019

A/n: I took a 3 minutes nap before going back studying and I realised that 3 minutes was the most precious 3 minutes in my life as a 17 years old kid.

#tomorrowissejarahexam

#7chaptertomemorize

#icandie

Typed: aug 09 2016

I can't wait for my exam to finish urghhh

Second type: aug 10 2016

Third type: aug 12 2016

I finish my exam tomorrow :3

-

Yoon Hee always slept whenever she can. She can sleep on car ride, bus ride, airplane ride. There's just one she can't stand, boat ride.

Being in the plane, meant she got to sleep. But you know when you're sitting in the middle of the three seats, you tend to find something to lean on?

And that's Yoon Hee right now.

She was actually deep in sleep and her head was slowly dropping down like those fisherman fishing with their fish rod.

Ten laughed to himself when he saw her like that. He put his hand on her head and wanted to gently pulled it down and you know, to make her head leaned on his shoulder.

But his idea was blow out when Taeyong placed his both hands on her shoulder, firming her on her place.

Ten glared up at Taeyong.

Taeyong was giving him the dead glare. "Hands away." He whispered, trying not to make Yoon Hee awake.

"Yours first." Ten said and eyed his hands that were on Yoon Hees shoulder.

"You first." Taeyong didn't move.

"Fine." Ten sighed. "Together." He glanced at Taeyong.

Taeyong nodded. "Count till 3."

Ten nodded.

Taeyong counted. "1...2...3..." He released his hands that was on Yoon Hee's shoulder.

Ten took his chance and pulled her head and gently placed her head on his shoulder.

"Yah!" Taeyong yelled, making the other passengers looked at them and Yoon Hee's eyebrow twisted together.

"Shhh! Don't make her awake!" Ten glared at Taeyong.

Taeyong glared back at Ten. His eyes fixed on Yoon Hee. "Fine." Taeyong eased Yoon Hee's twisted eyebrow with his fingers and flashed Ten a smirk.

Ten rolled his eyes over Taeyong's childish act but he was actually happy because looked who's here with Yoon Hee on his shoulder.

I won.

Ten smiled to himself.

I always do.

-

Taeyong clentch his fist when he saw Ten and Yoon Hee being so close.

Like damn close.

She was leaning on Ten's shoulder.

That's just not right.

He should be feeling like this.

Just not right.

Taeyong decided to close his eyes, not wanting to see the scene that hurt his eyes and heart so much.

-

A/n: I'm so sorry because this one is so short :'(

I kindda need to brainstorm idea in my brain uwu

But well I promise there will be long chapters soon but I'll need time to write it of course :3

I do keep updating on my applyfic
- Dark Angels
- Boyfriend club