Fangs: The Fifth Marauder

By Hypergay

After being expelled from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Zentheya Melanie Black was forced to face her father'... More

Fangs: The Fifth Maurader
Chapter 1: Father's Wrath
Author's Note: Need help!
Chapter 2: Hogwarts Here I Come!
Author's Note: Me
Author's Note: Question
Chapter 3: I've Always Wanted to Slap a Snobby Pureblood
Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 5: First Day Jitters
Chapter 6: Classes
Chapter 7: Severus' Karma and Sirius' Courage
Holy Fire whiskey! 912 Views!
Chapter 9: Finding my Magic Animal Friend
Chapter 10: Who Knew What You Would Discover When You Are Missing or Hiding
Chapter 11: Discovering Remus' Secret Part 1
Holy Butterbeer!
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Who Knew Werewolves could be so Captivated by Fire Part 2
Chapter 13: Quidditch Tryouts
Chapter 14: Making the Team
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 15: Becoming a Marauder
Chapter 16: Sirius' Anger
Chapter 17: Becoming an Animagus
Chapter 18: Hogsmeade
Important Not an Update
Chapter 19: Fangs is Born and Moony Imprints
Author's Note
Shoutout
Discontinued

Chapter 8: The Annual Black Twins Prank War

330 19 139
By Hypergay

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I just want to give a shout out to @LilyHopeBlack's sister DiDi who helped me with this chapter! Thank you so very much!
_________________________________

Zentheya's P.O.V.
Today was the day that I got my weeks over due pay back on my darling brother! Waking up bright and early, I crept out of bed and got down on my knees on the floor of the Girls dorm to pull my trunk of tricks out from underneath my bed. I had to bite down on my lip to ensure that I wouldn't explode into a fit of excited giggles! I had been planning this for a long time! Sirius won't even know what's hit him! I thought to myself smirking as I rifled through my trunk to find what I was looking for. This was going to be so good!

As soon as I had the required equipment that was needed in order to help bring this epic prank together, I crept across the wooden floor of the dorm and exited. I had also grabbed some photos from when Sirius and I were babies...when our parents actually cared for us even if it was just a little bit... Shaking my head, I knew that I couldn't think about them now. I had to focus on the ultimate revenge prank! I had to begin somewhere with my prank, and I knew exactly where to start! Making my way quietly across the landing, I crept silently into the bathroom where I was able to get changed. I was so goddamn excited for this prank! When I was finished, I crept into the guys dorm and by creating a miniature flame in my hand (it was quieter than casting the light charm), I was able to spot my sleeping brother. Sneaking quietly over to his bedside, I quietly casted a charm that would change the colour of Sirius' hair from jet black to bright pink! "Colovaria!" I whispered, pointing my wand at his hair. I had to bite my lip in order to prevent the laughter from escaping. A red light appeared from the top of my wand and circled around his head until his black hair was replaced with bright pink hair! Feeling satisfied that I had successfully messed up his hair, I crept out of the guys dorm to move on to the next part of my prank. There was so much to do for this prank and I had so little time! Sirius wasn't as a heavy of a sleeper as I was, mostly because he didn't have the nightmares or the panic/anxiety attacks which was rather annoying as it meant that he could wake up at any time during the preparations! However, he was still a much heavier sleeper than most people.

Creeping out of the Guy's Dorm, I made my way downstairs by sliding down the banister and into the Common Room. I was very careful with the rest of the equipment that I was using. It was very delicate! A halfblood friend of mine, Evelynn Gilbert, from Beauxabtons Academy had shown me this trick which she used regularly on her own brothers. It was hilarious and was very embarrassing for them! I had other pranks planned to use for other people who annoyed me or dared to insult me or my new friends...

Sirius' P.O.V.
I woke with a start. I had a bad feeling about today! Zentheya had been quiet and sensible for way too long and I couldn't take it anymore! It was almost eerie! I frowned to myself as I climbed out of bed. "Sirius! Mate what happened to your hair!?" James' voice echoed out through the dorm and into my ears.

