ROMEO [2] ⚡ harry potter

Galing kay sweetwines

❝ 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐖... Higit pa

epigraph.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
epilogue.

0

13.4K 219 44
Galing kay sweetwines

Charlotte Cardleman has never been in love. She'd always wanted to be, when watching her father and his almost-wife when she was younger, and now, when seeing her almost-brother and her closest friend.

Even her some peers at school would would snog in the corridors, or sneak kisses in Biology.

It seemed like everybody was in love besides her. She'd wish, and wish, and wish, for anybody to come along so she could love them, be loved.

Then one day she got a bit more than she bargained for. She fell in love alright. But he would always be far away from her, whether by the ground they walked upon, or the demons that controlled his life.

She loved him. And he loved her. But it was a love with too many strings attached. Nonetheless, Charlotte Cardleman and Harry Potter vowed to cut them.

Together.

~

PLAYLIST:

i. Eleanor RigbyThe Beatles- "All the lonely people, where do they all come from?"

ii. Human, Dodie Clark ft Jon Cozart- "Call me the one, this night just can't end."

iii. Warmth, Bastille- "Hold me in this wild, wild world, cause in your warmth I forgot how cold it can be.."

iv. Halo, Beyoncé- "Those walls I built, baby they're tumbling down."

v. Ribs, Lorde- "You're the only friend I need, sharing beds like little kids."

vi. Lucky Ones, Lana Del Rey- "Seems like all of our friends are lost, nobody's found."

vii. Happy, Marina and the Diamonds- "I've been desperately alone."

viii. Fallingforyou, the 1975- "Don't you see me? I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you."

ix. XO, Beyoncé- "In the darkest night, I'll search through the crowd."

x. Honeymoon, Lana Del Rey- "Mister born to lose..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.1K 771 39
❝𝐻𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌 𝐼𝑆 𝑂𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑁 𝐹𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐶𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐷.❞ 𝐁𝐄•𝐋𝐋𝐈•𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐄 [𝘣𝘦𝘭-𝘪-𝘬𝘩𝘰𝘴] 𝖺𝖽𝗃. 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊�...
16.1K 374 37
~𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮�...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
889K 28.9K 31
𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘓 | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the past and falls for her godfather - while ha...