008

A/n: Yoon Hee face claim ↑ ulzzang Baek Jae Ah *^* my gurlll

-

"Prince Ten." When Ten and Yoon Hee came back, Bambam bowed at him but then realized he shouldn't had bow and he cursed at himself.

"I told her." Ten said to Bambam.

"Ahh..." Bambam nodded. "So erm hi Kwon Yoon Hee."

"I told him about you earlier." Ten said and plopped down on a sofa.

Yoon Hee nodded. "Your name is Bambam right? I'm so sorry about just now."

"Nah," Bambam waved his hand in the air. "Prince Ten should have tell you about his identity before he brought you here. Oh well." He shrugged.

"Hyung!" Ten rolled his eyes at Bambam.

Wait, in those dramas aren't butler suppose to be 100% loyal and follow whatever the prince said. Like when the prince said sit you can't stand?

Bambam even dare to say stuffs about the prince right in front of him... Guess he's a total opposite.

And Ten calling him hyung?

"I have been around him even when we're just kid. We're more like brothers." Ten said.

"He's such a cry baby when he was a kid." Bambam laughed and earned a dead glare from Ten.

"Anyway," Bambam sat down beside Ten and smiled at Yoon Hee. "Usually close maid and butler like you and me should be chosen from the kingdom. Most of them who are chosen, for example me, are those who had been with the prince or princess since little."

"But I just met this guy here for like few days ago." Yoon Hee sat down opposite to them and took a glance at Ten.

He was reading a magazine, oh well, acting like he was reading when he was actually listening to what they were talking about.

"Oh well." Bambam shrugged. "Ten said he doesn't need any close maids back then. But probably he just doesn't want those maids in the kingdom. You know, most of them are just duh and urgh."

"Duh and urgh means?" Yoon Hee frowned.

"They just fangirl over Ten and did nothing." Bambam shrugged. "Some of them fangirl about me too haha."

Ten made a fake cough.

"Okay somebody's jealous that my charm is more than his." Bambam laughed.

"I'm not." Ten rolled his eyes.

"Okay we all know you are." Bambam smirked at Ten. "Anyway, that guy there said he doesn't need any close maid but look who's here taking the position." He locked gaze with Yoon Hee.

It was normal for those maids to fangirl with Bambam. For looks, he doesn't lose to Ten. Ten, indeed he had the looks but Bambam's much more than his. But both of them are hot. Okay. Stoppppp.

Plus Bambam was all sweet and kind from the inside and outside. Ten, oh well people will say he's cool but he's nice deep down his heart.

"Yoon Hee?" Bambam snapped her back to reality.

"Oops sorry I was thinking of something." Yoon Hee laughed awkwardly. She did not just fangirl over Bambam.

"Come on, let me tell you what we do everyday." Bambam stood up from his seat. "Please excuse us Prince Ten."