IT'S SO HARD FOR ME(TAERIN)

By RUINDKHUNZANDRIA

Hah!!I thought of just shoving myself from a very tall building in this world. Having a betrayer was really a... More

....CAST..Prologue...
Chapter 1-Moved
CHAPTER 2-NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 3: GFRIEND? BTS?
Part 5:Coma and Sallyeojweo
PART 6:Revealed
PART 7:JAE...JAEHYUN
PART 8:VENTILATOR&ORPHANS
New Story!!
Part 9:Gone
P10:Dad
PART 10:THE TALK
LITTLE FACT ABOUT AUTHOR..
P12:Hatred
Part 13:Moved
Part 13:SEARCH!!
PART 14:OH!!MY GUCCI...

Part 4:The ICE Cafe.

352 19 3
By RUINDKHUNZANDRIA

~~~ This time,I added some SinJi(I don't know what their OTP name).~~
(Sinb POV)

Now,I'm walking home after sending Yerin eonnie to her house.Her house is 2 times bigger than me.No,I guess 4 times bigger! Aish!Molla!

I walked passing a cafe and saw a poster.

"Waitress needed!!"

Then,I remembered what Yerin eonnie said when we were walking.

(Flashback)

"Ahh,I will be very bored at home!"Yerin eonnie said while strectching her hand.

"Waeyo,eonnie?"Umji asked while walking toward Yerin eonnie and clinging her arm."Uhhmm,I don't really do anything in that house,"Yerin eonnie explained.

All of us were making mouth 'O'."I want to have a job!"

"Eonnie,gwaenchana.If we find a flyer for seaching a new worker.We will tell you immediatly,arraseo!"Yuju said while headlocked eonnie.

"Gomawo,"Yerin eonnie said and we gave a hug group.I really touched.

"Again,GROUP HUG!!"

(END OF THE FLASHBACK)

I took my phone and took a picture of that flyer.ICE Cafe.It's just take 5 minutes walking from Yerin eonnie house.

And the shop is quite popular cause the customers was a lot today."I need to call her first."

Sinb:Eonnie!Annyeong!

Yerin:Waeyo,Sinb-yah?

Sinb:Eonnie,I was at the ICE Cafe.A cafe that was just take about 5 minutes walking from your house.

Yerin:Ne,I know about that cafe from my sister.Waeyo?

Sinb:The cafe was searching for a new waitress.Excited,right!

Yerin:Jinjja!!Wah,I will go for the interview but I don't want to go alone,Sinb-yah.

Sinb:I will go with you and maybe with Eunha.

Yerin:Meet you at the cafe at..

Sinb:5:20 p.m.

Yerin:Okay,see you later.

Sinb:Arraseo,eonnie!

I ended the call and started walking home.I crossed the road with the other citizens.And...

PING!!!

A car was heading toward me and I felt myself trembling and I felt that I was shivered.

Then,a flashback coming toward my mind.

(Flashback)

"Eomma,eodiya?"I searched for my mom who was run away from house because fought with my father.

Then,I saw a figure that was very similar."Mom!"

She was crossing the road while a truck was driving really fast toward her.

"Help,the brake was broken!Ahh,ahjumma please go!!"I heard the driver said in nervous.

Then,I ran toward my mother but it was to late.My mom body was fly across about 50 meter from me.I ran to her and kneeled down.

Then,I cried so much."Eomma,ireona.You can't leave me,yet.Eomma,Ireona!"I kept saying while shaking her body.

Then...

I felt a warm body wrapped around me.Then,I felt a big impact and I felt pain when my body touched the ground harshly.

I open my eyes and saw Jimin face was just a centimeter from mine.Our face is very close.

"Ji..Jimin,"I stuttered a bit and he opened his eyes.I stood up and bowed to him.

"Gwaenchana!?"he said and I just nodded."Ahh,it was a relief.Annyeong!"he sighed and he started to walking away.

(Jimin POV)

Why is with her?

(Yerin POV)

I want to finished my English and Mathematics homework before going to the interview.My resume is complete and I just printed it just now.

I hope this work will not be so hard.

It just 3:40 p.m so I had 1 hour and 40 minutes before the interview.Then,I heard a crash sound from downstair and heard a screaming sound.It was Yein's.

I quickly going out of my room and saw my dad and my mom was fighting.I saw my mother head was bleeding and her face was very pale.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!Eomma,gwaenchana?"I said and my mom was blacked out.

No word coming out from my father.He just walking to his room and slammed the door strongly.

I quickly going upstair.I get changed into a white loose shirt that look like a jersey with a black short.I take my bag and ny resume.Then,I heard the ambulance and police alarm.I quickly going downstair and went in the ambulance with my trembling sister.

I held my mom hand while my other hand was on Yein's shoulder."Mom will be alright,Yein-ahh.Uljima,eung,"I comforted her.

(50 minutes later)>>>

I quickly went to the doctor who treated my mother."Does she okay?"

"You're her guardian?"she asked."Yes,we are!"we said in unison.
