021

"What does that mean?" Yumiko widened her eyes and asked the King.

"If Yuta can't find a girl to marry before his 22th birthday, you will be marrying him." The King said.

"But why?" Yumiko asked, anger filling inside her. Why do I have to marry him? Just because you all are royal family but that doesn't mean I have to obey you everytime.

At least let me plan my marriage myself.

"Father, Mother." Yuta stood beside her. "Let me settle things with Yumiko. By myself." He gritted his teeth.

Of course he's happy when his parents said Yumiko will marry him if he can't find somebody else he likes, but...

they can't plan Yumiko's marriage with him when she has no feeling on him.

That would be a forced marriage.

And Yumiko will not be happy.

It will never last long.

So why not he talked with Yumiko and let her makes her own decision, the dateline will be his birthday.

If Yumiko still doesn't fall in love with him that time, fine. He will let her go and have her own freedom.

He will let her be happy like she used to.

-

Yuta and Yumiko left the hall.

"Follow me." Yuta said to her and walked towards a place no one knows except himself.

His own secret garden.

It is located at the unused garden nearby the palace.

When Yuta was young, he used to come over whenever he was sad or angry he would release himself out here.

When he was free, he would clean up the place and made it into a secret hide out for himself.

And he once told himself, he would bring the one he loves here.

"Okay, I know you have a lot to say. You can say it now." Yuta turned to Yumiko and said.

"Why? Why me? Out of all people, why me?" Yumiko looked up and stared at Yuta, her eyes were watery and it felt like she would cry for the next second.

But she didn't.

Instead of crying, she was glaring at Yuta.

"I'm being honest with you." Yuta said, his eyes staring at the sakura petals on the ground. He planted sakura in this garden and right now it's the time sakura falls. They never get to see it blooms. "I have no idea why would father and mother said that."

"It was your idea! It must be!" Yumiko shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I told you I have no idea why father and mother said that!" Yuta shouted back.

"It's because of you." Yumiko sobbed. "If it wasn't because of you, I would be a doctor like my father and not be someone's maid."

"You..." Yuta widened his eyes. He never know one decision he made could change one's lfie.

Especially hers.

"I never know how you feel..." Yuta gulped, his heart hurt really much.

"Of course you never know." Yumiko laughed sarcastically. "Because you never care."

"I do!" Yuta yelled. "I do care."

Yumiko let out a small laugh, sarcasm was inside her laughter.

"No, Yuta." Yumiko glared at him. "You only do what you want."

"But-" he wanted to continue but was stopped by Yumiko.

"You don't want to come back to Japan, I have to stay at Iris with you. Two years, two years I never come back to Japan, do you know how much I miss my parents?" Yumiko wiped away her tears.

"When you want me to be your maid when we're little, can you imagine how one decision of yours change my entire life?" Yumiko took a glance at him, her eyes were red.

"I never know about that." Yuta gritted his teeth.

"Of course you don't."

"I just want to be with you." Yuta stared at Yumiko. A girl he's crazily in love with.

"Yuta," Yumiko stared at his eyes. "How can you be so selfish?"

-

A/n: I kennot.
Let me die with Yuyu

Comment and upvote!

I'm so happy when I read the messages
of boyfriend club's applicants to me :')
Most of them know me by this book
And I'm super duper happy that The Prince Who Fights can get a lot of loves from you all :)

Do stay with me for more!!

Oh and I wrote a TaeTen intro #noidea please take a read uwu

-

{ lowercase }
{ bl fanfic }

taeyong x ten

"you never understand me," ten stared at his cup of coffee, his fingers tracing the outline of the cup. "no one ever understand me."

"no," taeyong stared at ten, like he was the only one who caught his attention. "i understand you. i always do."

ten looked up from his coffee, the corner of his lips lift up, and in a sarcasm tone he said. "sadly, that's not true."

taeyong clentched his fist. "maybe the whole world don't understand you, but i do."

ten took a glance at taeyong. he took a sip of his drink. "just no one, not even you." ten stood up from his seat and left the coffee shop.

"no one? not even me?" taeyong laughed to himself. "ten chittaphon, i will prove it to you."

Eyy, that's so weird.

I mean by my writing skills uwu