stepbrother ➼ luke hemmings (...

By loudluke

"the way i love you is so different to the way that you love me." {warning; contains smut, sexual content, an... More

Stepbrother, V2.
01: The Beginning.
02: Good Girl.
03: "Your Daddy, or Brother?"
04: Ayuke.
05: Chloe's Neon Bra
06: 5 Seconds of Summer.
07: Effortlessly Attractive.
08: Daddy Material.
09: What The Fuck?!
10: Are You Getting A Boner?
QUICK AUTHORS NOTE
11 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
12 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
13 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
14 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
15 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
16 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
17 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
18 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
19 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
20 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
21 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
22 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
23 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
24 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
25 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
26 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
27 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
29 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
30 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
31 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
32 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
33 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
34 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
35 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
36 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
37 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
38 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
39 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
40 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
41 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
42 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
43 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
44 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
45 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.

28 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

54.1K 1.5K 2.7K
By loudluke

"Goddamnit, Sophie, can you just stay still?!"

"No!" I squirm, trying to get out of his grasp. "This is kidnapping! I'm being kidnapped! By you!"

"It's not a kidnapping, we haven't even gone anywhere yet," Calum rolls his eyes.

"Calu-"

"Look, I just wanted to talk, okay?" he sighs, running a hand through his messy brown hair.

He reaches out to place it on my thigh and I jerk my whole body away. "Don't touch me."

"Babe-"

"Don't call me babe, either!" I cross my arms.

"What do you wan't me to call you then? Honey?"

"No."

"Babygirl?"

"No!"

"Princess-"

"Be a little more original, these are Luke's names for me," I scowl. Calum chuckles sarcastically.

"He's got you wrapped around his little finger, hasn't he?"

"Mhm, and if I poke my head out of the window I can scream for him and he'll come out of the house and he'll-"

"But you won't," he shakes his head, looking at me confidently.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What?"

"You won't, because you can't," he tells me, and I'm about to ask him what he means, before the hummer roars to life and Calum steps on the gas pedal.

My eyes widen at the realization that he's not joking around, but it's too late to do anything.

"Calum! Stop!" I say, the view of my house getting further and further away. I sit up, trying to open my side of the door.

"It's child-locked, Sophie-"

"I will break your window!"

"The car is moving, you idiot!"

"You're the idiot! Let me out!" I exclaim, rattling the car door handle.

But Calum just sighs, pulling me back by the baggy sleeve of my sweater. "Find your chill, Sophie, it's not like I'm going to do anything to you-"

"You better not!"

"I'm not, I'm not!" he says, and I glare at his hand, which a good part of my shirt is still enclosed in.

"You can let me go, now." I huff, angrily leaning back into the chair.

Reluctantly, Calum retracts his hand, before placing it back on the wheel.

The car hurtles out of the neighbourhood, and I furrow my eyebrows at all of the familiar houses and shops whizzing by.

"Where are we goi-"

"If you won't listen to me back there, I'm going to have to make you listen to me somewhere else." he tells me with a hard expression.

His eyes are concentrated on the road, yet mine are on nothing but him.

"I don't want to listen to you anywhere! You put something funny in my drink!"

"Thats was Bailey," Calum snaps.

"You're the one who told her to!"

"I told her to pour one, not the whole fucking vial," he seethes through his teeth. "Grow the fuck up, nothing happened to you anyway."

"It could have! What would you have done if Luke didn't know? Hmm? Ashley says you would have tried to kis-"

Suddenly he reaches over, roughly covering my mouth with his free hand. "Shut. Up."

"I'll bite you." I warn him, eyes dark with anger. "I have teeth."

"Fine then, if I take my hand away, will you shut up?"

"No."

"Then it's staying."

"Then I'm biting it."

"No you fucking won't."

"Yes, I will."

"No, you-"

"I hope you like spit," I muffle into his hand, before he gives me a confused look and I dart my tongue out, licking a large, wet patch on his palm.

"What the- Sophie!" he groans in frustration, quickly wiping his hands on his jeans.

