Chapter 13: Quidditch Tryouts

Sirius' P.O.V.
James and I hadn't found Remus and the guilt was beginning to increase inside me. It was like nothing that I had ever experienced before. I nervously rubbed at a scar on my arm just as the others were beginning to wake up. Worry was building inside of me for my sister as well. I trusted Remus with my life but Moony... I was all too familiar with the fact that Remus had absolutely no control over what Moony did due to the various scars that Peter, James and I had recieved whilst we stayed with him during his transformations. However, the worst thing about the transformation was what he did to himself when he didn't have us there to stop him...

"Sirius, are you okay mate?" Frank's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine...hungry just..." I said awkwardly, rising from the bed and heading out into the Common Room.

It didn't take me too long to get ready, since the others changed in the dormitory. After I had changed into my uniform, I left the bathroom and was heading downstairs only to bump into Peter... Instantly, I felt anger boil inside me. If he had of been there last night then not only would I know where Zentheya was but Remus wouldn't be feeling even more ashamed of himself nor would he have had to transform alone! "Hey Sirius!" Peter said casually, like nothing was wrong, like he didn't abandon us during a full moon, like he didn't forget to go and get Remus from the Library last night!

I couldn't stop myself from glaring at him. "Where were you last night?" I asked him in a low voice so no one else would hear.

Peter looked at me as confused as ever. "What?" He asked.

I opened my mouth the question but I was interrupted by the sound of the dormitory door opening. "Hey guys," Frank said as he and James stepped out of the room. "Are you guys alright?"

"Yeah...fine..." I mumbled as I turned around and made my way downstairs followed by James. I bet Peter had no idea that because of him Lily, Marlene and Elodea knew Remus' darkest secret! I groaned knowing that we would have to break that to Remus. That was a conversation that I was not looking forward to.

"James! Sirius!" Lily's voice echoed through the Common Room as she and Marlene ran out of the Girl's Dorm. She looked incredibly concerned.

"What's up Lils?" James asked as he greeted her with a kiss.

"Ze didn't come back to the dorm last night..." Marlene explained.

Those few words made the worry multiple inside me. "Maybe she woke up earlier!" I said trying to convince myself.

"Sirius and I were just about to g-" James broke off as the portrait opened and Professor McGonagall hurried into the Common Room.

"Ah Sirius, there you are, I need you to come with me!" She told me.

I frowned in confusion. "Sure...but why Professor?" I asked her as I began to follow her out of the Common Room.

"It's your sister, she's in the Hospital Wing..."

Zentheya's P.O.V.
A sudden pain in my arm snapped me to my senses and I suddenly remembered what had happened last night. My eyes shot open as I sprang to a sitting position and began to look around me. It didn't take me long to realise that I was in the Hospital Wing. But how!? I thought to myself as I began to look for Remus. It didn't take me long however, as I found him lying in the bed next to me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled slightly at how adorable he looked when he slept.

"Ah you're awake! Miss Black, I see you in here almost as often as I see your brother!" Madame Pomfrey smiled at me as she walked over to me.

I couldn't help but laugh. "What can I say? We're twins!" I shrugged.