The Prince Who Fights ( NCT T...

By germgyu

[ a series of THE NCT ] In Iris High, students who attended the school are all from the royal family. They... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031.5 ( #1 )
031.5 ( #2 )
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
我爱你
c o m e b a c k

017

7.2K 362 220
By germgyu

A/N: I can't believe this story got 6.2k read! Upvotes and comments still need a long wayyy to go but I believe there'll be more soon :) Fighting together!

-

"Are we going with private airplane?" Irene asked. She only rid Jaehyun's a few times, when they have to go back to their country and then back to Iris.

"Nope, the princes requested that we will be flying to Japan with the public aeroplane. So that they feel like they are in a trip." Minhyuk said while he put his belongings onto the check-in baggage security basket while the workers there pushed it into the scanner to check.

The others followed him as well.

"But I want to ride their private airplane." Irene sighed when she put her bag onto the basket and pushed it in front.

"I saw it in the movie but I never ride a private airplane in my real life though. What is it like?" Yoon Hee finished putting her belongings and asked, her eyes locking at Irene.

"Well..." Moonbyul was the one who answered though. "It's just like those in the movies. Nothing special." She finished it with a smile.

"Yeah." Yumiko nodded in agreement. "Irene prefers private airplane because she just can't stand too much people surrounding her."

Minhyuk finished with his luggage checking and was already carrying it away to the check-in counter with Hongbin and Bambam following behind.

"Phobia?" Yoon Hee asked, eyeing Irene who was taking out her belongings out from the basket.

Irene shook her head. "I just dislike having so many people around me. Not phobia."

"Ahh." Yoon Hee nodded.

Minhyuk, Hongbin and Bambam queued in the line in front of the check-in counter while the others waited beside.

"That's why we should use our private airplane. We don't have to wait for that long." Irene sighed while she sat on her luggage bag for support.

"The princes are having fun though." Moonbyul laughed.

Ten and Taeyong was nowhere to be seen, Taeil and Yuta was glancing over the airport, like they never seen it before, probably they did but they never wait inside, Johnny and Hansol was busying take selcas.

"Yoon!" Someone yelled Yoon Hee's name.

She was talking with Yumiko and the yelling made her jumped.

She turned to where the voice was and Johnny was already beside her with his arms around her neck and his phone camera aiming at them.

"Smile~!" Johnny grin turned even bigger.

It all happened to fast but Yoon Hee managed to give a big smile of hers.

"Neo-yeppeuda~!" Johnny grinned and pinched her cheeks. ( sing to Seventeen Pretty You haha )

"Eyy." Yoon Hee chuckled and pinched his cheeks playfully. Somehow they turned out to be quite close, even though they just met like two days ago. But oh well, if she can befriend Ten with just a few days, Johnny is a nicer guy, she can befriend him even in an hour.

"We're b-" Ten came out of nowhere. He stopped when he saw the scene. ( Okay I just realised Ten kept on seeing Yoon Hee having fun with other guys asdfghjkl )

Taeyong was walking slowly behind Ten. "Why are you standing here?" He asked Ten when he saw him standing there. His eyes followed Ten's gaze and frowned when he saw what he does not like.

"Oh hey TaeTen!" Johnny noticed Ten and Taeyong and ran towards them. "You guys bought snacks!!"

"SNACKS!" The boys ran towards them like hungry bears.

"Nuh-uh, we can only eat it in the waiting room and boarding." Ten pushed them away.

"It's our turn to check in!" Bambam waved his hand in the air, motioning them to come over.

After they were done with checking in, they all carried their hand-carry and queued up in the immigration counter.

"Let me see." Someone snatched her passport away from behind.

"Hey!" She turned her head behind and saw Ten looking at her passport photo, a big smile on his face.

He looks so good when he smiles.

Wait, am I fangirling over him?

Holy jisoos.

"I was expecting it to be ugly." Ten made a face and threw it back to Yoon Hee.

