0

Charlotte Cardleman has never been in love. She'd always wanted to be, when watching her father and his almost-wife when she was younger, and now, when seeing her almost-brother and her closest friend.

Even her some peers at school would would snog in the corridors, or sneak kisses in Biology.

It seemed like everybody was in love besides her. She'd wish, and wish, and wish, for anybody to come along so she could love them, be loved.

Then one day she got a bit more than she bargained for. She fell in love alright. But he would always be far away from her, whether by the ground they walked upon, or the demons that controlled his life.

She loved him. And he loved her. But it was a love with too many strings attached. Nonetheless, Charlotte Cardleman and Harry Potter vowed to cut them.

Together.

~

PLAYLIST:

i. Eleanor RigbyThe Beatles- "All the lonely people, where do they all come from?"

ii. Human, Dodie Clark ft Jon Cozart- "Call me the one, this night just can't end."

iii. Warmth, Bastille- "Hold me in this wild, wild world, cause in your warmth I forgot how cold it can be.."

iv. Halo, Beyoncé- "Those walls I built, baby they're tumbling down."

v. Ribs, Lorde- "You're the only friend I need, sharing beds like little kids."

vi. Lucky Ones, Lana Del Rey- "Seems like all of our friends are lost, nobody's found."

vii. Happy, Marina and the Diamonds- "I've been desperately alone."

viii. Fallingforyou, the 1975- "Don't you see me? I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you."

ix. XO, Beyoncé- "In the darkest night, I'll search through the crowd."

x. Honeymoon, Lana Del Rey- "Mister born to lose..."