"She is okay but she still concociousness and when she wake up.She still need a lot of rest."the doctor said then walk away from us.

"Gha,go inside.I have some appointment to do,"I said and she just nodded weakly."Take care and don't cry.Mom won't like it,okay.Annyeong."I said while ruffling her hair.

I halt a taxi and went to the cafe.Then,my vision became blurred cause tears was threathning to fall.I can't cry.I don't want people see my as a weak person.

Then,I felt warm tear on my cheek and I quickly wipe it.My face became red as I trying hard to not crying.I start to think about my parent issue.

Since last year, they were always fought about small thing.About Money.

"We're arrived,miss."the driver said and I quickly wipe my tear.I pay for the fee and walking out from the taxi.

The 40 minutes travelled felt like 20 minutes.I sighed then I saw Sinb and Eunha in the cafe,waving their hand to me.I wave back and make my best to fake a smile.

I walk toward their seat and the waiter come."What do you want,miss?"he asked."Give me iced coffee,thank you!"I said and when he want to walk to the counter I held his wrist.

"Excuse me,I think I saw the flyer that this cafe is searching for a new waitress.I think,I was interested to work,"I said calmly and he excitedly said."Okay,wait a minutes.I will just called the manager-nim,"he said excitedly and I bowed."Ne."

He started walking to the counter then walking toward the office.Then,I saw a man in 20th age walking toward us.He was wearing a black suit and a name tag."Song MinGuk.Manager of ICE Cafe."

"Annyeonghaseyo,you must be the young girl who want to be our new waitress.I'm Manager Song MinGuk,"he said and give his hand to me.

I stand up with the Eunling and bowed to him."Annyeonghaseyo,Jung Yerin imnida.18 years old."

"Wow,what a cute girl we have here!"he said and we're slightly blushing."Who are the one that want to interview?"he asked and the Eunling pointed their finger to me.

"Oh,nice girl.Let's go to my room for the interview,"he said while patting my head like a oppa.He escorted me to his room and make me sit on the couch comfortably.

"Ok,I want to know why you want to be our waitress?!"Manager Song asked."Actually,I think the people here are kind so I can comfortable to work with,"I answer calmly."Joha!"

After 30 minutes,the result finally made."Ok,you can start work tomorrow.Hope you can keep it up a good work,"the manager said and I quickly stand up while bowed to him."Kamsahanmida!"

I went out of the room while plastered a sad smile on my face."Eonnie,waeyo?They don't choose you?!"Eunha asked.

"Eunha-yah...Sinb-yah..They give me the job!!"I said while jumping happily."Wah,eonnie!Jalhanda!!"Sinb said.

"Jibe kaja!"Sinb asked and I shake my head."You all go on first.I just want to bring some coffee for my sister,"I said and walking to the counter.

"1 iced americano, 1 iced coffee and 2 piece of chocolate raisin cake,take home.Please."I said and the waiter give me my number and I sat down near the window.

Then,I see Taehyung walking toward this cafe.I stared at him quietly and he noticed me.I smiled at him and he respond to my smile.

"Annyeong,Yerin-sii,"Taehyung said while sitting in front of me."Ne,annyeonghaseyo.Taehyung-sii."

"What are you doing here,anyway?"I asked him."I want to buy my sister coffee,"he said while smiling at me.

His rectangular smile was very cute.I think I fall for his cuteness.Hish,what am I thinking about!!

"No.38,please get your coffee."I heard my number had been called and quickly get my coffee."Annyeong,Taehyung-sii."I said while smiling to him.

Then,I halted a taxi and went to the Seoul Hospital.

(Taehyung POV)
She is very cute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
ANNYEONG, GUYS.PLEASE ENJOY MY NEW PART.PLEASE JUDGE!!

WRITE AT THE COMMENT SECTION:

A:LAME
B:BORING
C:EXCITED

ENJOY MY FANFIC.AND I WANT TO THANKS @Poppy_010 for voting all the part.

Maybe,I will stop writing for a while cause I have problem with my phone and school.I need your understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 21
He hates himself. He hates his parent. He hates people in his school. He didn't see any hope that would wake him up from this nightmare. Until he met...
90.2K 2.9K 24
"I- I need to tell you something, Taehyung." I said while fidgeting my fingers. "What is it?" "I like you. Actually, no. I love you" I said looking...
17.5K 1.3K 18
Taehyung is a cold boy. That's make him didn't have any friends. But then, a girl who was curious about him, interested to be friend with him. They...
820 38 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...