leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

All American Girl

898 48 38
By hypersomniac-

This is a happy one shot! I hope you guys like this!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Since the day they got married,
He'd been praying for a little baby boy.
Someone he could take fishing,
Throw the football and be his pride and joy.

Since the day you and Leo got married, you have both been talking about kids. You and Leo have been married for four months and you found out you were pregnant.

You decided that you wanted the sex of the baby to be a surprise, so Leo only had the choice to agree.

After all, "Happy Wife Happy Life".

You were cuddled up on the couch with Leo. His hands were resting on your stomach and your head on his shoulder.

"Leo, what do you want the baby to be?" You asked.

"Well, I'm hoping for a boy, but if it's a girl, then that's fine to."

"Why do you want a boy?"

"If it's a boy, then I want to take our son out fishing to catch some big catfish and see the look of excitement on his face. I would want to throw the football to him and see him catch it." Leo said peacefully.

You would be happy with a boy or a girl. You didn't mind that Leo wanted a boy though instead of not caring what the sex of the baby would be.

You looked at Leo to see him already looking down at you. You smiled gently and smiled back.

"I want him to be my pride and joy." Leo whispered before leaning down and kissing you passionately on the lips.

You really loved Leo with all your heart.

He could already see him holding that trophy,
Taking his team to State.
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket,
All those big dreams changed.

While you were drifting off to sleep on Leo's shoulder, Leo was thinking about moments he would have if he had a son.

Leo pictured a boy that looked exactly like him, except with your smile and gorgeous (E/C) eyes.

Leo saw his son holding a big trophy that his football team won. Leo already picked which high school he would send him to.

Leo could see his son becoming the captain of the football team. He could see his son taking the team to state.

Few months later~
You woke up to contractions. You screamed in pain and Leo was immediately out of bed grabbing the hospital bag filled with clothes.

Leo went to your side and helped you stand up. Right when you did, your water broke.

It was hard to walk, so Leo decided to carry you bridal style. Who knew Leo could be so strong?

He walked out of the house and opened the car door to set you in the passenger side.

Sweat started to go down your face as you screamed in pain. You were trying hard not to push.

Leo buckled you in and ran to the driver side of the car. He got in and started the car.

Leo had one hand on the wheel and the other holding your hand. You would squeeze Leo's hand when the pain increased.

You made it to the hospital and nurses and doctors immediately got you into a room in the birthing center.

After sixteen long hours of giving birth, you finally heard the little cry of your baby.

You sighed in relief as Leo looked at all the blood with wide eyes. The doctors didn't tell you the sex yet.

Leo got to cut the umbilical cord with a pair of big scissors. Leo was scared to do it until you told him that it wouldn't hurt you.

After a few minutes later, the doctor came in with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

You were really happy while Leo was shocked. He was glad to have a daughter, but he wanted a son.

Now, all of Leo's dreams were crushed. He wouldn't have a son to be the captain of the football team. He wouldn't have a son to go fishing with. He wouldn't have a son to play football with.

The doctors handed you your baby. The baby had to feel your heartbeat to know that you were her mom.

Leo sat next to you in a chair. He watched you smile at the beautiful human being you both made.

Leo smiled at how beautiful the two of you looked. He realized that he wanted a daughter all along.

"What do you want to name her?" You asked your husband.

"How about April June?" Leo asked.

"April June Valdez it is then."

The doctors filled out the birth certificate. You looked at Leo and smiled before pecking his lips.

"You can hold your daughter Leo." You giggled.

"O-oh." Leo stuttered.

You passed Leo April and watched as he smiled at his daughter. You watched as Leo bent down and kissed her forehead.

April opened her eyes to reveal bright (E/C) ones. Leo grinned and chuckled when your daughter yawned.

"She has your eyes." Leo said.

"I see." You smiled.

Leo smiled down at April and she smiled back. April moved her head to the side and then back up at Leo.

"Awww..." You and Leo said at the same time.

The doctor came in and said that they had to do the usual tests on newborns. He told you and Leo to get some sleep.

