The Prince Who Fights ( NCT T...

By germgyu

[ a series of THE NCT ] In Iris High, students who attended the school are all from the royal family. They... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031.5 ( #1 )
031.5 ( #2 )
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
我爱你
c o m e b a c k

016

7.9K 346 222
By germgyu

Sunday morning.

"OH CRAP." Someone shouted and cursed in the early morning.

And that person, is Kwon Yoon Hee.

"Wae? Anything gone wrong?" Bambam got shocked and he went and knocked on her room door.

Yoon Hee opened the door, she was still wearing her pyjamas. "My passport expired!" She cried out.

"Ahh." Bambam flicked her forehead. "Don't worry Minhyuk will bring you to do a new one." He said and grabbed her passport.

"Yah yah yah. Don't look at my photo!" Yoon Hee shouted and wanted to take it back but Bambam raised it up and she was just too short to take it.

"Aww you're so cute back then." Bambam chuckled.

"Am I not cute now." Yoon Hee pouted and crossed her arm in front of her chest.

"You're still cute." Bambam grinned and ruffled her hair with his other hand.

Ten came out from his room and frowned when he saw the scene.

"What is it?" He said and grabbed the passport from Bambam.

Tall guys.

"Arghh Ten that's mine! Don't look at my photo!!" Yoon Hee jumped up and down but she still can't get it from Ten.

Ten took a glance at the passport and grinned when he saw the photo.

"Aww a small Yoon Hee huh." He chuckled and stared down at her.

And then they realized they were this close.

Their face almost touching one another.

"Ehem." Bambam coughed.

Yoon Hee quickly pulled herself away. "I'll have to find Minhyuk and help me renew my passport." She said and ran into her room.

"I'll go and pack my luggage." Ten said and he threw the passport to Bambam. Bambam on the other hand caught it and frowned at the two of them.

Yoon Hee ran out from her room after changing her clothes.

"Yours." Bambam said and threw the passport to her.

Yoon Hee caught it.

"Niceee." Bambam gave her a wink.

Uhuh.

"Bambam winking is not legal here." Yoon Hee blurred out.

"Sorry?" Bambam stared at her with his confusing expression.

"Shit." Yoon Hee cursed. "It's nothing. Gotta go bye." She quickly wore her shoes and dashed out.

Did I just said that out loud?!

Stupid stupid stupid.

She slapped her face and ran to find Minhyuk.

Yoon Hee arrived at Jaehyun, Irene and Minhyuk's room within minutes. They only stayed in the room on second floor.

Yoon Hee knocked on the door.

Jaehyun was the one who answered the door.

"Oh hey hi." Yoon Hee waved at him. "Is Minhyuk here?"

"Minhyuk? Hold on I'll go get him." Jaehyun gave her a smile and went to get Minhyuk.

A few minutes later Minhyuk came out. "Yoon Hee? So your passport did expired huh?" He laughed.

"Ahaha yeah." Yoon Hee laughed. "You can help me renew it right?"

"Of course." Minhyuk smiled. "Just give me a few minutes to grab my stuffs."

"I'm going out together. I have things to buy." Jaehyun said and he turned into his room to grab something as well.

After another few more minutes of waiting, Minhyuk and Jaehyun finally got themselves ready.

"Kkaja." Minhyuk smiled while Jaehyun closed the door behind.

"Are we going out Iris High?" Yoon Hee asked.

"We're only going out the school not the island." Minhyuk replied.

"But how am I suppose to get my passport renew without going to the office?" Yoon Hee asked while the three of them get into the lift.

"There's a multipurpose office outside the school building. We usually renew our documents there." Jaehyun replied.

"Ahh." Yoon Hee nodded.

Once they were outside the school, Jaehyun separated with them since he was going to buy something else.

"It's over there." Minhyuk said and pointed to a building not far away. "Let's go."

Yoon Hee nodded and followed his steps.

-

"Please take a seat here." A middle age woman smiled at Yoon Hee and pointed her to sit down in front of the camera.

"Oh nae." Yoon Hee awkwardly sat down. To be honest she hates getting her passport photo shoot. Especially when there's someone, for example Minhyuk staring at her.

"You have to put up your bangs so that we can see your forehead." The woman said.

