SuperMartian One-Shots

By Lizardgurl

Okay, since none of you lemmings out there want to write SuperMartian fanfics, I guess I'll write another one... More

SuperMartian
Okay? Okay.
First Date
Proposal
Late Nights
Tickle Fight
The New Girl
Surprise Party
Christmas
Angels (AU)
"Our Tree"
Take THAT
I Can't Lose Her
Lipstick
Captain America AU
The Ship Is Dead
Star Wars AU
A/N- EXTREME
What Do I Feel?
Good News...
Getting Back Together
Daddy's Little Girl
CONTEST
Something There....
You Promised...
For The Dancing And The Dreaming (How To Train Your Dragon AU)
Season One vs. Season Two
Love Story
Wedding Day
Why We Hate La'gaan
Heroes: All Grown Up.
Everyday (HSM AU)
Say It
They Found Out
Diary
WINNER(S)
Super-Kid
A/N- Good News!!!!
Valentine's Day
Just Like Us
Moving
Glasses
Double Date (@Star-Wars_SkyGurl's Request)
Don't Leave Me
Angels (AU Part Two)
K.I.S.S: Keep It Simple, Stupid. (Page By Paige AU)
Star Wars AU (Again!)
"Stay With Me" AE
Angels AU (Part Three)
Future
Photograph (FIFTY CHAPTERS)
Author's Note- I Need Your Help!
Realization
Prom?
Cinderella
"Bring Him Home" (Star Wars AU)
July Fourth
Sick Day
Her Superman
Kissing
Rainy Day
Date With Destiny
Date With Destiny (Part Two)
Date With Destiny (Part Three)
Rockstar AU
More Late Nights
Valentine's Day
You'll Be In My Heart
Rage
Dreams
Prom-posal (Version Two)
Working Together
Incredibles AU
CHRISTMAS
Kitchen
Stood Up
Betrothed (PART ONE)
Betrothed (PART TWO)
Betrothed (PART THREE)
Betrothed (PART FOUR)
Star Light, Star Bright
A Million Dollars

Blind Date

627 17 6
By Lizardgurl

Request for ColleenODriscoll, featuring two of her OCs!

"Gar, what's all the fuss for?"

"Nuuuuuthing...." Beast Boy smiled sweetly at his blood sister.

M'gann raised her eyebrow. "Tell me..." She raised her hands, poised to strike.

Katie giggled, knowing what was coming. "Nope!"

"Alright, you asked for this." M'gann's arms grew longer as Supergirl and Beast Boy tried to make a run for it, but they couldn't escape M'gann's reach.

"AHAHAHAHA- STOP!- HAHAHAHA OKAYOKAY, WE'LL TELL!" Gar gasped for breath.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Katie took a while to calm down after the tickling had stopped.

"We set you up!" She squealed, wiping tears from her eyes.

M'gann stumbled backwards, flinging the cookies on a tray into the air and into puppy-Gar's mouth.

"Wh-what?"

Gar licked the cookie crumbs from his lips, turning back into a human. "We got you set up on a blind date, y'know, since you're newly-single again!"

M'gann narrowed her eyes at Gar. If she knew her little brother well enough, and as a mind-reader of course she did, her blind date wouldn't be so "blind" after all.

-------

Connor glared at Chris. 

"No."

"Aw, c'mon, Kon! It'll be fun!"

"No," Connor waved it off and began to walk in the other direction. "I'm done with love and all that sappy crap."

"Oh too bad, because I promised this girl that you'd be there...that not even wild wolves could keep you away!"He add-libbed.

Wolf looked up with a curious noise.

Chris bit his lip behind her brother's back. "And...I know she's going to be really disappointed if I have to call it off. Katie already told her how amazing you are!"

Connor stopped and sighed.

"Okay, but just this once."

Chris cheered a little too soon. 

"And don't try to pull this stunt again, Chris." With that final warning, Connor stomped off to his room with Wolf on his tail.

Chris gave a thumbs up, and Katie and Gar peeked around the corner.

"Sheesh, what a toddler." Katie grimaced.

-------

M'gann spent nearly an hour in front of the mirror, shifting between outfits while Katie sat on the bed and offered advice in between chocolate candy kisses.

"Do something pink...sweetheart neckline...oo, that long skirt is pretty! Nope, not that dark...a little bit lighter...perfect! For the color anyways! Now let's do the makeup!" 

M'gann smiled at the younger girl. "Where is this date going to be, anyway?" She asked.

Katie nearly choked on a kiss. "Oh~ um...Gar suggested the mission room?"

M'gann raised an eyebrow at Katie. They had to know that she'd figured out who her "blind date" was already, even if Garfield being so supportive of it wasn't such a big hint.

"Katie, I promise I will give it my best shot, but...promise you won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out?"

Katie twirled a foil wrapper between her fingers. 

"I promise."

-------

"Chris, I look stupid."

"Nah, you just need a little less...spray." Chris laughed nervously, tossing the can in the trash bin.

Connor grumbled at his reflection in the mirror. "I knew I should've had Katie help me."

"She's too busy helping M'gann," Chris blurted out before he could think.

Connor raised an eyebrow in Chris's direction. "M'gann has a date too?"

Chris coughed. "Um...yeah, anyway, I think you can handle it from here, big guy, I'll leave you to it!" Chris made finger guns at his big-brother-finger as he back out of the room, leaving Connor with twenty minutes to de-gel and get dressed before he had to meet Chris back in the mission room.

Once the door closed behind him, Chris sprinted to the mission room, where things didn't look half as bad as he'd feared.

"M'gann's all ready!" Katie squealed, flying in from the other hallway. 

"Oh, Gar, the place looks amazing!" She swooned.