I turned to him, giving him a strange look of confusion. "James what are you talking about?" I asked him confused as I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand out of tiredness as the dormitory door opened and Remus entered.

"Come on Jam-" He broke off as he stared at me in the same way that James was looking at me. It resembled the look that Remus and I gave James whenever he peed himself in front of us. That was the incident that got him labelled as Pee-Pee. "Merlin Sirius! What happened to your hair!?"

"What are you guys talking about!?" I whined childishly with confusion.

Remus and James exchanged shocked looks before looking back at me. "Pad! Your hair is bright pink!" They cried.

I raised an eyebrow at them in disbelief. "What are guys talking about? Have you two been drinking and mixing Butter Beer and Firewhiskey again?" I asked them smirking slightly as I remembered how hung over they had gotten the last time! It was quite hilarious! Lily had even let me borrow her video camera (muggle invention don't ask me) to make a video of it.

Remus rolled his eyes at me. "Oh for Merlin's sake Sirius! Look in the mirror!" He suggested, grabbing James' half of the two-way mirror from the window sill and handed it to me.

I rolled my eyes as I couldn't see the point of this, but I decided to humour them. "Guys, I don't kn-" I broke off as I seen that my beautiful black hair was now a ridiculous shade of bright pink! "What the hell! ZENTHEYA!" I yelled jumping up in shock. "Oooh she is so dead!"

"Wait! Sirius, how do you know that it was her?" Remus asked me confused.

"Yeah Pad!" James chimed in.

"Well because a) if James had of done this which he wouldn't of thought of, he wouldn't be able to keep his face so straight, b) the twins would've woken me with their arguing, c) Peter couldn't come up with anything this good, and d) she is my sister no no she is my twin! and she is having her revenge for me waking her up with the Water Making Charm three weeks ago!" I explained to them quickly as I got ready for the day. If Zentheya wanted to begin the annual BTPW then all she had to do was ask!

Lily's P.O.V.
It was early in the morning when I noticed that Zentheya was not in her bed, let alone in the dorm. I bit my lip in worry and confusion. "ZENTHEYA!" I suddenly heard Sirius' voice yelling from across the hall. Filled with curiosity, I woke Marlene and Alice up and we made our way out of the Girl's Dorm and into the Common Room where we found Zentheya. She was sitting on the sofa across from the fire, smirking excitedly to herself as she waved her wand around the room. Exchanging confused looks with the girls, we made our way over to her. "Ze, what on earth are you doing?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh hey guys, nothing really just some revenge pranking on my twin!" She explained giggling to herself.

Marlene smirked. "What sort of prank?" She asked excitedly while Alice and I exchanged cautiously looks.

"Don't worry it isn't anything explosive or anything like that if you're worried!" Zentheya waved her hand behind her back at us. "It's just a couple of things to a) embarrass Siri a little, and b) kick start a very old twin tradition!"

I nodded in understanding as we joined her on the sofa. "So what kin-" Alice broke off as the door of the Guys' dorm opened revealing a pink-haired Sirius!

"Oh my God!" I gasped as laughter erupted from my throat.

"I always knew he was innocently romantic!" Marlene teased Sirius about the pink hair.

"Shove off McKinnon!" Sirius hissed as he glared at her with friendly offence before turning to his sister. "Zentheya!"

Zentheya's P.O.V.
As soon as Sirius stepped out of the dorm, I immediately activated the slideshow of (mildly) embarrassing and silly photographs of when he was a baby/toddler! Sirius' eyes widened and his usually pale face flushed an embarrassed shade of pink. "Revenge is best served in a room full of your friends with a side order of a slideshow of mild embarrassment!" I giggled mischievously as the other students began to wake up and come out of the dorms to see the slideshow. "Zentheya Melanie Black! Run! Now!" Sirius said in a low voice through clenched teeth as he slowly began making his down the stairs.

