032

A/n: CLAP CLAP CLAP
2500++ WORDS
THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ASS RIDE
( MATURE CONTENT read at ur own risk )
And read my important notice in the author's note below yeahh :)

-

Yuta and Taeyong had went out to the supermart nearby after taking orders from the others.

Yoon Hee's eyes wandered around in the restaurant's room. She had finished her jajangmyeon and it just tasted like the jajangmyeon Shownu's mother used to cook for them.

That time they were so happy. Shownu would always came over and played with her, even though sometimes he bullied her but they're still good friends.

And those were the times she treasured. The time when omma was not ill and when Shownu was still with her.

Yoon Hee turned her gaze to Ten's direction.

He had finished his jajangmyeon and had taken out his phone. Probably checking up the airline website.

"What time are you flying back?" She glanced over his phone. Their arms brushing against each other.

Ten was exactly searching for available times to fly back to Korea on an airline webpage. Yoon Hee glanced carefully at the numbers on the screen.

Ten looked down at their arms and smiled yet Yoon Hee was too focusing on the phone she didn't realised it.

"Ten?" Yoon Hee turned her head and their face was just a few inches away.

She could felt his breathe tickling her face.

Ten made a fake cough while Yoon Hee moved her body away.

Yoon Hee sighed in relief. Luckily the others were busy talking, taking selcas and playing with each other and didn't noticed the two of them.

But that's not what they were doing. When Yoon Hee was thinking that Irene and Yumiko was taking selcas, they were actually taking pictures of Ten and Yoon Hee.

And they took the picture of them being close to each other while trying their best to hold their laugh.

"I'm buying the ticket that flies back to Korea on 12pm later." Ten said, it felt like he was talking to everyone, but he was looking at Yoon Hee, only.

"Okay." She nodded.

Everyone only remained silent.

"Should I pack your bag?" Bambam suddenly broke the silent.

"I can pack it myself." Ten chuckled and said.

"But that's a butler's job." Bambam fake cried. "Ten you doesn't need me already!"

"Bambam don't be so dramatic please." Johnny said and slapped his arm.

"Meh." Bambam pouted and sipped his drink quietly.

Yoon Hee only smiled while looking at them bickering each other but her mind was already wondering about why Ten wanted to go back.

-

"Shownu we finish our food already and we want to pay." Yoon Hee went to the counter and told Shownu as she waved a few paper money in front of him.

"Oh." Shownu wiped his hand on a wet towal nearby him. He came out from the counter and stood beside Yoon Hee as he took the money from Yoon Hee. "Well, I can bring you guys around if you want." He smiled and wished that Yoon Hee would say yes.

"Don't you ever think of it Shownu." A middle-aged lady came into the restaurant with her arms crossed.

"Omma!" Shownu greated as Wonho and Jooheon both bowed at her.