stepbrother ➼ luke hemmings (...

By loudluke

"the way i love you is so different to the way that you love me." {warning; contains smut, sexual content, an... More

Stepbrother, V2.
01: The Beginning.
02: Good Girl.
03: "Your Daddy, or Brother?"
04: Ayuke.
05: Chloe's Neon Bra
06: 5 Seconds of Summer.
07: Effortlessly Attractive.
08: Daddy Material.
09: What The Fuck?!
10: Are You Getting A Boner?
QUICK AUTHORS NOTE
11 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
12 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
13 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
14 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
15 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
16 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
17 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
18 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
19 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
20 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
21 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
22 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
23 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
24 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
25 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
26 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
27 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
28 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
29 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
30 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
31 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
32 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
33 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
35 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
36 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
37 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
38 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
39 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
40 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
41 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
42 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
43 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
44 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
45 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.

34 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

57.6K 1.5K 5.4K
By loudluke

"Hey Ashley, wanna hear a pick-up line?"

"Sure."

"No, Michael." Ashton glares at him, and Luke shakes his head.

"Seriously, mate. Save yourself."

"You guys are just jealous," Michael smirks, before turning to a very skeptical looking Ashley. "You ready?"

"Kinda."

"Alright," he cracks a grin. "Let's play titanic-"

"Michael, please don't-" Ashton pleads, only to be ignored.

"You be ice-berg, and I'll go down."

"What do you-" Ashley starts, a look of confusion etched on her face, before her eyes widen and she slaps a hand over her mouth.

From next to me I can feel Luke sliding down the couch in what I can only guess as second-hand embarrassment, his hand raking down his face in frustration.

"You need church, dude." says the guy sat on the single armchair, absentmindedly flicking through a book.

It's Vick, looking his hardest not to burst out laughing.

"Forget church, he'll probably catch fire the second he walks in." grumbles Ashton, and Vick laughs.

We're in Michael's house for a change; his living room, to be exact. Luke and I are on the two-person loveseat next to the window, my short legs draped over his long ones.

It's been a couple of weeks since we first saw Vick, and a full week since him and Luke ran into each other at college orientation. Something must have clicked between them, or something, because Luke came home late that day sober for once, with only his new best friend to thank for that.

I didn't mind. I liked having Vick around, and apparently so did everyone else.

"It's a good pick-up line!" Michael argues, still not over the fact that the rest of us were horrified. "It worked before."

"Who exactly did you use it on?"

"Melanie."

"Melanie? That girl from Spanish class?" Luke furrows his eyebrows. "The real life Harley Quinn?"

"Don't be rude," I roll my eyes playfully, and he chuckles.

"What, baby? It's true."

"Yes, I told Melanie," Michael folds him arms. "And she loved it."

"She also loves washing her mouth out with soap instead of actual toothpaste, so I don't know what point you're trying to make, bro." Ashton chuckles.

Michael rolls his eyes. "She's a sweetheart."

"She's a freak." Luke says.

"You're a freak!"

"You're both freaks," Ashley says, waving them off. "I'm hungry."

"Same," Vick breathes, sitting up from his comfortable position. "Want me to order pizza?"

"Sure."

"Alright," he says, dialling a number on his phone and making his way out of the living room.

"Order two!" Ashton calls, just as Vick closes the door.

He then turns to us. "Wanna watch a film?"

"We always watch films," Luke says, and I nod as I sink further back into the couch. "Why don't we go out and do something?"

"We literally went bowling two weeks ago. It takes me a full month to recharge my social battery," says Ashley, who is now sitting upside down on the couch that used to be preoccupied by Vick.

"We could go swimming," I suggest, and Luke's sky blue eyes land on me. "I mean, mom and dad aren't home."

"Again?" Michael asks incredulously, and I nod. "Jeez, your parents leave you two alone so much that it's scary."

I shrug. "They know Luke can take care of me."

"I prefer not having them home," Luke smirks. "Then I can do thi-"

"Okay, you two need to stop being so in love," Ashley jokes, covering her eyes. "Seriously, it's cute and all and sometimes I want to write fanfiction about it, but other times I feel like throwing up a little in my mouth."

"Ditto." Ashton mutters.

Luke rolls his eyes, leaning back and placing a warm hand on my leg. "Fanfiction?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Am I hot in that fanfic?" he asks plainly, and I giggle.

Ashley leans her head on her hand. "Nope."

"Ouch."

"Be hurt."

"Am I in your fanfic?" Michael asks, somewhat hopefully.

"Sure, okay." Ashley shrugs.

"Am I cute?"

"Always."

"Are we married?"

"Maybe."

"Fuck yes. How many kids?"

"Seven."

"What? How am I going to take care of sev-"

"And you guys say we're sickening," I tease them, laughing as both of their faces go red.

From the other side of the room I can hear Ashton sigh quietly, before looking over to see him leaning his head against the wall.

"What's up with you?" Michael asks.

He crinkles his nose. "Nothing."