"Oh Merlin Sirius! Mate is that you!?" James asked him chuckling so much that tears were falling as a photograph of Sirius as a baby, playing with his food while he was covered in his food with a bowl on his head!

"Urgh! Zentheya!"

"Shit!" I swore as Sirius ran down the stairs towards me. I yelped knowing that I was in for it big time, practically jumping out out of my seat and racing over to hide behind Fabian and Gideon. "Just remember that I'm your darling and only twin sister and you love me!" I reminded him as I hid. The only good thing about not being in the same school whenever my pranks went off was that he was unable to unleash his punishments which was him basically tickling me until I hiccuped! I hated my hiccups and he knew it!

"Take those photos down and fix my hair or else!" Sirius threatened as he glared at me playfully standing in front of the twins.

"No! This is your long overdue karma! So deal with it!" I stuck my tongue out at him childishly as I narrowly missed his hands. I moved away from the twins as Sirius reach in between them and made my way up the stairs to hide behind James and Remus. Sirius just chuckled as he stood straight and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"You can't hide behind my friends all day long and when we have our tutoring session, I'll just tickle you until your hiccups reach the Astronomy Tower then!"

I gasped in shock and narrowed my eyes at him. "You wouldn't dare!"

Sirius smirked. "Fix my hair and take down the slideshow and I won't!" He bargained.

"You know I hate my hiccups! You deserve this Sirius! Suck it up like a man an-" I broke off as Sirius was suddenly behind me, tickling me!

"I warned you!" He chuckled as I cried with laughter, squirming in his arms.

"Alright *laughter* I'll reverse *giggling* it! Just stop!" I begged him laughing uncontrollably. Sirius finally finished with a final poke to my side, just before the point where my hiccups would be released.

"Alright!" He chuckled.

I glared at him and reversed the colour charm on his hair. "You know I hate the tickles!" I huffed as I removed the slideshow. Our Father was the reason that I hated the tickles. One day Sirius was trying to cheer me up by tickling me and I was laughing so much that I began hiccuping. It was the first time that I had ever experience the Torture Curse....I was only seven years old....

Remus' P.O.V.
Watching Sirius blush with embarrassment was priceless, nearly as good as his baby photos. However, hearing Zentheya's adorable laugh made me smile. She was just amazing ad she had managed to make Sirius relax more which was a good thing! I felt my face blush as she ran up the stair to hide behind me, in order to escape her brother. I could tell that Sirius had casted an illusion spell on himself so that he could be in two places at once. That way he was able to distract his sister with an illusion of himself while the real version climbed the banister and came up behind her. "You are so mean!" Zentheya pouted adorably as she crossed his arms over her chest, huffing with Sirius as he put his arm around her.

"Yes I know! I'm just awful!" He chuckled, messing up her hair. "But you know what this means don't you!?"

I watched confused along with the others as Sirius and Zentheya shared a mischievous and secretive smirk. "It is time for the annual BTPW to commence!" Zentheya giggled.

"The what!?" Alice asked on behalf of the rest of the clueless, making the Black twins look at her.

"Oh right yeah, it stands fro the Black Twin Prank War!" They said at the same time.

"Yeah we began this tradition ages ago, when our Father decided to separate us and send us to different school..." Sirius began to explain the history behind their annual BTPW. I made a mental note regarding the way in which Sirius said the word 'Father' it was filled with anger and maybe even hate....strange....

"It is basically a pranking competition, which I always win!" Zentheya concluded.

"Excuuuuse me? No you don't!" Sirius scoffed.

"Yeah I do!"

"No you don't!"

"Yeah huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

I could see a never ending argument looming between them, thankfully however the bell for breakfast rang out and interrupted the twins. "Nice prank Ze!" James said smiling at her as we all began to leave the Common Room. "And you were such a chubby baby Sirius!"

Zentheya giggled as James cooed over Sirius' baby photos. "Why thank you!"

"I was not! You were a chubby baby James!" Sirius retired huffing as he blushed.

