

"Y/N! Wait!" Katelyn yelled from behind me.

I ignored her and continued walking off. I made it out of the line and I got in line for the Bumper Cars. Running into people should calm me down.

I had no idea where Katelyn was, but I didn't care. People started coming in line after me and I gave up looking for Katelyn. She won't find me in this line.

There was two people in front of me. The girl looked like she was trying to kiss the man in the cheek, but the man rejected her.

Then I realized the girl was Lucinda and the man was Travis. Lucinda scuffed and looked shocked when she turned her eyes to see me.

I stood there and smirked at her with my arms crossed. Lucinda tapped on Travis's shoulder and he looked back. When he saw me, his frown turned into a smile.

"What are you doing here stalker?" Lucinda questioned.

"I don't know witch. What am I doing here?" I replied.

Travis snickered. Lucinda scowled.

"Ladies, calm down. Lucinda, she's not a stalker." Travis said.

"She followed us here though." She whined.

"Actually, I was here to hang out with my sister Katelyn." I said.

"MmHm. Sure." Lucinda was eying me.

The employee let us into the bumper cars. Lucinda followed Travis and got into one right next to his. I on the other hand, got one on the other side.

It wasn't a huge area, but this was still gonna be fun.

We started and I went straight for Lucinda. I bumped into her so hard her stupid smirk slipped right off her face. And then a frown replaced it. She looked stunned.

She then looked mad. She pulled out her wand. She pointed it at me until someone bumped into her, knocking the wand onto the floor.

It was am employee actually.

"Ma'am, you're going to have to leave." He told her. "Witches are not permitted on Carnival grounds."

"What?!" She scuffed.

Without Lucinda noticing, Travis smirked at me. I gave him a look that said I was definitely confused.

The employee escorted Lucinda out of the Carnival. Then out of nowhere, someone bumped into me. It was Travis.

"Shouldn't you be after your date?" I asked.

"Nah. I knew she'd get kicked out because she's a witch." He said. "I also knew you'd come to the Carnival."

I blushed. Then, to cover it up, I backed up and ran into him.

"Whatever loser." I told him.

"Hey, where's Katelyn?" He asked.

"We got into a fight. I honestly have no idea though." I scuffed.

"Oh." He mumbled. "Well, I guess you and I get to hang out then." He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Ok." I sarcastically said.

We walked over to the dunking thing to see Zane sitting on the stool.

"Oh, you two. I bet you can't knock me off." Zane maniacally laughed.

I got angered.

"Don't underestimate me Zane. I will win." I said.

"Yeah? I'd like to see you try." Zane smirked.

"Oh no.." Travis said.

I grabbed one of the baseballs and smirked. I aimed right for Zane's face, but I missed. And hit the target. Darn.

"Ha! Told you I could win!" I said.

"Waaaa?!" He whined.

I happily bounced over to the prize section. When I saw what it was, I secretly fangirled. But I kept quiet.

"My Little Horsies plush dolls?" I asked. "Seriously? Oh well, I guess I'll get...this pink one I totally don't know the name of." I said grabbing Pinkie Cake.

"NO! NOT PINKIE CAKE!" Zane yelled from the water pool.

"It's my prize!" I stuck my tongue out and walked over to Travis. "Come on, let's go get cotton candy." I told him.

We were walking over to the cotton candy stand when Travis dragged me somewhere else. It was by a ride that was closed, causing nobody to be there.

"Wait, I thought we were getting cotton candy?" I asked.

"Y/N, there's something really important I need to talk to you about.." He admitted.

"OK, what is it?" I shrugged.

"This is going to be really awkward, but I need to come clean. When you were defeating Zane." He paused and I giggled. "I don't...like you in that way... I don't think we should go into a relationship and I kind of hope we can still be friends? I don't really know yet, but I hope you're not mad."

"Not mad?" I said tearing up. "All this time I spent with you. Wasted. I thought you were different from every other guy I've dated." I paused. A tear rolled down my cheek. "But you're no different Travis Enki. You're just as bad as the rest." I said storming off.

I walked around crying and trying to find Katelyn. I finally found her sitting on a park bench next to a guy. It was Jeffory. I didn't want anyone I knew to see me like this, but Katelyn is who I need. I ran over to her and hugged her while crying.

"Wha- Y/N?! What happened? Who do I need to kill?" She asked.

"N-no one." I said sobbing. "I just... I just thought Travis was different....different from everyone else..." I started crying more.

Katelyn looked at Jeffory with a sad expression, then at me. She had to choose wether she was gonna comfort me, or hang out with Jeffory.

Based on how I acted earlier, I expected her to choose choice B. But, she chose choice A.

"Sorry Jeff, I have to make sure Y/N is alright. She needs comforting right now so we need to hang out another time." She told him. Jeffory smiled and nodded. Then he walked away.

I looked up to Katelyn. She had a sweet smile on her face.

"Boys are idiots." She said. I giggled softly and rested my head on her shoulders.

"I should've listened to you Katelyn, I'm sorry." I told her.

She pulled my head off her shoulder and cupped my chin in her hand.

"It's ok. I was very blunt earlier telling you what to do and how to live your life. We were both stupid." She smiled sweetly.

I laughed a bit and nodded.

"I can agree with that." I smiled at her.

She wiped away all my tears and hugged me. I hugged her back until someone rudely interrupted us.

"Well, hello Y/N. Been awhile. Hasn't it." A male said.

Ohh no....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.9K 18
"You're a trouble maker," I grumbled, crossing my arms in front of my chest. He let out a breathless laugh and took a step closer to me, leaning so c...
32.5K 871 24
Started: September 2016 Finished: April 21 2017 ~ Running from fate, running from family, running from responsibilities, from love, from the guards h...
2.5K 180 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
1.1K 60 15
She wakes up in a strange place. He has a massive secret. They both love each other. Will this secret ruin their lives? This is a Travlyn fanfic tha...