016

Sunday morning.

"OH CRAP." Someone shouted and cursed in the early morning.

And that person, is Kwon Yoon Hee.

"Wae? Anything gone wrong?" Bambam got shocked and he went and knocked on her room door.

Yoon Hee opened the door, she was still wearing her pyjamas. "My passport expired!" She cried out.

"Ahh." Bambam flicked her forehead. "Don't worry Minhyuk will bring you to do a new one." He said and grabbed her passport.

"Yah yah yah. Don't look at my photo!" Yoon Hee shouted and wanted to take it back but Bambam raised it up and she was just too short to take it.

"Aww you're so cute back then." Bambam chuckled.

"Am I not cute now." Yoon Hee pouted and crossed her arm in front of her chest.

"You're still cute." Bambam grinned and ruffled her hair with his other hand.

Ten came out from his room and frowned when he saw the scene.

"What is it?" He said and grabbed the passport from Bambam.

Tall guys.

"Arghh Ten that's mine! Don't look at my photo!!" Yoon Hee jumped up and down but she still can't get it from Ten.

Ten took a glance at the passport and grinned when he saw the photo.

"Aww a small Yoon Hee huh." He chuckled and stared down at her.

And then they realized they were this close.

Their face almost touching one another.

"Ehem." Bambam coughed.

Yoon Hee quickly pulled herself away. "I'll have to find Minhyuk and help me renew my passport." She said and ran into her room.

"I'll go and pack my luggage." Ten said and he threw the passport to Bambam. Bambam on the other hand caught it and frowned at the two of them.

Yoon Hee ran out from her room after changing her clothes.

"Yours." Bambam said and threw the passport to her.

Yoon Hee caught it.

"Niceee." Bambam gave her a wink.

Uhuh.

"Bambam winking is not legal here." Yoon Hee blurred out.

"Sorry?" Bambam stared at her with his confusing expression.

"Shit." Yoon Hee cursed. "It's nothing. Gotta go bye." She quickly wore her shoes and dashed out.

Did I just said that out loud?!

Stupid stupid stupid.

She slapped her face and ran to find Minhyuk.

Yoon Hee arrived at Jaehyun, Irene and Minhyuk's room within minutes. They only stayed in the room on second floor.

Yoon Hee knocked on the door.

Jaehyun was the one who answered the door.

"Oh hey hi." Yoon Hee waved at him. "Is Minhyuk here?"

"Minhyuk? Hold on I'll go get him." Jaehyun gave her a smile and went to get Minhyuk.

A few minutes later Minhyuk came out. "Yoon Hee? So your passport did expired huh?" He laughed.