040

a/n : making a comeback with more chapters ;) just hoping there are still people reading it? ahahaha

-

Ten stroked Yoon Hee's head softly and hugged her in his arms while she cried. "you'll be fine. i-we'll always be by your side." gosh Ten, just confess your feelings to you can't you?

Slowly, Yoon Hee stopped crying and came back to her sense. Realizing that she was in Ten's arms, she immediately stood away. A look of disappointment flashed through Ten's eyes when he felt the emptiness in his arms.

"S-Sorry about that," Yoon Hee looked down at her shoes. "I-I couldn't control my emotions."

"It's okay." Ten wanted to pat her head but he decided to just pat her shoulder instead. "We're here for you."

"I'm fine." Yoon Hee flashed Ten a small smile, assuring that she was doing fine. "My mother told me to be happy, I'm sure she doesn't want to see me crying."

"Yeah, I bet so." Ten stared at her.

There was a moment of silent before Bambam bragged into the room with the others who were supposed to be in Japan at the moment. It may not be weird seeing them, since they must had know about the news from Taeyong, the weird thing is seeing Shownu together with them.

"Yoon Hee." Shownu dashed in front of Yoon Hee and immediately hugged her. "I'm so sorry for your loss."

Ten frowned at the sight of Shownu hugging Yoon Hee. On the other hand, Taeyong came back from buying food for Yoon Hee and was shocked at the sudden appearance of the other people, and of course feeling bad at the sight of Shownu.

"Shownu oppa..." Yoon Hee was shocked to see Shownu here as well. "Why are you here?"

"We heard about your mother..." Irene said. "We decided to come back immediately. Then we met Shownu who came to find you and we told him about it."

"I was so worried about you!" Shownu said with a worried look all over his face. "I just have to make sure that you're all fine."

"It must take some time to come through all these." Yoon Hee gave them a small smile. "But I'm sure I will be fine soon. My mother wouldn't want me to be sad all time too."

"I'm glad you're strong." Moonbyul said and gave her a small hug.

"We'll always be by your side." Yumiko and Yerin flashed her a smile and hugged her tightly.

----

Yoon Hee's mother funeral went well with the help of Ten and Taeyong, the others helped too but Ten and Taeyong happened to be the two that helped a lot. Shownu, on the other hand went to Japan and brought his mother to the funeral.

Shownu's mother cried so badly and hugged Yoon Hee so tightly. She and Yoon Hee's mother were close friends, it was really sad that she was dead before they could even met each other.

Yoon Hee kept her mother's letter in her diary and read it every night after her death. Of course Yoon Hee cried for a few times thinking about her mother. But she promised herself that after all the crying, she will stay strong. Her mother wanted her to be, even when she was not by her side now. She's in her heart and in her dreams.

Now that she accpeted the fact that her mother passed away, she has to do her best by living her own life.

---

"Yah, do you hear about the rumours?" A few normal maids were eating in the garden while gossiping.

"What rumours?" The maid asked the other one.

"You know Prince Ten right? Last time I was cleaning the hall when I heard him talking with a girl. Turns out that that girl is actually Prince Ten's maid, but she didn't follow him to Iris High because he said he doesn't need any maid." The maid said while munching on her food.

"Eh? But I saw Prince Ten's maid before. Her name is erm... Kwon... Yoon... something. " The other maid replied.

"That's just a random girl Prince Ten found outside! His real maid is not her!"

"Wait so that means this Kwon something is just a random girl from outside? Yikes, she must have did something to Prince Ten and made him bring her in."

"Such a whore." The maids laughed.

"Is that even funny?" Someone stepped out from the bushes and frowned at them. "Wouldn't it'll be nice to have some fresh cut tongue in my collection?

----

"What are you talking about?" Ten couldn't help but frowned. "I mean, do you even know what you are talking about?" He asked Yoon Hee.

Yoon Hee nodded. "I know what I am talking. I agree to work as your maid because the pay is high and I need the money for my mother's hospital fees. Now that, she's gone," She paused for a moment. "I'll be going back to my own normal life, like attending back school and do part time job for my own living."

"Oh! You can just do this job." Bambam said. "The pay are higher than those part time jobs!"

"I know." Yoon Hee sighed. "But how am I suppose to attend school when I have to be with the prince for 24/7? I just want to be in a school that teach us Maths or History instead of learning about manners and eating rules."

"Oh seems like you don't know." Ten gave Yoon Hee a smirk. "We do have Maths class and History class and so on. And we also have tutors that could come over to do a 1-1 class. Iris High is definitely better than the school outside."

"And then I'm stuck in this island?" Yoon Hee frowned. "I mean, Iris High is nice but somehow I don't think I should stay any longer."

"Kwon Yoon Hee." Ten glared at her. "You heard about the gossips. Am I right?"

Yoon Hee stared at him. "Yes."

-----

Author's Note ;

loll i have to read those chapters to recall what i was writing about HAHA

so yes, i decided not to talk more about Yoon Hee's mother passed away, just hope that it doesn't feel weird?

also, congrats to myself for writing a 1k words in a night!!! /clap

oh and, a lot of you wanted me to make yoon hee having a happy ending with ten... but i love taeyong too?

how am i suppose to choose.