"Oh right." Yoon Hee nodded and comb her bangs to the side and took a clip to clip it.

( a/n: I so dislike this because I look so ugly haha )

"Now please look at the camera." The woman said.

"Hold on." Minhyuk said to the woman. He came towards Yoon Hee and pulled the rubberband of her ponytail away.

Her hair was loosen down.

"Now you look better." Minhyuk smiled.

Yoon Hee smiled back and looked at the camera.

Click.

"Please wait for 30 minutes while we proceed with your new passport." After Yoon Hee filled her information in a form, the woman said to her.

"Ah nae." Yoon Hee nodded.

She turned to Minhyuk. "We have to wait for 30 minutes. What can we do?"

"Well there's a starbuck nearby." Minhyuk said. "Do you want to buy some coffee?"

"Sure." Yoon Hee happily nodded.

Minhyuk smiled and led the way.

They walked over to starbuck, Yoon Hee happily ordered a Green Tea Cream while Minhyuk ordered a Caramel Chocolate for himself.

"I'll pay." Minhyuk smiled and paid for the drinks.

"Thank you then!"

Minhyuk smiled.

"You should really smile more. You look really good when you smile." Yoon Hee grinned at Minhyuk and walked to an empty table.

"So do you." Minhyuk muttered to himself and joined her.

-

"Jaehyun?" Someone in the supermarket called Jaehyun's name.

Jaehyun turned his head and saw Irene, who was grinning at him while waving her hand.

"Irene? Why are you here?" Jaehyun joined Irene and they walked together while picking stuffs they needed.

"Buy stuffs for trip of course." Irene grinned. "You? You're not going to the trip though."

"Eyy it's not like I don't need to buy my own stuffs." Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"Ah Jaehyun!" Irene suddenly screamed. "Your favourite!" She ran towards the snacks shelf and took up a pack of candies.

It was a type of candy where there was milk chocolate coated outside with jelly beans inside.

"Oh?" Jaehyun's eyes sparkled at the pack of candies. "Omg really."

"I still don't get it why you like this candy so much." Irene laughed but she still put it in her own trolley.

"Because you gave me that when we first met." Jaehyun said, his eyes locking with Irene's.

Flashback

Jaehyun wasn't like other prince, his mother was dead when he was young and his father was always busy with the country and never even care about him.

He was always alone, nobody will come and play with him. Just because he is the prince.

But Irene is different.

"Prince Jaehyun!" Irene waved at him from the garden under his room.

He was sitting alone at his room balcony while Irene was playing with those children of the workers in the garden.

"Catch!" Irene yelled and threw something up. It landed on Jaehyun's room.

Jaehyun picked it up and realised it was a candy.

"Try it! I bet you'll like it!" Irene yelled and ran away with the other kids.

"Oh haha you remembered." Irene smiled.

"Of course I do." Jaehyun smiled back. "You're the first one who befriend me without caring about my identity."

Irene smacked his shoulder. "Be glad to have me as your friend." She finished and walked to the other shelves.

"I always do." Jaehyun smiled to himself.
-

It's finally the day where the winning team will be flying to Japan.

"Don't worry guys we'll bring back souvenirs!" Irene smirked and waved to the losing team.

"It's not fair I wanna go to Japan too!!" Yerin cried.

"I wanna go as well." Mark sighed.

"Take care." Jaehyun patted Irene's head and said.

"Don't worry about me." Irene smiled and gave him the pack of candies she bought yesterday.

"Don't miss me too much." Irene grinned.

Jaehyun only smiled.

( a/n: I'll be putting Jaehyun up because he is one of my bae nwww/slap )

"Bye guys!" The winning team waved and hoped onto the van Minhyuk prepared.

( a/n: Minhyuk be like the head of butlers haha )

"Head counts!" Minhyuk shouted while he got up to the seat beside the driver and motioned the others to sit down on their seat.

( a/n: the van is like a big bus where they can walk around :3 )

Ten sat on the seat beside the window and he patted the seat beside him when Yoon Hee passed by.

Yoon Hee took a glance at him and blushed secretly when her mind remembering the *cough* kissing *cough* scene.

Taeyong was waiting behind Yoon Hee, wanting to pass by but when he saw it he immediately sat down on the empty seat.