"Can I sleep next to her on the bed?" Leo asked.

You sighed and giggled at Leo's adorableness.

"I guess that's fine." The doctor stated before taking April from Leo's arms.

You scooter over so Leo can lay down beside you. He fit perfectly next to you and wrapped an arm around you.

You nuzzled into Leo and laid your head on his chest. You sighed happily at Leo's warmth and coziness.

You drifted off into a nice sleep with Leo by your side and knowing that your baby is safe.

And now he's wrapped around her finger,
She's the center of his whole world.
And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American girl.

You were getting ready to have a girls night with Annabeth. You and Annabeth needed a break from taking care of your baby's.

Annabeth and Percy had a four month old daughter named Maggie. She was one of the cutest things ever.

You told Leo to take care of April. You taught him how to change a diaper, give April a bath in the sink, and make her bottle.

You were sure that Leo would be fine because he was an amazing father for being one for only two months.

There was a knock on the door and you opened it with April sleeping in your arms. You smiled as you saw it was Annabeth and invited her in.

"Awww she's so cute!" Annabeth cooed while looking at April peacefully sleeping in your arms.

"Yeah."

Leo walked out of the kitchen and greeted Annabeth. You looked at Leo and smiled.

"Here's April. You know what to do and if you need me call me." You said.

"I know. There's no need to worry. I am her father." Leo said.

You handed Leo the sleeping child in your arms. You pecked his lips and walked out the door with Annabeth.

After having dinner with Annabeth and going baby shopping, she drove you back to your house.

You both walked into your house and quietly walked to the kitchen. You made coffee and sat down and talked for a little bit.

You decided to see how Leo and April were doing. You and Annabeth walked up the stairs and into the nursery.

When you got to the doorway, you couldn't believe the sight in front of you. It was cuteness overload.

Leo was sitting in the rocking chair with a red blanket over him. April was wrapped in her pink blanket.

Leo and April were both asleep. April was cuddled into Leo's chest while Leo head was on his shoulder.

"April is wrapped around Leo's finger." Annabeth whispered to you.

"She definitely is."

"You should see Maggie and Percy. Those two are so alike it's scary." Annabeth said.

You chuckled and walked downstairs to continue your coffee and talk with Annabeth.

Leo's heart was sold to you and April. His heart belonged to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all American girl.

Sixteen short years later,
She was falling for the senior football star.
Before you knew it he was dropping passes,
Skipping practice just to spend more time with her.

Sixteen years passed and April was still daddy's little girl. She's grown up to be very successful in Academics.

"Hey mom, can I talk to you about something?" April asked out of the blue one day.

"Of course honey."

"Well, I like the star football player and he likes me back. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes..." She said.

"That's great April!" You said.

You smiled and gave her a hug. She melted into the hug and sighed a sigh of relief.

"What do you think dad will say?" She asked worriedly.

"I'll tell him and talk to him."

"Thank you so much mom. I love you."

"I love you too." You said before April kissed your cheek and ran into her room.

Leo then walked into the living room and sat beside you on the couch. He laid down so his head was on your lap and he was looking up at you.

Leo wrapped an arm around your waist as you ran your fingers through his soft curls.

"Hey Leo?"

"Hm?"

"April told me she has a boyfriend."

"WHAT?!?" He yelled.

He sat up off your lap and sat at the other end of the couch. He put his head in his hands and sighed.

You scooted over toward Leo and wrapped your arms around his torso. You nuzzled your face into his neck.

"Who is he?" Leo suddenly asked.

"It's Peter, the star of the football team. He's a great kid and not a player like most football players." You explained.

"Are you okay with this?" Leo asked while looking at you.

"I'm happy for April. It's her first boyfriend and he's a great kid."

Leo sighed and looked away from you. You knew he was being over protective and was worried.

You grabbed Leo's chin and made him look at you. You raised your eyebrows at him and his eyes flashed to guilt.

You kissed his cheeks, his forehead, his nose, his eyes, his temples, and then gave him a long kiss on the lips.

