037

Just a shityy chapter.

-

Japan

"Where are you guys going? I thought you just reach here?" Shownu appeared in front of Yumiko's house and asked when he saw them putting their luggages into the back of the car.

"Something happened to Yoon Hee. She already went back to Korea at midnight with Taeyong. We have to go back too." Yumiko said with a sigh.

"What happened to her? No wonder she didn't answer my call or messages just now." Shownu sighed.

"I think it's because of her mother. Ah, I hope everything will be fine." Moonbyul sighed.

Shownu stopped for a while while thinking inside his mind. "I'm going with you all."

Yoon Hee, you will not be alone.

-

Hospital

"Omma?" Yoon Hee quietly walked and stood beside her mother's bed.

"Yoon Hee-ah." Her mother slowly opened her eyes and gave her a faint smile.

"Omma are you okay?" Yoon Hee asked as she sat on the chair beside her mother's bed.

"I think... I'll see your father soon." Her mother gave her a bitter smile.

"No." Yoon Hee could felt the tears forming in her eyes. "You can't just leave me like this. You can't just go like that."

"I'm sorry Yoon Hee. I'm a mum who fails to do her work as a mum." Her mother started crying and her breathe was getting worse with her cries.

"Omma!" The breathing and heart beat is getting slower and slower.

Mrs.Lee and Taeyong ran into the room. Mrs.Lee immediately started her work while Taeyong just stood there quietly and stared at Yoon Hee.

Her mother still ended her last breathe, no matter how Yoon Hee prayed for her to be alive.

"Yoon Hee..." Mrs.Lee turned over and looked at her. "She's gone."

Everything went black all of a sudden.

-

"Why are you following me?" Ten frowned and turned to Bambam's father a.k.a his parents best helper.

"It is my job to make sure you go to Princess Lisa's party." He shrugged and motioned Ten to enter the house.

Ten sighed. It's been hours seen he was stuck with this old man and was forced to go to Lisa's party. Not that he doesn't want to but he has something much more important to do.

Yoon Hee.

He had no idea what happened to her since she didn't pick up his phone calls.

"Ten Chittaphon!" As soon as Ten stood in front of the door, a girl in fancy dress came running towards him.

"Princess Lisa." Bambam's father bowed.

"Oh." Lisa nodded at him. "Even Bambam's father is here?" Lisa whispered and gave Ten a questioning look while Ten only shrugged.

"Anyway," Lisa smiled at Bambam's father and dragged Ten to a corner.

"What you want bitch?" Ten frowned at her sudden action.

"Not you dick face." Lisa rolled her eyes. "You know what I want."

"Oh yeah?" Ten smirked. "I don't really remember."

Lisa glared at Ten and shoved him a middle finger before whispering. "Now where is Bambam?"

____

A/n - yeah, lisa likes bambam.
not ten. that's how my storylines go too
lmao I'm in serious writer's block now.

Someone save me.
/play bts save me

Please please please comment if you're reading this story and my really shitty chapters :')