"It'll be teeth next time." I glare, watching him stare back at me incredulously.

"You're acting feisty today, aren't you?" he scoffs unhappily.

I fold my arms. "You try bleeding for a day! I didn't even want to move from the couch, and now I'm in a car getting kidnapped!"

"Oh, shut up," he snaps yet again. "All I want to do is talk,"

"And we couldn't have done that on my front porch?"

"Unless I was willing for Luke to come out and whip my ass, then no, no we couldn't have," he says, before swiftly parking the car. "We're here."

I grumble unhappily at his persistence, unlocking the door and jumping down on the gravel path beneath me.

Slamming the car door shut, I trudge miserably over to Calum, who's got a semi-smile on his face.

He gestures towards the building and I frown.

"An ice cream parlour?"

"When you were upset with Luke when you were younger, where's the one place he'd take you?" he asks me, but he knows I already know the answer.

"He took you out for ice cream," Calum continues. "I should know. One time, he got held back for detention, and I took you instead. Remember that?"

I did. I remember being completely estatic about being with Calum the whole time, too, but I made a vow to myself never to tell Luke that.

And, for some odd reason, I feel my expression softening. Calum must've seen it too, because his own menacing gaze has gone.

"Where's this going?" I mutter glumly, following him into the parlour.

"You and me are going to have a long talk," he chuckles softly. "Over some ice cream."

"But that's me and Luke's thing."

"Things are made to be shared, Sophie," he quips back smartly, before winking and turning to the cashier.

I sigh, looking around the parlour with open eyes. It really hasn't changed all that much- it's still as bright and cute and bubbly as before.

Calum orders our ice creams and leads us to the booth closest to the window, and I soon realize it to be the spot Luke and I always used to go to.

A sharp pang of guilt hits me in the stomach at the thought of Luke, at home, having no idea where I was and what I was doing.

"Red Velvet, for the lady." Calum says, in a playful, deep voice. He hands me the bowl and I smile slightly.

"Uhm, thanks," I say awkwardly, sitting across from him. "Now what?"

He purses his lips and rests his elbows on the table, leaning forward.

"I know I said I wanted to talk," he murmurs. "But I just really wanted an excuse to make sure you didn't hate me."

"I don't hate you," I tell him quietly, covering my spoon in red ice cream. "I'm just mad at you."

"Mad at me?"

"You put weird stuff in my drink and punched Luke and gave him cuts and kidnapped me and-"

"Woah, woah, okay, I got it," he exhales. "I didn't think you'd remember everything-"

"I'm innocent, but I'm not forgetful."

He sighs. "Look, Sophie-"

"Why did you do it?" I ask him out of nowhere. His eyes look away from me.

"Do what?"

"Get Bailey to put some liquid courage in my drink, and with a drug. Why?"

"I-" he begins, before swallowing. "I wasn't thinking straight."

"Is it because you wanted to kiss me?" I ask him plainly. His cheeks go bright red. "Ashley said that it's because you wanted to kiss me and more."

"I didn't just want to kiss you, Sophie," he tells me earnestly. "I'll admit, I wanted to do way more, but I knew Luke would get involved, and he'd stop me, and..."

"Calum-"

"I just wanted to know if you liked me back, that's all." he puffs. "And I figured a kiss would help you make up your mind."

"Drugging a girl and kidnapping her isn't the right way to do it, Calum." I roll my eyes. "It does the exact opposite."

"I know," he mumbles, biting his lip, before lookig up at me again. "I guess this means you hate me now, huh?"

I bite the spoon, my teeth grazing against the ice cream as I take it out of my mouth with a 'plop'. "Nope."

"You don't?" he says, in surprise.

I shake my head. "I've never hated anyone."

"Oh, thank god," he breathes a shaky sigh of relief.

"Thank god?"

"Yeah," he chuckles. "I had this whole speech planned out, about what I was going to say to you. I even rehearsed it like, ten times in the shower yesterday. Shit, sorry, you probably didn't want to hear tha-"

"Calum," I say, unable to contain the giggle that leaves my lips. "It's fine. I get it."