"It's obviously something."

"It's nothing big, it's just-" Ashton pauses, his eyes switching from me to Michael. "I just really need to get laid."

"Can you not?" groans Luke, on the verge of covering my ears again. "You're the worst at keeping your sexual frustration on the down low."

"Says the guy willing to dry-hump his baby sister."

"Not cool, Ash." Luke says, and Ashton chuckles.

"That reminds me. I'm still technically your sex-ed tutor, Soph."

"Mhmm." I mumble, playing with the hem of my skirt.

"Which means we need to schedule a revision session."

"But I hate sex-ed," I whine, throwing my head back. "Everything you say goes through one ear and out the other."

"Would if make you feel better if I gave you practical demonstrations?"

"Fuck off, Irwin." Luke glares at him, making Ashton laugh.

"Chill, I wasn't being serious. Then again, some students do learn best when it comes to demos, so..."

"You're making it really hard for me not to punch you in the face right now, mate." Luke locks his jaw.

"Like I said, it's just a joke." Ashton reminds him, but there's an edge to his tone.

Before Luke can say anything else, Vick comes in, smiling happily.

"Pizza's been ordered." he says. "But I gotta go."

"What? Why?"

"My stupid sister wants me to spend the day with her and her deadbeat boyfriend. I don't want to, trust me, but she's making me."

"That sucks," Michael says. "Why don't you just invite her over here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ask her if she wants to come over. Y'know, so you don't have to leave."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. The more the merrier, right?" the red-headed boy says, a grin slowly spreading on his face. "Besides, we still haven't met this new step-sister of yours."

"She's a bitch." Vick huffs, sitting on the floor next to Ashton. "So is her new boyfriend."

"They must be perfect for each other, then." I sat, moreso to myself as I stare at the ceiling.

"That they are," Vick chuckles. He then turns to Michael. "Sure you won't mind them coming over, mate?"

"Of course not. Go ahead."

"Cheers." Vick grins, before beginning to type a message on his phone.

I watch as Michael slides a film into the DVD player, humming a song I barely recognise while doing so.

"So, Luke," Ashton clears his throat awkwardly. "How have you been?"

I can see Ashley raise a skeptical eyebrow at the sudden random question, before going back to looking through her hair for non-existent split ends, Michael next to her doing the same.

Luke narrows his eyes at the curly haired boy. "What?"

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Are you sure?" Ashton presses, making me squint my own eyes at him.

"I'm sure, Asht-"

"Okay, then." he interrupts, smirking, his attention then turning to me. "Hi, little Sophie."

I pause, wondering why on Earth he decided to call me that out of nowhere.

I feel Luke tense up from underneath my legs, and I suck in a deep breath, silently willing him not to say anything.

"H-Hi."

"Are you okay, hun?"

"Yes?" I say, my answer coming out as more of a question at Ashton's weird behaviour.

"Good."

"Ok-"

"Luke's a great guy, isn't he?" Ashton urges on, innocently blinking at me. "He's a keeper."

"I-I know-"

"But it's too bad your relationship is illegal, am I right?"

I feel my cheeks grow hot at his sudden statement, looking over at Vick to see him paying no attention to our conversation whatsoever.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Your face is a little hot though, you're going all red. Are you okay?"

"U-uhm-"

"I'm getting a drink." I hear Luke grumble out of nowhere, standing up from the couch and making me quickly move my legs out of the way.

Ashton watches him with a smug smile as he exits the room, his head down and his fists clenched.

Apparently no-one else is paying attention, because Vick's on his phone and Ashley and Michael are way too busy arguing over the seven kids in her pretend story.

Frowning at the thought of Luke being alone, I stand up to follow after him, only to be held back by a strong hand.

"Let him go, Soph." Ashton tells me with a tedious expression.

I yank my wrist away from him, taking no notice of his statement before following after Luke into Michael's kitchen.

"Luke?" I call softly, turning around the corner.

Since Michael's house is so big, I find it hard to even get to the toilet, let alone the kitchen. The hallways are too long and there are way too many doors, confusing me to no end.

I manage to find it in the end, however, and I see Luke leaning over the sink, his hands tightly gripping the edge of the countertop.

His quiffed hair stays up even as he looks down, and my heart skips a beat when I see him.

"Luke," I say quietly, not wanting to scare him.

He turns his head back to look at me over his shoulder, sending a weak smile my way.

"Hi, baby."

"Are you okay?" I mumble uncertainly, walking towards him with small steps.

Luke nods, holding his arms out. I quickly step into them as he rests his chin on my head.

"I think so,"

"You think so?"

"Y-yeah."

"Is it because of Ashton?" I ask him. I hear him take in a short, sharp breath. "Be honest."

"Yes, babygirl." he admits. My face falls. "But don't worry about it."

"Why is he being so weird?" I murmur.

"I don't know," Luke sighs. "He's been like that a lot lately."

"Is he angry at you?"

"I think so, little girl."

