A little crush ~ Zane~Chan |#...

By Annimay-Chan

~Completed~ At Love~Love paradise Kawaii~Chan is confused and unsure who she well and truly loves. Is it Rees... More

Author's note
A simple Apology
Night and Stars
One Dance
The Devil that fell for the Angel
My CuppyCake
Coffee with a Princess
Gene's Game
A little bit of TLC
Flat Tyres
The Party| Summer Moon Festival Pt.1
In A Daze| Summer Moon Festival Pt.2
The Puuurfect Dress| Summer Moon Festival Pt.3
A Good Night Kiss| Summer Moon Festival t.4
Just a kiss?
Cupcake War!
Authors Note
Sorry !
I CAN'T HELP IT
Thank You :D
#More System
Still Waiting?

After the Fish Frenzy

1.7K 35 12
By Annimay-Chan

Hi this is my first fanfic so sorry if there are afew mistakes but I tried my best I will make these chapters longer and they will improve in the future just not yet so lets get cracking with this fanfic YEAAAAAA! Bai ~ Annimay~Chan ^.~

" I'm sorry Aphmau~Senpai but the fishies looked supeeer yummy" apologised Kawaii~Chan, "Kawaii~Chan promises she won't do it again...Ever again!"

"It's fiine Kawaii~Chan we all know your a meif'wa so you do really like seafood besides we were going to order some food - who doesn't have food on a girls night?" Aphmau replied.

"Why are you guys back here I thought you were having your girls night I'm really tired and I have a bit of a headache." Groaned Katelyn majestically coming down the stairs.

"Oh hey Katelyn , Kawaii~Chan ended up getting us in a fish frenzy, again unfortunately,"

"Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan only had 10 cookies for lunch so she was hungry"

"So it was you who ate all my cookies!!!!!"

"It was Garroth~kun as well Aphmau~Senpai!"

"GARROOOOOOTH! YOUR DEAD THE SECOND YOUR IN MY SIGHT!"

"Aphmau~Senpai, calm down! Kawaii~Chan doesn't like it when you yell that loud !"

It was a real mess so Katelyn went back to her room while Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were making a din. Once everything was sorted out they both realised they had missed out on the girls night with their new friend Jenna.So Kawaii~Chan was going to rest up for the night as she passed Zane's room.

Meanwhile Zane was watching My Little Horsey in his room but little did he know Kawaii~Chan was secretly watching .... "I knew Zane~kun liked this show because he even asked if Kawaii~Chan did Pinkie Cake face paints" whispered Kawaii~Chan. Unfortunately for Kawaii~Chan, Zane got up to steal another one of Aphmau's cupcakes and saw Kawaii~Chan then yelled at her, " GAH,WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU W-WOMAN ,GIRL THING - DID ANYONE EVER TEACH YOU HOW TO KNOCK AND RESPECT PEOPLES' PRIVACY!!!"

Kawaii~Chan ran for her life and into her room however this time Zane was following her for once and Zane bumped into Aphmau on the way while K.C could escape Zane's fat little nugget legs (yes he is quick).....,"Kawaii~Chan only wanted to know what Zane~kun was watching and Kawaii~Chan was starting to like him waaaaaaaa!"bawled Kawaii~Chan on her pillow not even noticing Zane...outside her room feeling remorseful for once in forever......Quietly, he crept back to his room and began to think about he could make it up for her....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 134 31
I have always wanted to make this book and now I finally can so I hope you enjoy and also this is a Zane X kawaii~chan fanfic from aphmau.
77.3K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
573 12 7
This story resumes at the end of the groups vacation to Starlight. We follow Zane and Kawaii Chan's relationship over the next 5 years! We go through...
2.6K 113 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...