Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Hunger Games AU- Sam

3.7K 36 10
By Erin_Winchester55

A/N: You will have some similarities to Katniss but I'll try to make it different. Besides Katniss is a badass. I nearly cried at the ending with Peta and their children! I was sooo happy!

I might do a Dean one as well. Make it into a series of ya know what I mean.

"I don't wanna go! What if I get picked?!" My younger sister, Leah cried.

This was her first way first reaping since she just turned 12. Me, on the other hand, this was my forth year since I was 16. I was lucky I had managed to survive four years without being picked.

"I promise you won't be picked. When have I ever broken a promise huh little sis?"

"Never." She muttered.

"Told you. Now let's go meet up with Sam and his brother before we're late." I informed, making sure that we both looked presentable and smart.

"Y/N stop fussing! I'm fine! Can we just go?"

"Fine, don't want to be late to see your boyfriend now do we?" I teased her.

"Dean is not my boyfriend!"

"Sure Leah, you keep telling yourself that." I giggled.

"What about Sam huh? He's your moose of a boyfriend."

I gasped and stuck my tongue out at her. "Ok fine, I'll admit it! I do have a crush on Sam but if you ever tell him that, you'll have more to worry about than the Reaping!" I scowled at her only to receive a smirk back.

We made our way out of our home. It was just us two living together since out parents died a while back. I had become the legal guardian of Leah which meant cooking, cleaning, shopping and working my butt off to keep our home. A lot of pressure for a sixteen year old.

However, I did receive some help from my best friend, Sam Winchester. He was literally the sweetest guy in the district. A ray of light in a dark world as I like to think. He would always help me with what I needed when he could. That's probably why I love him so much.

"Y/N, are we going or what?" Leah called out, making me snap out of my daze.

"Oh, uh yeah! Sammy and Dean are probably waiting." I grabbed my little sisters hand and hurried to the Winchesters.

Luckily they were waiting for us. When Sam noticed me he smiled that perfect smile. Dean did the same but with Leah. Dean was older than Leah but not by much. He was 14. The two had obvious crushes on each other.

"Hey guys sorry we're late. Y/N was daydreaming again." Leah sighed in annoyance.

"I was not! I was making sure you were ready!" I argued.

"So that why you were standing there staring into space?"

"Dean, can you please take Leah before I kill her?" I asked. Dean nodded, taking Leah's hand, making her blush, and pulled her away.

Now it was just me and Sam. "Is your sibling like that? If not, you're so lucky." I said to him.

"Hey turn that frown upside down. I miss your smile, beautiful." He chuckled.

My lips twitched up into a smile. "See, that's better. Now let's get going. Don't want to be late."

"If I can get through two more years of this crap, I'll be safe." I groaned.

"Y/N, we'll never be safe. If you do make it two years, then you've got your sister to worry about. She's not gonna be safe till she's eighteen and neither will Dean." Sam frowned.

I slid my hand into his. "I know Sammy. But at least all of us are still here together right? You just focus on the year you've got left. I'll be happier when you're safe."

Sam was a year older than me but we didn't care. We practically grew up in the same crib. I was there for him when he had to go for his first Reaping which scared the shit out of him. He was there for me at my first as well. Supportive and caring as always.

"But then-"

"Ah! No ifs, no buts, no coconuts alright?!" I stopped him from worrying more.

He chuckled with a nod. Our hands were still together which made me blush slightly. "Thanks Y/N, you're the best." He kissed my forehead.

"You're welcome Sammy. And may the odds be ever in your favour."I mimicked the Capital saying.

We both laughed. Then both our younger siblings came running up to us. "We gotta get lined up Sam and do the register thing." Dean told us.

"Let's get this over and done with." Sam whispered. We let go of hands and held onto our siblings.

After the blood registration thing, the boys separated from us since men and women were split into two groups. I hugged both Winchesters for good luck and took Leah to get lined up.

When everyone got into line, Effie Trinket with a ridiculous wig and scary make up, came into the stage, heels clicking on the stone pavement. She was District 12 mentor. Capital people were so weird with their fashion. I don't even know how it was called fashion but somehow it was.

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favor. Now, before we begin, we have a very special film brought to you all the way from the Capitol." She spoke in a high pitched cheery voice. It made me cringe.

The 'special film' played on a big screen so everyone could see it. The film was about how the twelve districts rises up against the Capital only for them to lose in a massive war. Thus leading to the start of the Hunger Games.

The film finished and an unamused clap came from the district. The only one who seemed to love the film was Effie herself. She clapped loudly and rapidly with a cheerful grin. How can you be so cheerful when you're about to send two innocent kids to their deaths?

"Now the time has come for us to select one courageous young man and woman for the honor of representing District 12 in the 74th annual Hunger Games. As usual, ladies first."

The whole crowd went deadly silence. My heart beat picked up. The only thing I could think of was how sorry I was for the kid who got picked.

Effie picks a piece of paper from one of the large bowl either side of her. Inside the bowls were folded up pieces of paper containing all the children's names, she opens it and reads out the name that makes my whole world stop.