He seemed more relaxed now. You knew that all those kisses calmed Leo whenever he was worried.

"He'll treat her right." You whispered against his lips.

You were right about that. Throughout the months of them dating, Peter has been dropping passes when he usually catches all of them.

The reason for that is because he's been skipping football practices just to spend time with your daughter.

Leo wasn't worried anymore. He finally saw how much Peter loves April because of the little things.

The coach said "Hey son, what's your problem?
Tell me, have you lost your mind?"
Daddy said "You'll lose your free ride to college.
Boy you better tell her goodbye".

April wanted to go to a football game to cheer on Peter. So, you, Leo, and April all went to the next football game.

You were all sat near where the football players were benched. You heard everything that the coach said.

Peter dropped the pass once more and the coach, who was his dad, called for a time out.

You, April, and Leo heard the coach yelling at Peter and couldn't help but listen.

"Hey son, what's your problem? Tell me, have you lost your mind!?"

"I'm sorry. I'll try to catch the next pass."

"And why have you been skipping football practice?" The coach continued to yell.

"To spend time with the person I love the most." Peter replied. This melted your heart and made you smile.

"You'll lose your free ride to college! Boy you better tell her goodbye."

"I'm not breaking up with April, whether you like it or not." Peter said through gritted teeth.

"Yes. You. Will."

"No, I will not. You know what I will do? I quit the team."

You saw Peter take off his helmet and shove it into his dad's chest. He knew where you guys were sitting, so he climbed up the bleachers.

April stood up and Peter hugged her. April didn't care if he was sweaty and gross.

"I love you." Peter mumbled.

"I love you too." April said before Peter pulled her into a kiss.

You looked at Leo to see him looking at you. You smiled and leaned into his body for warmth.

"Remember when we were like that?" You whispered.

"Yeah. It was one of the best things ever."

Leo kissed your head and hugged you from the side. You had your head on his shoulder and continued to watch the football game.

But now he's wrapped around her finger,
She's the center of his whole world.
And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American

In that moment, that's when you realized how much April loves Peter. She didn't love him for being the best on the football team, but she loved him for his kind and caring personality.

Peter was wrapped around April's finger. April was Peter's whole world and he would do anything for her.

For example, he quit the football team just because he refused to break up with your daughter.

That's when you knew that they were going to stay together forever and that he truly was a great kid.

And when they got married and decided to have one of their own,
She said "Be honest, tell me what you want?"
And he said "Honey, you wanna know,
Sweet, little, beautiful, one just like you.
Oh, a beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American."

A few years passed and April and Peter got married. April was now pregnant and decided to have the sex of the baby be a surprise just like you.

You loved how April and Peter's relationship was just like you and Leo's. It made you happy how good Peter treats your daughter.

April invited you and Leo over for dinner at their house. You and Leo made it to their house and saw that April made spaghetti and garlic bread.

While you were all gathered at the kitchen table eating, April decided to ask Peter a very important question.

"Be honest, tell me what you want." April said while looking at Peter with a serious face.

Peter grabbed April's hand and kissed it. He smiled at her and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Honey, you wanna know? I want a sweet little, beautiful, one just like you.
Oh, a beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American."

You heart nearly died of how cute they were. You looked at Leo and saw that he was teary eyed.

You and Leo were ready to be grandparents to a child. You both didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. As long as the baby was healthy.

Now he's wrapped around her finger,
She's the center of his whole world.
And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American girl
All American girl.

April was Peter's whole world; and so was the baby that was soon to come.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is my new favorite.

Isn't this really cute?

This is the longest one shot so far and I love this.

What do you guys think?

Love you guys💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
51.9K 2.1K 57
There are some things that even Leo can't fix. Leo/Nico boyxboy
1M 26.2K 127
Leo Valdez x Reader. Yeah. Bye. [COMPLETED]
16.5K 1.1K 30
"Are you stunned by my handsomeness that you can't even speak? " Annoying....... "Or are you feeling shy? " Why would I be shy seeing such a funny fa...