"But you haven't done anything," I frown. "He shouldn't be mad at you."

"He's..." he starts carefully. "He's just mad because I have something that he wants, babe."

"Just give it to him, then. So he won't be angry anymore." I exhale, and Luke lets out a light chuckle

"No, little one, I'm afraid it's not that easy."

"Yes it is."

"No, it isn't," he pulls back, his beautiful eyes glistening as they look at me. "I love what I have too much."

"Then tell Ashton to stop being mean," I pout, and he smiles. "I hate it when you're sad."

He shakes his head. "I'm not sad, babygirl."

"You looked sad."

"I was just angry," he states. "I told Ashton ages ago that he couldn't have what he wanted. He was fine with it."

"What changed?"

"I-I don't know," he says. "He did, maybe?"

"Oh." I respond, gnawing on my bottom lip. "Why don't you just share it? Then you'll both be happy."

Luke bites his lip, looking at me hesitantly.

"We can't share it, little one."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because-" he says. "Because I love her. Way too much."

"You love her?" I furrow my eyebrows. "What do-"

"You, baby." he says, swallowing. "I'm talking about you."

"Me?"

"Ashton told me about it not too long ago, Soph."

I feel my mouth go dry. "C-can you explain-"

"It doesn't matter."

But it does. I can tell.

Luke closes his eyes and rests his forehead gently on mine.

"But I... I can't let him like you like that, Soph."

"W-what-" I swallow, just as Luke trails a finger across my bottom lip.

"You're mine." he exhales. "You're mine, babygirl. And I don't want anybody else to have you."

It's all too much to process, and I'm pretty sure that my brain is a messed up chain of unprocessed information, but Luke doesn't give me alot of time to say anything.

Out of nowhere, I feel him smash his lips against mine, taking me by surprise.

I find myself unknowingly moving my own against his soft, unchapped lips, trying to keep up with the rushed way he moves his mouth.

Luke's hands land on my hips as he pulls me against him, letting out a soft groan at the impact. I feel him hoist one of my legs over his waist, our lips only slightly detatching as he pulls me onto the countertop.

"You're mine, little girl," he repeats roughly, slightly out of breath. "Not his. Not anyone elses. Mine."

His voice is deep, making me slightly nervous at how authoritative he sounds. Yet I still nod my head weakly, pulling him in by the collar of his shirt in order to make our lips meet again.

The pads of his thumbs trail gently along my jawline as he tilts his head to the side, deepening the kiss.

My cheeks heat up from the fast-paced, yet sensual, feeling of his mouth against mine, and when I finally lose enough breath to pull away, my heart rate quickens at the view of him panting before me.

Reluctantly, I raise a hand to rest on his cheek. But he clasps it in his own, placing a kiss on my knuckle before eagerly diverting his lips to my jawline, trailing kisses down the skin of my neck.

My eyes widen at the pre-feeling of euphoria, Luke slowly guiding my legs apart to stand between them.

"I love you, baby," he whispers against my neck. "I love you so fucking much."

I feel my eyes flutter shut as he powders kisses along my collarbone, my body shivering at the slightest touch. I say it back, again and again, as my hand tugs lightly on the roots of his hair.

He finally makes his way back up to my lips again, and it's a replay of earlier. Only now, we take our precious time, as Luke links his fingers with mine.

When we finally pull away, we're both breathing heavily. I smile shakily to myself as I rest my head on his shoulder, him doing the same to me.

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist one more time, me doing the same as I snake my own around his neck.

We're quiet for a bit, just enjoying each others company. And it's not until the doorbell of Michael's house rings that we're sucked back into reality, our heads snapping up to look at Vick, who's leading some people into the kitchen.

Luke and I are still a mess. We haven't quite caught our breath yet, and even without looking I can tell that my lips are as swollen as ever.

Nevertheless, I quickly detatch my fingers from Luke's, running a hand through my hair in a desperate attempt to tame it.

He does the same, chuckling amusedly as he keeps his grip on me tight. I smile warmly at him, reaching up to peck one final kiss on his slightly puffy lips.

I feel him grin against me as he rests his hand lightly on the nape of my neck, his thumb rubbing circles.

But just before we have the chance to open our eyes, much less pull away, the sound of glass shattering makes us jump apart, and my eyes land alarmingly on the two people behind Vick.

"What the fuck?!" one of them yells, and I can feel my heart shatter into a million different pieces at the familiar voice.

I can see Calum Hood, but he's not the one the shrill, sharp voice belongs to. He's also not alone, or the only one with a wide mouth and an open-eyed stare.

Because right next to him, with her glare prominent and her anger radiating through the murderous expression plastered all across her stunned face, is Chloe Marshall.

Aye aye sorry for the late update!!

Thank you all for reading! Im sorry this was posted late, I was trying to change some stuff for the better lmfao
Ilysm! Take care ;-)
-m xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...
258K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
1.2K 117 19
684K 19.7K 53
"Is that your penis??"