Chapter 19: Fangs is Born and Moony Imprints

A/N: Hey guys, so I have been in a rough place since I found out about my gran. So my gran had a urinary tract infection which was attacking this valve that she had implanted on her heart. She was unresponsive and they discovered a bleed in her brain, a massive bleed. She was doing well and improving so I went away to Norway. But when I was away in Norway, my mum rang me and told me that the medication that she was on was doing her more harm than good so she is off the medication and is out of hospital but she is weak and so skinny, she is basically on her death bed and it is a difficult time waiting and yet she is eating more than when I went to see her. But bottom line is that she won't get better... I haven't been writing because I am so close to my gran, I skipped A Level classes to look after her when she was living with us and I can't seem to get the image of how she looked when I last seen her. But I will try and update as much as possible.
__________________________________

Zentheya's P.O.V.
The sound of thunder clapping loudly shook me from my slumber. I gasped as I shot up in my bed, breathless and panting just as a bright flash of light night streak past my window. I hated thunder storms. I always had, ever since I was a little girl and my father first started locking me in my tiny attack room. I bit my lip as memories began to resurface with every clap of thunder. My father used to torture me and abuse me during stormy nights with Bellatrix helping them.

Shaking my head in an attempt to rid my mind from those awful memories, I rose to my feet. A little bottle of excitement began to grow with every step I took closer to my cauldron that I had set on the windowsill during the night. I could tell that the potion was ready and that excited me so much! This was it! I thought to myself as I grabbed an empty goblet and carefully added the contents to the goblet.  I had been waiting for this for so long and now that it was actually here, I couldn't believe it was finally here. I exhaled my nerves that were building up inside me as I prepared myself to drink it. The taste was disgusting, however it was defiantly better than having a mandrake leaf inside your mouth for a whole month. At first, I felt nothing except complete and utter disappointment. I felt my dreams of becoming an Animagus crash and burn as it didn't seem to have worked. Sighing heavily with disappointment, I decided not to waste my day sulking and to get ready for the long day that I had ahead.

The day seemed to drag out at an ridiculous and almost unbearable pace. For one thing, I had double Potions first thing in the morning and then a tutoring session with Severus.  I didn't trust him one bit and after he taught me the wrong equations and recipes, Lily had been checking over the notes that he had given me. She was waiting for the little weasel to slip up so that she could turn him into a toad, which in my opinion he definitely deserved. It wasn't until the third and fifth period that I started to feel a bit dizzy and odd. Yet I tried to stay as focused as I could during Transfigurations but my head was pounding and when that bell finally rang, I fled the classroom faster than ever before.

Sirius' P.O.V.
"You sure that you're okay Moony?" I asked him as we walked down the corridors.

Remus smiled and nodded. "Yes siriusly I'm fine," He chuckled. "You're beginning to sound like my mother Pad!"

I gasped and stopped in my tracks, placing a hand over my heart. "Well I'm sorry! Forgive me for worrying about one of my best friends!" I said with over the top fake offence.

James and Peter laughed at my dramatic performance while Remus rolled his eyes. It was nice to have the three of them laughing. "Oh reel it in Pad!" Remus chuckled.

I smirked and nudged him gently with my elbow. I was so glad that he was alright. It was good to have the four of us hanging out and laughing like old times. Peter was still acting rather strange but I was beginning to ignore it. The main thing was that he was at least trying to get on with Zentheya.