Zenetheya's P.O.V.
It didn't take us long to reach the Great Hall. Sirius was still huffing over the baby photos, but I had gotten everyone to swear that they would never say anything to anyone about them. I was excited to begin the BTPW again as this time I would be able to see Sirius' reaction to my pranks instead of receiving a letter from Orey, Sirius' owl, regarding his reaction. I felt many of Lucius' gang staring at me as we walked into the Great Hall. I tried my best to ignore him and to suppress the uneasy feeling of his eyes on me as we made our way to the Gryffindor table. "We swear that we won't mention it!" James rolled his eyes at Sirius as we sat down.

"Mention what?" Peter's voice suddenly piped up, snapping me from my thoughts as she suddenly appeared.

"Oh just Zentheya's amazing prank on Sirius this morning!" Remus explained smiling at me.

I blushed slightly. "It was nothing really!" I giggled looking down shyly. He is gorgeous! I thought to myself. The sound of Peter suddenly scoffing made my head snap back up.

"Please! A girl prankster!? That is so stupid!" He exclaimed.

"Excuse me!? What's wrong with a girl prankster!?" I asked him, glaring at him slightly.

"Nothing I guess, they'll just never be as good as guy pranksters!"

My mouth dropped with shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! This sexist little rat! I thought as I felt my blood beginning to boil and my body temperature beginning to rise. "Peter! Quit being mean to my sister!" Sirius placed his hand on my shoulder as he seen me getting angry. "You weren't there this morning so you didn't see what she did but it was really good and she is just as good of a prankster as I am alright!?" He explained defending me. I could tell that he was annoyed at Peter, but I didn't want him to lose a friend over me.

"You can think what you want Peter, I don't care!" I told him, closing my eyes and calming myself by thinking of calming thoughts and for some reason both Remus and Lex popped into my head... Weird! I thought to myself as I shook my head.

"What's up with you lately Peter?" James asked frowning at him.

"Nothing Potter!" Peter suddenly snapped as he became flustered for some odd reason just as Severus walked over to us. He had a couple of plasters over his nose from Sirius' punch. I was dreading the rest of my tutoring sessions with him.

"What do you want?" Marlene asked glaring at Severus, who just glared back at her.

"It's none go your business McKinnon, so stay out!" He hissed at her. "I just came to remind Black that we have a tutoring session after lunch!"

I sighed, groaning internally. "Fine, will you be teaching me the right stuff or is it going to be another waste of my time?" I asked him turning to face him. Severus just glared at me so I glared back. Sirius and I often had staring contests so I could hold a glare for quite a long time without blinking, however Severus gave up after about two minutes.

"Not like it'll make much of a difference, seeing how you are your brother's twin!" He sneered and with that insult he turned on his heels and stomped back over to his Slytherin friends.

I glared at him and once his back was turned, I whispered, "Colovaria!" In a matter of seconds Severus' black hair became a ridiculous shade of bright purple with green spots! I smirked to myself as the students who were present in the Great Hall began laughing, but what was even better was the fact that Severus had no idea!

"Oh Merlin Ze! *laughter* that was amazing!" Sirius cried with laughter, clutching his stomach.

"Bloody brilliant!" The twins laughed.

I giggled and smirked. "Oh please, this is nothing! I'm not even finished yet!" I told them, rising from my seat. "I've just begun!" I smirked mischievously as I crept over to the Slytherin table and hid behind a pillar. I pointed my wand at the serpent on their house crest and transfigured it into a multicoloured guinea pig!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 7.3K 17
Max Verstappen es el dueño del mundo, es el jefe de una de las mafias más poderosas, lo controla todo, es rey, el amo y señor, tiene a todos a sus pi...
87.2K 8.8K 56
☆ y me pueden decir diez mil cosa' de ti pero yo pongo mi alma en el fuego por ti nadie sabe, lo que yo haría no saben que ni con cien mencione' van...
513K 52.6K 132
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
475K 9.8K 7
𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 || 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 "Ser una Black digna de su apellido" Madelyn siempre tuvo esos pensamientos al saber q...