Beast Boy shrugged, leaning against the table set for two with one red rose as the centerpiece. "I had Robin ask his butler to make the food."

"Good call," Chris nodded, examining the room, strung up with tiny Christmas lights and streamers. They didn't have team training for a couple more days, so they'd have time to clean up, no problem.

"Do I smell crab cakes?" Lagoon Boy asked, walking in from a swim in the garage.

"No!" Katie swatted his hand away, "They're for a certain two someones!" She told him, jutting out her chin defiantly.

La'gaan looked at the three freshman suspiciously. 

"This doesn't have to do with the fact that M'gann and Connor both have supposedly "blind dates" on the same night?"

"No!"

"Absolutely not!"

"...Maybe?" Gar tried to dig his big toe into the tile floor and Katie and Chris both gave him the stinkeye.

Katie grabbed La'gaan by an ear-fin, "If you try to ruin this, fish-boy, I will trap you in the maze at the Fortress of Solitude without a map!"

This threat left La'gaan scurrying from the room.

"Whew!" Gar wiped some nonexistant sweat from his forehead. "That's one problem out of the way."

"Yeah, but now we have to go get ready!" Katie lamented. "Hurry! Before Megs and KonKon get here!" The three split for their rooms.

Connor approached the mission room, running his hands through his hair to make sure that all the gel was out. The room was decorated just like one of those fancy restaurants in those romance movies M'gann always liked to watch. The memory made him smile for a moment before getting a sick feeling in his stomach.  

"Connor?" He spun around, and who should he see but M'gann.

She wore a beautiful pink dress. Katie had convinced her to grow out her hair again and put it in a bun, accompanied by a silvery headband.

"H-hi?" M'gann smiled bashfully and looked down at her skirt, though she snuck a look at Connor underneath her bangs.

Connor felt his face growing a little red.

"Hi," He mumbled, "You look beautiful."

M'gann smiled.

"Good! You're both here!" 

Chris, Katie, and Gar all ran into the mission room, wearing identical green suits and huge, identical smiles.

"If you will please follow me, Madame and Monsieur," Katie imitated a french accent as she pulled M'gann and Connor over to the table in the middle. Chris pulled out the chairs so that they could sit down, and Gar pushed a trolley full of food that was almost bigger than he was over to the table.

"For our appetizer, we have an array of seafood," Katie placed the first tray on the table, "accompanied by a light garden salad and a cream of mushroom soup, and for our main course, alfredo chicken with pasta!" 

Gar and Chris's mouths were starting to water, and Katie had to glare to get them moving again.

"May I offer you some sparkling grape cider?"  Chris easily uncorked the bottle with his super strength and poured them into the nice cups that they'd found without waiting for an answer.

"Enjoy!" Gar sang. Katie turned off the overhead lights and turned on the christmas lights for a romantic mood, and the kids retreated to the shadows on the walls to watch.

M'gann was laughing a little. "Well, they certainly put a lot of effort into this." 

Connor chuckled too, and it didn't sound forced. That was a good sign!

"It would probably offend them if we didn't eat this." He guessed.

M'gann agreed, and they both started eating.

"So, how long did it take you to guess what they were planning?" M'gann asked.

Connor shook his head through a mouthful of shrimp. "When Chris came to me a week ago I was so mad, but it wasn't until he said to meet him in the mission room that I figured out. What tipped you off?"

"Gar was much too encouraging for it to be someone I'd never met." M'gann shook her head, twirling her pasta around her fork.

"Here, you have something on your cheek," Connor picked up his napkin and dabbed at the tiniest speck of sauce at the corner of M'gann's mouth.

Katie nearly squealed.

"Step thee!" She hissed to the boys.

Chris fumbled for the remote, but finally pressed play. 

Soft ukelele music began to play, floating out from the speakers on the cave's computer. 

"I am a lady in Spain, I'll sing a haunting refrain..." Ingrid Michaelson sang slowly.

Connor and Megan both recognized the song. It was the first song they'd danced together at their junior prom.

"They really want us to do this," M'gann whispered, looking over at the three, who were all looking very innocent.

"Don't you?" Connor asked before he could think.

M'gann didn't know how to answer.

Connor put down his napkin and held out his hand.

"Would you like to dance?" 

M'gann accepted without a second thought.

"I am a lady from Mars, and I can unscrew the stars. I can be anything that I see. I can be anything that I, anything that I see..."

"Remember how excited you were when you first heard this song?" Connor asked.

M'gann blushed, and Connor couldn't help smiling at the memory himself.

"I am in love with a boy, manufactured to destroy..."

"Yes, it felt like that song was written just for us." M'gann smiled, looking Connor in the eyes.

"It still does."

"I can be anything that I see, I can do anything I want to..."

"I can do anything I want to, I can be anything that I, anything that I see."

The music faded away, and Gar, Katie, and Chris all crossed their fingers.

"Please, please, please!" Katie begged quietly. They were looking into each other's eyes now.

"JUST KISS!" Gar shouted at last.

M'gann laughed, and Connor nearly laser-eyed Gar, who hid behind the two Kryptonians for cover.

"I really don't think we should offend them," M'gann observed with a tease in her voice.

"Alright then," Connor cupped her chin in his hand, and kissed her on the lips.

"YES!"

So...this takes place after season two, but somehow Mount Justice is still there? Idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 87 13
When a weak superhero meets a morally grey supervillain, who shall triumph? The answer may be something none of them had ever expected. Lol this is...
24.8K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...
8.8K 281 16
"True love is knowing a person's faults, and loving them even more for it." -Unanimous Even the Boy of Steel - the boy who has brought down a buildi...
506K 6.2K 28
Imagines of OUAT! What do you want me to write an imagine on next? Write in some key words on a comment as well as the character/OTP/ship that you wa...