Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Wincest x Sis!Reader P2

5.8K 68 19
By Erin_Winchester55

A/N: Wincest is YAAASS! Tell me what else you guys ship!

This is slightly fluffy. Nothing too sexual

My eyes drooped, becoming more heavy. I wanted sleep so bad. I let out a big yawn which captured the attention of my big brother Sam. He had just woken from his sleep so he was fully energised.

Sam was resting his head in my lap but he wasn't anymore much to my disappointment. No Y/N, he's your brother! You can't think like that! But he's so good looking though...

"You tired sis?" He asked. I nodded rubbing my eyes, careful of my mascara. "Aww, you're so cute, lie down on me and sleep."

"Thanks Sammy." I mumbled, resting my head on his lap, facing up towards the roof of the car. He was quite the pillow I must say.

"Love you big bro." I smiled with my eyes closed.

"I love you more Princess." He whispered, playing with my hair. I hummed in appreciation, making his chuckle a bit. I soon fell into a relaxing sleep...

"Sammy." I whispered to him, clutching my teddy.

He was asleep on the motel bed with Dean next to him. I just had a really scary nightmare which made me frightened.

"Big brother." I sniffed, raising my voice a little bit not enough to wake Dean. Daddy was still out hunting something. I hardly ever saw him anymore.

Sammy stirred slightly. "Please wake up." I whimpered.

This time Sammy finally opened his eyes. He saw me with a scared expression with tears in my eyes and immediately got into big brother mode.

"Hey Princess, what's wrong? Is there a monster?" He looked around the room.

I shook my head. "I had a scary nightmare and I can't go back to sleep."

"Aww it's ok. Big brothers here now. Nothing's gonna get ya while I'm here."

"C-can you sleep with me?" I said shyly.

"S-sure." He blushed, climbing out of his bed and climbing into mine. I followed and did the same.

We lied down, holding hands and facing each other. "You wanna tell me what happened in your nightmare?"

"This demon barged into our room when daddy was out and pulled me away from you and Dean. You both tried to fight him but he knocked you out. I kicked and screamed for you guys but I couldn't get away from the demon. It felt so real Sammy." I sobbed.

Sammy pulled me into him so my head was resting on his chest. He rubbed my back in a comforting manner, shhing me. "Promise me you'll never leave me Big Brother. You or Dean. I don't want to lose you." I cuddled him more.

"I promise never to leave you Y/N. I'll always be there for you to protect you from any demons or other monsters. Dean will too. Forever. Y'know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you. To the moon and back. Dean does too."

"I love you more Sammy. More than ice cream." I giggled.

"Good, now let's get some sleep."

I kissed his cheek to thank him and cuddled up to him again. Afterward, we both fell asleep.

I woke up. That must of been a dream. Well, more like a memory. It was of me and Sam as kids. I was about 4 and Sammy was about 7. That's probably when I started to fall in love with him. I closed my eyes again, wanting more sleep and happy memories. And soon enough I was asleep.

Sam's POV

I looked down at my little sister. She was so beautiful. My heart beat rapidly when I was around her, which was all the time. Yes, I had feelings for my sister. However not only for my sister but my older brother as well.

I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. They were both perfect in every way. Both of them were my dream girl and guy. I'm bisexual if you haven't figured that out yet.

Y/N. Oh Y/N, where do I start about her? She was my princess. My beautiful, gorgeous, sexy princess. She had been since she was 4. I started to love her in a way that I shouldn't when I was 7. She was the first and only girl to capture my heart.

She made me feel special by coming to me with her problems. I knew she looked up to me which always put a smile on my face. Dean would often say I 'spoil' her or whatever but I couldn't help myself. I loved to see her happy and that's the only reason I do spoil her. Other than the fact that she's adorable.

Then there was my older brother Dean. It was him who made me realise my bisexuality. His handsome face always did things to me that it shouldn't. Just one look from him and it was hard to contain myself.

Before Y/N was born, the only person I saw was Dean. The way he looked after me and protected me made me develop a little crush. I sometimes thought he was a superhero like Batman. He would always call me his Robin which made me happy.

Now that we were older, the crushes I had turned into love. A love that which felt so right but was wrong. They were my siblings for god sake! I doubt any of them felt the same way.

"She asleep?" Dean's gruff voice said up front.
I looked down her and smiled.

"Yeah." I managed to get out.

"She always did like sleeping with you." He chuckled.

"It's sweet." I ran my thumb over her soft cheek. She grabbed my hand and hugged it to her chest.

I think she was still asleep because her eyes were still closed. My cheeks became flustered when I saw that she was hugging my hand over her right breast. It was so squishy and soft.

WAIT?!

Did I really just think that?! God sake Sammy! She's your little sister! What's wrong with you?
"Mmm, Sam." Y/N moaned quietly. I stiffened in both contexts. Was she having a sex dream about me? No...she couldn't be...

I just heard it wrong! I'm too horney for my own damn good! "Don't stop Sammy." She said, taking in a sharp breath which made me catch mine. S-she is having a dream about me...

I couldn't believe it! My own sister dreams about me fucking her. That was a good thing! It means she has feelings for me! I wasn't the only one!

"Is she talking in her sleep again?" Dean turned his head slightly.

"Uh, yeah." I answer awkwardly. Don't ask me what she's saying! Don't ask me!

"What's she saying? Anything good?"

Shit! "Errrrrmmmm, just our names and how much she loves ice cream."

"That girl has an ice cream problem." He chuckled.

"What does she usually say?"

"Huh?"

"You said she's talking in her sleep again. What does she usually say?"

Dean was quiet for a few minutes. I noticed the pink in his cheeks. Then it hit me. Does she have sex dreams about Dean too and moan out loud like she did with me?

"Just random crap like you said." Dean finally answered.

"Uh-huh." I smirked.

Dean's POV

Well that was a shit excuse Dean! Sammy totally believed you! How could I tell my brother that our sister has sex dreams about me and moans my name? See my point? Exactly!

I wasn't saying that I didn't like her dreaming about me, cause I defiantly didn't. Especially if it was those kinda dreams! When she did do it, it was frickin hot! Sends me tingly all over Y'know.

There was no denying that I loved my sister. My brother also. How could I not? They both were incredibly good looking and perfect! I tried to get rid of the feelings but gave up a long time ago when I realised I couldn't! It just felt too damn right!

Y/N was too beautiful, kind and badass for her own good! She was my kinda chick! Especially since she loved my music and car. Basically she was a mini me.

When we were younger, I loved the way she admired me. I always protected her from the supernatural and non-creatures like bullies and boys. It was my duty as a big brother. That's what I always told myself but really I didn't want any guy to touch what's mine!

Sam, my little brother, he was pure handsome. Those gorgeous hazel puppy dog eyes nearly kill me with adorableness! And don't get me started on his hair! Fuck it's amazing! I always daydreamed about scrunching my hands in it as he...well you get the idea.

When we were younger, I loved the way he'd looked up to me like I was some sort of superhero. I was his Batman and he was my Robin. A strong brother bond indeed. Over time, I started to fall in love with him.

So here I was. Hopelessly in love with both my siblings. Never to have them both. Only in my fantasies and dreams. I clenched my jaw at the thought. I just gotta focus on looking after them. That's my job right? Look after my pain in the ass little brother and sister.

I just gotta do that. Feelings get in the way! Just do your job Dean. I wish I could...

A/N: More stuff will happen in the next part, just had to make it clear that all of the trio felt about each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
4.1K 53 9
supernatural imagines & preferences requests: open [✔️] closed [] In this book, I will include - dean winchester - sam winchester - castiel - jack k...
206K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!