Bullied. A Magcon fanfic

By excusemeidiot

Madi is a regular teenage girl. Oh besides the fact that 9 guys called Magcon make her life totally awful. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
I'm back!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMG I'M SO SORRY
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

63 3 3
By excusemeidiot

Matt's p.o.v

"Madi wait!" I yelled running after her.

She was too fast and I lost her. I turned back around and stomped back into the hotel and went to the guys.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK YOU GUYS" I yelled at them. My blood was boiling.

"Where's Madi??" Shawn asked worried. He wasn't involved in all of this because he's too nice, so I wasn't really upset with him.

"She ran off and I lost her. Thanks to THESE IDIOTS" I told him walking past him to the other guys.

"We didn't mean it" Aaron said with guilt on his face.

"Your only saying that because she actually heard you talking about her behind her back" I said rudely. I was mad.

"No!" He shouted back.

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Taylor! Explain yourself!!" I yelled to him.

"I was joking around!" He yelled back.

"Didn't seem like it!" I yelled to him.

"Well I was" he mumbled.

"Well I have no idea where Madi is or if she's okay and I have a few of you to blame for that" I said.

"We know and we're sorry" Carter, Taylor, Gilinsky, and Aaron all said.

"Okay well we just need to find her" I told them trying to calm down my anger.

"Yeah" Aaron said.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

I woke up slowly and felt my wrists and ankles ache in pain.

"OW!" I screamed as I squirmed around.

I felt something tight around my wrists and ankles making them hurt.

"Where am I?" I asked seeing if anyone would answer even though I highly doubted that anyone would.

It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing.

"Your trapped" I heard someone say.

I recognized the voice and then said "Cam! Your here too! Help me!"

"Honey I can't help you" he said.

"w-why n-not?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"Because I trapped you" he said and that's when I realized that the voice I heard when I blacked out was his voice.

"C-cam I'm scared" I said, tears starting to fall.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, at least not now" he said then I started full on crying.

"No no don't cry I was joking, I won't hurt you" he said and I tried squirming a little more.

"Don't try to do that, you'll just hurt yourself" Cam said.

"Cam why are you doing this?" I asked sad and confused.

"Because I love you" he answered.

"But if you love me then why are you scaring me and kidnapping me" I asked him very confused.

"Because you wouldn't like me so I thought if I forced you to like me then we could be together" he said which was crazy.

"But Cam you would have had more of a chance with me if we started as friends and grew closer together. Not like this!" I said becoming slightly angry with his reasoning.

"Sorry..." He quietly mumbled.

"I don't know if I could ever have feelings for you now" I said after a few seconds of silence.

I heard some shuffling and then I was blinded by a light. After my eyes chilled out I realized that Cam had gotten up and turned the light on. The light revealed my arms, legs, and stomach chained to a chair.

"Cam..." I said shocked at what he did to me.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Why..." I asked with tears falling again.

"Mads don't cry. I won't hurt you" he said but somehow I couldn't believe him.

"Don't call me that" I demanded.

"Can you let me go?" I asked.

"Not yet" he said and I closed my eyes and sighed.

Then I felt something soft touch my lips and I immediately opened my eyes and saw Cam right there in my face kissing me. WAIT KISSING ME?? So my first kiss is from a person who kidnapped me and is in love with me but I'm scared of him. Great. Just great.

I didn't know what to do. I just froze and didn't kiss back or anything.

Then I leaned back a little to get away from his lips and then I yelled "Cam!"

"What!" He yelled back which was very loud since he was right in my face.

"Cam... That was my first kiss" I said sadly.

"So?" He said very inconsiderately.

"So? So?! SO I HATED IT" I yelled really angry.

"CHILL OUT OR I'LL KILL YOU" he said quickly then put his hand over his mouth.

"I didn't mean that" he said quickly after.

"Cam your scaring me" I said looking down.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I don't mean any harm" he said calmly.

"But your scaring me a lot and I just want you to let me go" I said.

"I know but I can't do that" he told me and got up and left the room.

I was all alone and scared. I wanted to believe that be wouldn't hurt me but a small part of me thinks that he might on accident. I hope Matt isn't worrying too much. Oh I already miss Matt.

~~~

Matt's p.o.v

We've looked all over town and can't find Madi. I'm so worried. Maybe someone took her or she left town and we'll never see her again. Oh I can't think about those things without tearing up. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend soon and now I might never get to.

"Hey Matt, you okay over there?" Taylor asked coming over to me.

"Not really" I said quietly.

"I know man. But we'll find her. Don't you worry. I promise" he said.

"Promise? I don't think you can promise me something like that" I replied.

"Don't say that Matt, we will find her. Just think positive. By the way how did your date with her go?" He asked kindly.

"It went great! I think she had so much fun!" I said with a sudden boost of happiness.

"That's great bro, I'm happy for you" he said and patted my back.

"Thanks. I hope where ever she is she's thinking about how much fun she had on our date and she isn't too upset right now" I said.

"I bet she is" Taylor said with a kind smile.

"Hey why don't we try asking around to see if anyone has seen Madi tomorrow" Aaron said.

"That's a good idea. But why not tonight?" I asked.

"Because not that many people are out walking the streets right now at 11pm" he said and chuckled.

"Right" I said and laughed.

"Okay well I guess we should head back to the hotel and go to sleep so we can wake up early to go look for her and ask people" I told everyone.

We all walked back to the hotel and changed and got in bed. I hope we find her tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY GUYSSSS SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT. BUT ITS INTERESTING SO I GUESS THAT MAKES UP FOR IT. THANKS FOR READING!!!

I STILL HAVE SO MANY PLANS FOR THIS BOOK SO KEEP READING. ALSO MANY OF YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING, WHERE IS THE BULLYING LIKE IT SAID IN THE TITLE? WELL I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT JUST WAIT BECAUSE IT'LL COME LATER.

ALSO DID Y'ALL WATCH THE TCAs LAST NIGHT? I LIKED IT UNTIL THE DOLAN TWINS STOLE HAYES' AWARD!!!!! UGH. BUT CAM WON A TCA SO I WAS REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT. THE PICTURE IS REALLY BAD QUALITY BUT I JUST HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM WINNING ONE.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
232K 4.1K 49
Warning - Really bad, especially the beginning Hi, my name is Madison, but most people call me Madi. My last name is Dallas. Yes you heard me right...
10.9K 37 79
Maddeline Renne is a "normal" 16 year old teenager. She lives with her mom and 5 year old brother, Justin. Her life was upside down, but then the one...
Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...