"Taeyong?!" Ten glared at him.

Taeyong replied him a shrug. He turned to Yoon Hee. "I'll sit with Ten. You can sit with the girls."

"Okay." Yoon Hee quickly nodded and walked to the back of the van where the three girls were already sitting there.

On her way to the back of the van, she sighed in relief. Nobody can tell how awkward she will be if she sit with Ten.

Ten on the other hand was dying of frustration. He turned to Taeyong, who was now wearing his earphone and drumming his fingers following the rhythm.

"Okay I'll count the people now! Said nae or whatever when I call your name." Minhyuk shouted.

"Taeyong." Minhyuk called.

Taeyong raised his hand.

"Taeyong can't you can said nae?" Minhyuk laughed while rolling his eyes.

Taeyong only shrugged and went back to his music.

"Ten."

"Nae!"

"Yumiko."

"Nae!"

After finishing marking all the people, the driver finally start the engine and headed towards the airport.

"Yumiko," Irene poked Yumiko's hand. "Did you call your parents and tell them you're coming to Japan?"

Yumiko gave Irene a big smile of hers. "Of course! They will come and fetch us from the airport!"

"Does Yuta's parents know?" Johnny who was sitting a row in front of the girls turned back and whispered to them.

"I'm not sure if he told them..." Yumiko said while she took a glance at Yuta. "Yuta did you tell the King and Queen you're going back?"

"No." Yuta turned back and locked gaze with Yumiko. "I just need to be in a normal trip with my friends. But I'm sure your parents told them."

"I guess." Yumiko nodded.

Then there was an awkward silence.

"Ahhh." Ten cracked the awkward atmosphere. "I wonder what's fun in Japan?"

"You should definitely try the hot spring in Japan." Yumiko clapped her hand happily.

"Do we get to see sakura as well?" Yoon Hee asked, her eyes sparked.

"I don't think so. It's not the time sakura bloom." Yumiko shook her head.

( a/n: I hav no idea when does sakura blooms just bear with my poor knowledge haha )

"Owh." Yoon Hee sighed. She always seen sakura on the tv or on magazine but she never saw it with her own eyes.

"You like sakura?" Johnny asked.

"I never see it before." Yoon Hee shrugged.

"Nah you're not the only one. I never seen it too." Moonbyul patted her head and said.

"Guys, we're here at the airport." Minhyuk said and thanked the driver.

They carried their own luggage and stood in front of the airport.

"Finally." Hansol smiled.

"We're having our own trip." Taeil smiled.

"Without any bodyguards." Johnny clapped his hand happily.

"I can't believe we're going to Japan." Yuta said while glancing at Yumiko.

"Japan." Yoon Hee smiled.

Here we come.

-

A/n: GUYSSS FINALLY ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER AHAHA

I'M SO HAPPY I GET TO FEATURE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS CHAPTER

and I made the applyfic please check out!!! It's call Dark Angels ahaha

Do check out yoo

-

Here's a little story about meh

I was sick for like two days and I didn't went to school for two days.

Yesterday ( Saturday ) yeah we have school on Saturday, when I went back to school, a half close not that close but we still talk and tease each other guy friend said hi to me and asked if I'm okay already.

And I replied 'consider ok haha' to him.

To be honest I was so shocked when he asked if I'm okay. I mean, we're half close yeah but he's not really those guy that would care about a not popular girl like meh

I know him since last year ( coz same class last year too ) and tbh my friends kept on shipping me with him after our class trip last year ahaha

He's nice but oh well he already got a crush meh

Okay end with my boring love? story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 22 21
{AMBW} {SMUT🔞} Choi Yeonjun and Kim Taehyung weren't the simplest brothers that Femi met growing up. Femi was the outgoing type that was intrigued w...
500K 13.6K 60
A girl named 'Lee Shinhye' who is a highschool student and TAEKWONDO FIGHTER which all the students didn't really know about her fighting skills.she...
69.8K 2.2K 15
"Who in the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted as he glared heatedly at Taehyung. Hoseok flinched, he knew Taehyung didn't like being disrespected. "I'd...
130K 4.5K 47
" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes place in a particular situation. Princess...