"You do?" he asks, stunned.

I nod. "I do."

"And you feel the same way?" he asks, his tone hopeful.

Wait, what?

I narrow my eyes at him. "W-what?"

Calum doesn't answer me. He doesn't even give me time to think, or to analyse what I'm going to say next.

Because in the short span of time that is me trying to comprehend what he means, and him leaning forward, our lips meet.

He cups my face roughly in his hand, desperately smashing his lips against mine in a frenzy of several rushed kisses. My eyes snap wide open, my vision blurry with shock as I try to fight to get him off of me.

What is he doing?!

"Calu-" I pull away in panic, but he uses his hand on the back of my neck to pull me in.

"Just let me, babe." he mumbles.

My throat feels like closing up as I struggle against his grip, but it's no use. The hold he has on me is way too strong.

"C-Calum, stop-" I plead, and it's not until I feel a hand snake up my thigh that I jolt upwards, knocking the bowl of ice cream to the floor. "Stop!"

All heads in the parlour turn to me as I back away from the table.

"Sophie-" Calum says, slowly going to stand up. But I'm already one step ahead.

I rush past him, somehow almost knocking his towering figure over in the process.

He says something, but I can't hear him, for I'm too busy pushing past people just to get out of the parlour.

❥ • • •

L U K E

Fuck sexual frustration. Fuck it.

I wouldn't have been such a goddamn asshole to my parents if my dick wasn't speaking for me. I swear, if how dickhead-ish your personality was was able to knock a few inches off of your length, I might as well be a girl.

Groaning, I turn to my side, hugging a body-length pillow that I'd managed to drag out of the cupboard.

It'll have to make do for now; I can't exactly call for Sophie when my parents are just downstairs.

I sigh at the thought of the little girl who looked so scared when I was acting out in front of our parents, feeling immensely bad but not knowing what I can do to fix it.

Turning my phone on, the bright light hits me on the face as I see a notification.

Mikey
How does illegal b-day sekks feel, brah?

I roll my eyes, both amused and annoyed at how nosey my best friend is.

Luke
How does your balding head feel, brah?

Michael
Oh, that's just cold.

Michael
For real, was it good?

Luke
You're the reason we have no other friends

Michael
:)

Luke
:-)*

Michael
Leave

I chuckle, setting my phone down face-first on the bed and dragging a hand down my face.

A couple of minutes of doing nothing but staring at the ceiling passes when I hear another vibration.

I consider ignoring it, for it's probably just Michael being a sick fuck again, but boredom gets the better of me and I find myself picking it up again.

My eyebrows furrow when I see who it's from.

The number is unfamiliar, making me sit up in confusion.

Unknown Number
You might be the birthday boy, but I think your little slut gave her gift to someone else.

*Image Attatchment*

Raising an eyebrow, I go to tap the screen, and my heart falls to the pit of my stomach when the image floods my phone.

The picture looks like it's been taken from afar, behind a couple of other tables. But the figures are still there, and as I zoom in with shaking fingers, all colour drains from my face and I wish I hadn't.

It's of Sophie, my little girl, in a quiant place that I quickly recognize. She looks beautiful, making me smile- until I see who it is that's attatched to her lips.

My fists ball up and my eyes widen at the sight of Calum, his hand on her face and his eyes shut in complete bliss.

What the fuck?

My hands tighten around my phone, it's edges digging into my skin. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and the blood rushing to my head.

Not even a few seconds later, I receive another text, and the whole world around me crumbles.

Unknown Number
Sucks to be the stepbrother, huh? ;)

This just went from lrh to pll real fast

Thank you so much for reading! And for voting and commenting and errything else, we reached 19k yusss<3

Ilysm! Take care :)
-m xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 325 49
"Do you love me?" "Yes, of course I love you. I'll always love you." "Then why doesn't it feel like you do?"
293 1 25
"You are so unpredictable" "Sorry to tell you but I'm always unpredictable"
259K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.