026

A/n: thanks for those who commented a feedback to me! Ily <3 and I will answer some of your questions as well!! :)

a chapter dedicated to
Lee Taeyong :')
A guy we all fall in love :')

-

Taeyong's POV

I am one of the prince in Korea.

And I am not the only prince.

I have three elder brothers and five younger one. I am the fourth one. The awkward one and the neglected one.

My other princes brothers are all waiting for the throne of the next king, but not me.

I just have no intention in being king.

Maybe just not that king.

My uncle, he's out from the kingdom. He wants it himself. Why? I asked him when I was young. He patted my head and smiled. Because I want freedom.

Freedom.

And then he came out and build a family. Mafia family. And there he became his own king.

In the mafia family, he and the members only accept people's order and killed others.

They pay, you kill.

Of course it's against the rules.

But who gives a shit about it.

Then, I went to him and told him I want to join the mafia family.

Why? This time he asked. I want to be myself. I told him.

And there I am, training as a mafia in secret, doing missions in secret.

And after uncle passed away, I became the mafia boss. King.

My own king.

Being a mafia boss, you have to be cruel to your enemy. As for your followers, treat them like your own family. Uncle always told me that.

And so, I killed those who betrayed the family without thinking twice. As for those who are loyal, of course they continue living.

-

Does mafia fall in love?

Uncle smiled when he heard me asking.

Yes. We do. And uncle turned his head to his wife.

And in his eyes, I saw love.

But at my age, I have no idea what is love.

-

The first time I met her, we were in a 7-11.

Ten and I came out from Iris High a few days ago. I came out to do something, as for him, I guess he just came out for fun.

Anyway, Ten said he would be around so after settling down Snake, an assistant of mine and a betrayer to the family, I walked over the area to find him.

I called his phone but he didn't pick up.

Gosh.

When I was walking to around the area to find Ten, Yuta texted me saying that the guards and teachers seemed to know us running out and we had to go back as soon as possible.

Urgh. Not going back there again.

And then when I came to the outside of 7-11, I saw Ten. Finally. Then I saw him talking to a girl. She had her back facing me so I had no idea how she looks like.