She caught it clumsily, making Ten can't stop chuckling.

"Yah keumanhae." Yoon Hee hit his head with her passport.

"Wae, you're funny." Ten laughed.

"I'm not, okay?" Yoon Hee rolled her eyes and had her back facing Ten.

"Look... I think there's something we have to talk..." His voice came from behind. "Don't turn behind, just listen to me."

Yoon Hee nodded her head, signalling that she was listening.

"About that night, I'm really sorry about what I did... But... It's not a mistake." Ten paused. "It just happened on the wrong place, wrong time. Just, wrong moment."

What does that mean?

"But I still want to say sorry... For erm kissing you without your permissions." Ten gulped.

Yoon Hee nodded.

"As a sorry gift." Ten opened her backpack and shoved something into her bag. "Let's be friends back, don't be so awkward with me okay?"

Yoon Hee nodded.

"Pinky promise?" Ten said and pushed his pinky through her shoulder, his hand was just beside her face.

"Pinky promise." Yoon Hee said, only loud enough for herself and Ten to hear it. Her pinky entwined with Ten's.

-

After one hour and more, they were finally done with the immigration, they waited in the waiting room while waiting for their plane to open for boarding. That'll be one hour more by now.

"Yoon Hee, let's take tons of photos to celebrate your first trip with us!" Moonbyul said and took out a selfie stick from her bag.

"Let's take a group photo!" Irene shouted at the boys and they all crowded over.

"Yoon Hee at the middle!" Yumiko shouted and put her on the seat at the very middle.

They all have to squeeze with each other to have all of them inside the photo.

Yoon Hee was only focusing on the phone screen, the people around her was pushing her closer to the person beside her.

She wasn't paying attention on who the person is because Moonbyul was already ready to take the group photo.

"SAY CHEESE!" Moonbyul raised the stick in a perfect angle and said.

"CHEESE~"

Once they were done, the others stood away from the crowd but the person beside her just now was still leaning close to her.

Yoon Hee turned to the person beside her and accidentally touched the person lips with hers.

She quickly stood up while the person still stunned and stayed in his position.

"Oh gosh." He cursed under his breathe and ran back to his seat, which was the row beside hers and he sat on the very end of the row.

-

Holy jisoos. Yoon Hee's face was burning.

That was the second time they kissed!

Ten Chittaphon!!!

Ten hid his face under his backpack. Gee even without looking at his face he knew it was burning.

The second time.

They kissed.

It still felt good.

( singing to Seventeen Ahju NICE! )

-

A/N: IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK

IDK anymore. Yoon Hee and Ten just go have kids /slap

JK. HOW ABOUT TAEYONG HUH??? AND SOME OTHER MYSTERY GUYYYY

IDK IDK IDK

Tbh, I wanted to put that Yoon Hee accidentally kissed TAEYONG but but but... wouldn't it be weird?

And I dont want awkward atmosphere between Taeyong and Yoon Hee ahahaha

but

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THERE WILL BE KISSING SCENE WITH TAEYONG

I DUN CARE IF TEN WILL BE JEALOUS I JUST DON'T CARE.

I NEED TAEYONG IN HER *MY* LIFE RIGHT NOW.

OKAY OFF WITH THIS CHAPTER.

CONGRATS ON 10YOON SECOND KISS!! / SLAP MYSELF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 559 5
Once upon a time there was a prince, who lives day by day under good care without knowing the outside world. When the sun rises, he is the prince tha...
603 29 17
The Prince of Daegu, Kim Taehyung, has his heart stolen by a simple towns boy, Jeon Jungkook. However, the Prince has special powers, powers that cou...
120 4 16
# an au where kim taehyung is a very sweet and soft boy but he was suddenly cursed by unknown and turns into someone very cold and has temper issues...
996 95 23
Kim Taehyung a heartless billionaire who rules underworld and Bussiuss world both. He became ruthless after his mom death in childhood. Now he has po...