029

A/n: just askin' if my english is bad/sucks until you guys can't understand it? English is not my main language so yeah... but do tell me your opinion!

-

Yoon Hee looked in front and saw Moonbyul, Irene and Yumiko waving their hands at her. And behind the girls were those boys.

"Guys!!!" Yoon Hee ran towards them and hugged the three girls.

"Finally we found you!" Johnny smiled.

"Hey bro!" Hansol and Ten did a fist bump.

Shownu stood a few steps away from them.

"Yoon Hee!!" Irene grabbed on her wirst. "Who's that hot guy standing behind us?"

Yoon Hee turned behind and laughed. "Owh he's Shownu." And she motioned Shownu to come over.

"Shownu, meet my friends. Moonbyul, Irene and Yumiko." Yoon Hee introduced him to the girls. "And these guys are Minhyuk, Hongbin, Taeil, Bambam, Johnny, Yuta and Hansol."

"Hi. I'm Shownu." And he put his arm around Yoon Hee's shoulder, and his action made Taeyong flinched as Ten glared at him again.

"Okay that's a lot of friends you have here." Shownu whispered to Yoon Hee.

"Ahaha kinda." Yoon Hee whispered back.

"Omg." Irene gasped and nudged Moonbyul. "They look like a pair of couple."

"Excuse me?" Ten frowned.

( a/n: jealous jealous jealous I luv jealous ten haha )

"Don't you think they look like couple?" Irene sighed dreamily. "The way the look at each other in the eyes, the way they talk with each other..."

"You could see pink bubbles floating around them." Moonbyul smiled.

And Ten's face was as dark as coal.

"First of all," Ten coughed. "The way the look at each other in the eyes, is a respect to one another when they are talking. You know we have to look at people's eyes when we talk."

"Erm..." The three girls were spechless.

"Second of all, the way Yoon Hee talks to him is just like how she talks to other people." Ten shrugged.

"Other people, including you?" Moonbyul hold her laugh and asked.

"Excluding me." Ten said proudly.

"Duh." Irene waved her hand in the air and walked away.

"Excuse me Irene?" Ten crossed his arm and frowned at Irene. Irene rolled her eyes and ignored him as she walked towards Bambam and the others.

"Good luck Ten. Looks like you have a love rival." Moonbyul said and patted his shoulder.

"Ha? Love rival? Are you sure he's my love rival?" Ten laughed sarcastically.

"Well... based on my information, I don't see why Shownu can't be your love rival." Moonbyul took a glance at Shownu and shrugged.

Shownu and Yoon Hee were still standing side by side and they were now talking with Taeil, Minhyuk, Johnny and Hansol while the rest went to a stall nearby to buy some snacks or see random stuffs.

And Ten sighed. Why is she always standing beside him?

"I think Shownu might win." Yumiko said to Moonbyul, loud enough for Ten to hear it.