023

A/n: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTICE BELOW THE AUTHOR NOTES AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS! KHAMSA!

-

Ten and Taeyong were the one left.

"Paper, rock, scissors!" They said together.

Ten won with the scissors and he got to choose his own room first.

Ten picked the room next to the girls'.

He slided open the door and stepped into the room. "Hello guys?" There was no one in the room.

He opened the door in the room, it was the toilet. And it's empty as well.

Ten slided the cupboard door and inside were some mattresses and blankets and some space for them to put their luggages.

There's no luggage.

No one stay in this room before he came in.

Ten frowned at the thoughts.

Someone slided open the door.

Ten walked over and frowned when he saw Taeyong.

"I went to the other room but it was full." Taeyong put his luggage on the floor. "Yuta will be in the same room with us."

Lol okay. What's the point of winning in the paper, rock and scissors when they are all staying as roommates.

"I'll go out and take a look." Ten pointed at the balcony and he walked outside.

"Oh hi Ten!" When Ten was outside the room, standing at the balcony, someone from the room beside called his name.

He looked beside and saw Yoon Hee waving her hand at him with a big smile on her face.

"Hey." Ten gave her a small smile and a wave.

"Who's your roommate?" Yoon Hee asked.

"Who are you talking to?" Taeyong came out at this moment.

Urgh Taeyong why do you always pick the right moment?!

Ten cursed inside himself. "Yoon Hee." He pointed at her.

"Hi Taeyong!" Yoon Hee grinned at Taeyong who was now standing beside Ten.

Taeyong only gave her a small wave.

"Only the two of you in a room?" Yoon Hee said as she gave them a suspicious look.

"Excuse me girl?" Ten noticed the look and he frowned. "What are you thinking about?"

"Omg," Yoon Hee laughed. "What are you thinking about."

"Well obviously not what you are thinking." Ten rolled his eyes.

"Lol how do you know what I'm thinking huh?" Yoon Hee chuckled. "Omg Ten, how dirty can your mind be?"

Ten frowned while Taeyong trying his best to hide his laugh.

"Your mind is another level of dirty." Ten chuckled. "And I'm so done with you." He said and wanted to enter the room when Yoon Hee stopped him.

"What?" Both Ten and Taeyong stared at her.

"Have fun with each other." Yoon Hee laughed and went into her room before the two boys could say anything.

"I'm so done with that shit." Ten frowned.

"Same." Taeyong nodded.

-