"Leah L/N. Where are you dear?" Effie called, looking around.

A scared looking Leah hesitates. "Well, come on up!" Effie said, getting impatient. Leah walks slowly towards the stage. Her face was blank but full of shock.

Before I even knew what was happening, I was running to her, yelling her name. "Leah! Leah! No!" I screamed. The guards suddenly stopped me from approaching my sister.

That wasn't going to stop me though. I'd broken my promise to her. I said to her that she wasn't going to be picked...and she was. It broke my heart because it was the first promise I'd broken to her.

"No! I volunteer! I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!" I struggled in the guards grasp.

Nothing was going to stop me from getting to my sister. I didn't even care if thousand of people were staring. I just had to get to her. Protect her.

"I believe we have a volunteer." Effie announced.

The guards released me and I quickly made my way towards Leah, enveloping her in a big hug. I kept whispering 'sorry' as I did.

"You need to get out of here!" I said when I pulled back.

"No!" She protested

"Go find Sam or Dean."

"No!"

"Leah, go find them!"

"No!"

"I'm so sorry!" I said with tears.

"No!" She begged, trying to hug me.

"Go find them!" I said sternly.

"No!"

Dean steps out his line and walks up and takes Leah away as she cries. I silently thanked him.

"District 12's very first volunteer. Come on up. Come on, dear." Effie ushers with a smile.

I walked up onto the stage, nervously and shocked. I couldn't believe this was happening but it was better than my sister being up here.

"What's your name?" Effie asked.

"Y/N L/N." I gulped nervously, looking out onto a sea of people.

All eyes on me which made me uncomfortable. "Well, I bet my hat that was your sister, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"Let's have a big hand for our very first volunteer, Y/N L/N!"

Effie claps but there's silence from the audience. They all then proceeded to raise their hand up. It was the three finger tribute sign which meant respect. I looked out, not knowing what to do. My mind was everywhere.

"Ok then. Effie cleared her throat awkwardly.
"And now for the boys." She picks out another paper and reads out the name.

I thought it could get any worse than this. My whole world shattered when his name was read out.

"Sam Winchester."

I nearly fainted. My eyes flickered to Sam's horrified face as he sombrely walks towards the stage. Dean was crying as much as Leah was now. They were holding each other which made me feel some relief. They needed each other right now.

Sam climbed up onto the stage and stood next to me. Our eyes made contact. Neither of us could believe this was happening. I was shaking, barely keeping myself standing. Sam was calm but I knew he was freaking out on the inside.

"Here we are. Our tributes from District 12." Effie smiled at us but then turned back to the microphone. "Happy Hunger Games everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor!"
It didn't feel like they were.

Me and Sam were then dragged into the building behind us. We were pushed into a room and said that we were only allowed 3 minutes with our families.

Leah and Dean along with his mother came rushing in. Leah came straight to me tackling me with a hug. Dean went to his brother doing the same while their mother Mary stood in shock.

"Listen, we've only got 3 minutes. You're gonna be ok. I promise you will be. I'm so sorry you got picked Leah. I didn't mean to break that promise. I love you so much ok?" I say quickly.
She nods with tears in her eyes.

"Just try and win. You and Sam both." She sniffed.

"We will. And maybe I can. With Sam's strength and smarts and my hunting, maybe we can." I remained positive.

There was a slim chance that we would win. And even if we managed to survive, there was only one winner. I couldn't kill Sammy and I don't think he'd want to kill me either.

While Dean and Sam were exchanging heart breaking words, I turned to their mother. She was kinda my mother too. "Please take care of her for me. She doesn't have anyone other than me now." I begged her, tears falling down my cheeks.

Mary nodded with a warm motherly smile. I knew my sister would be in good hands.

"Y/N?" My sisters voice whimpered.

"Yeah sis?"

She pulled away, pulling something out of her pocket. It was a pin I'd given her this morning.

It was a pin in the shape of a star with some foreign letters around it. (Anti-possession star)

"Take it, for good luck." She handed it to me.

"Thank you." I kissed her forehead.

I said goodbye to Dean as well.
"You take good care of her y'here. I know you will Deano. Just like I'll take care of Sammy." I promised him.

"I love you Y/N. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Sammy as well." He cried, hugging me.

"Hey, we'll be OK. Me and your brother are gonna kick some butt. You just watch. I love ya more kiddo." I rubbed his back to comfort him. He laughed with a nod.

Just then, the guards came back in, dragging me and Sam away. Leah screamed for me but Dean stepped up and held her back, looking after her like he said he would.

There was no denying it. I was terrified. So was Sam. I'd never seen him more scared in my entire life then right now. Everything was about to change. I just wish it wasn't Sam who was forced to come along with me. It wasn't going to end good but I'd do everything in my power to protect Sam. He deserved to win.

Part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
37.3K 786 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
461K 7.3K 148
Comment a Request for an Imagine of your choice and I will publish it with your name on it!! Shoutout includes... •A Follow (if I'm not following you...