017

A/N: I can't believe this story got 6.2k read! Upvotes and comments still need a long wayyy to go but I believe there'll be more soon :) Fighting together!

-

"Are we going with private airplane?" Irene asked. She only rid Jaehyun's a few times, when they have to go back to their country and then back to Iris.

"Nope, the princes requested that we will be flying to Japan with the public aeroplane. So that they feel like they are in a trip." Minhyuk said while he put his belongings onto the check-in baggage security basket while the workers there pushed it into the scanner to check.

The others followed him as well.

"But I want to ride their private airplane." Irene sighed when she put her bag onto the basket and pushed it in front.

"I saw it in the movie but I never ride a private airplane in my real life though. What is it like?" Yoon Hee finished putting her belongings and asked, her eyes locking at Irene.

"Well..." Moonbyul was the one who answered though. "It's just like those in the movies. Nothing special." She finished it with a smile.

"Yeah." Yumiko nodded in agreement. "Irene prefers private airplane because she just can't stand too much people surrounding her."

Minhyuk finished with his luggage checking and was already carrying it away to the check-in counter with Hongbin and Bambam following behind.

"Phobia?" Yoon Hee asked, eyeing Irene who was taking out her belongings out from the basket.

Irene shook her head. "I just dislike having so many people around me. Not phobia."

"Ahh." Yoon Hee nodded.

Minhyuk, Hongbin and Bambam queued in the line in front of the check-in counter while the others waited beside.

"That's why we should use our private airplane. We don't have to wait for that long." Irene sighed while she sat on her luggage bag for support.

"The princes are having fun though." Moonbyul laughed.

Ten and Taeyong was nowhere to be seen, Taeil and Yuta was glancing over the airport, like they never seen it before, probably they did but they never wait inside, Johnny and Hansol was busying take selcas.

"Yoon!" Someone yelled Yoon Hee's name.

She was talking with Yumiko and the yelling made her jumped.

She turned to where the voice was and Johnny was already beside her with his arms around her neck and his phone camera aiming at them.

"Smile~!" Johnny grin turned even bigger.

It all happened to fast but Yoon Hee managed to give a big smile of hers.

"Neo-yeppeuda~!" Johnny grinned and pinched her cheeks. ( sing to Seventeen Pretty You haha )

"Eyy." Yoon Hee chuckled and pinched his cheeks playfully. Somehow they turned out to be quite close, even though they just met like two days ago. But oh well, if she can befriend Ten with just a few days, Johnny is a nicer guy, she can befriend him even in an hour.

"We're b-" Ten came out of nowhere. He stopped when he saw the scene. ( Okay I just realised Ten kept on seeing Yoon Hee having fun with other guys asdfghjkl )

Taeyong was walking slowly behind Ten. "Why are you standing here?" He asked Ten when he saw him standing there. His eyes followed Ten's gaze and frowned when he saw what he does not like.