009

"And here, is our restroom." Bambam brought Yoon Hee to another side and opened a door revealing a comfy room.

"Maids and butlers talk and play together here." Bambam walked passed and there was each one room at their both side.

"This is the maids' room." He pointed to the room at the left side. "And this is the butlers' room." He pointed to the right.

Yoon Hee nodded.

"Hmm guys are not allow in the maids' room so I can only bring you till here." He smiled. "But don't worry the girls are all nice and friendly." He patted her shoulder.

"I hope they're nice to newbie." Yoon Hee did a awkward laugh.

Bambam patted her head. "I'm sure they are." And he gestured her go in.

Knock knock.

Yoon Hee knocked the door.

"Who is it?" A girl's voice came from behind the door.

"Erm hi I'm Kwon Yoon Hee. Ten-Prince Ten's maid?" Yoon Hee said awkwardly.

The door shot open immediately and a few girls came in front of her and looked at her from head to toe.

Yoon Hee was just awkwardly standing there.

"Oh haha why are we standing here. Come in!" Another girl with dark blue hair and japanese tone smiled at her.

She reminded her of Yuta.

"Have a seat." Another girl with retro glasses smiled.

"Thank you." Yoon Hee smiled.

"Hmmm~" All the girls surrounded her again.

"Erm haha hey there." Yoon Hee scratched her head.

"So... he likes this type of girls huh." The dark blue hair girl laughed secretly.

Other girls laughed together.

Yoon Hee blushed. "I'm just friends with him."

"Then why are you blushing ahahaha." The girl with pretty braids laughed.

"I hope you don't mind. They have some problems here." The retro glasses girl pointed to her brain.

Yoon Hee laughed awkwardly. "But I'm really just friend with him."

"How about him?" Another girl with chubby cheeks and big round eyes grinned. "Does he treat you as a friend or what?"

"Of course he treats me as a friend." Yoon Hee shouted.

"Haha okay okay." Dark blue hair laughed. "Wait... I think we should introduce ourselves haha."

"Oh right." Retro glasses girl laughed. "Hello I'm Moonbyul and I'm Taeil's maid."

Mum and dad material. Lol wait what?!

"Don't we need to put a prince or master in front their name?" Yoon Hee questioned.

"In public, yes. We were actually close with the princes, since most of us grew up together so we can just call each other by name when we're not in front of public." Moonbyul smiled and explained.

Ah, no wonder Ten told her she could just call him by name when they're with his friends.

"But she doesn't grow up with Ten, right?" Chubby cheeks girl asked.