Scootabelle: Fireflies

By DonutChild

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are going through eighth grade. At the age of fourteen, things change a lot. Alon... More

This School Is Based On My Middle School
The Early Bird Catches The Lack Of Sleep
The Magic Of Music And Romance
There's A Lot To Talk About In Pinkie's Case
Minor Story Overlap For The Sake of Drama
Coming Out And Troubled Siblings
Parks Are Actually One Of The Best Parts Of Outside
Sleepovers Are Awesome
Cuddles Are An Amazing Experience
My Birthday Is Three Days Before Thanksgiving
Really Digging Wattpad's New Layout
Headed Straight For The Castle
Thanksgiving Festivities Everyone!
First Kiss Jitters
Snow Days Are Glorious
I Have A Really Strong Appreciation For Dresses
Night To Remember (Part One)
Night To Remember (Part Two)
1.K reads!

First Day Of School

4.6K 124 68
By DonutChild

Sweetie Belle's POV:
"Sweetie Belle! You need to wake up! You're going to be late for your first day of school!" I heard my older sister say. My parents were both active business people, and thus traveled a lot, so I lived with my sister.

I placed my small feet on the thick carpet and began walking to the bathroom. The cold tile floor sent shivers up my spine when I walked in, but I continued to the mirror. I spent a good while brushing my hair, and picking the right outfit. I wanted to look perfect! It was the first day of eighth grade after all.

"Sweetie! You're going to be late!" My sister called for me.

"I'm coming Rarity!" I yelled back, quickly jogging into the other room.

She placed a plate in front of me. Scrambled eggs and bacon. Classic.

I ate quickly, I still needed to brush my teeth and put on my shoes.

When I finished I yelled a quick "Thanks Rarity!" and ran to finish preparing. I put on a pair of knee high fuzzy socks with my boots, and slipped on my backpack.

"Okay big sis! Ready!" I called happily.

"That's great, let's go catch the bus." She replied, kissing my forehead.

We ran out into the yard just as the school bus pulled up. We hopped on board and went to find our seats. Rarity went back to her friends Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle. They all lived on our bus route. Her other friends, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, lived a bit further out, so they rode two different buses.

The good thing about Applejack and Rainbow living so close, their little sisters. Applebloom, Aj's younger sister, and Scootaloo, Rainbow's adopted younger sister, were my best friends. We were the founding members of a club known as The Crusaders, or course we were also the only members. We founded the club as a way to help people like us find what they're special talent is, because our sisters always say: "Everyone is a genius at something, they just have to find out what it is."

Scootaloo's POV:
We were on the bus headed for the first day of our last year as middle schoolers. Rainbow Dash, that's my sister, kept telling me that at this age, things would start to change. She made sure that I knew to 'stay true to myself'... whatever that means.

I don't know what she was so worried about... I wasn't gonna go changing who I was, and I knew all about peer pressure and stranger danger and everything. I would be fine.

I felt bad for poor Dash though, she clearly has a huge crush on this girl at school. Fluttershy I think, she's all Rainbow talks about. She's really scared about the feelings not being returned, though. I make sure she knows that she has my full support.

"I just had a great idea!" Sweetie Belle yelled in her squeaky voice.

Her voice was pretty adorable, and it cracked especially bad when she was angry.

"What is it Sweetie Belle?" Applebloom asked.

"You guys should come over for a sleepover tonight!" She said, beaming at us.

"I'll be there! What about you, Scoots?" Applebloom asked.

I slapped my head, I had been daydreaming. "What was that AB?" I asked.

"Can you come to a sleepover tonight? My house?" Sweetie Belle asked. I nodded.

"Wouldn't miss it." I said with a smile.

The bus parked and let us off, we walked off to our first class. We had been lucky enough to be in every class (except electives) together.

(A/N: I literally couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited for this. Here it is, hope you all enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 260 28
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
12.6K 303 23
This fanfic is based on an AU me and my friend have! SHOUTOUT TO @ihatelifemorethenyou ! its 7 years since the boys graduated from elementary school...
11.3K 371 17
It's the year 1864. The year Canterlot welcome their new ruler, Princess Applejack. But the Princess wishes to live a different life, away from obnox...
57.2K 1.7K 45
Twilight and her younger brother Spike have to transfer schools because of what happened in their past one. Will Twilight and Spike fit in at this ne...