Chapter 10: Who Knew What You Would Discover When You Are Missing or Hiding

Wow! Two chapters in one night haha! That's a first for me! I hope you guys enjoy!

_______________________________________

Sirius' P.O.V.
I sat with Elodea, playing with her hands as we watched the other pupils getting ready for their next class. I had an awful feeling in my stomach that something horrendous had happened to my sister, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I sighed heavily and glanced at the clock. It was coming up to Zentheya's tutoring session with me, but she hadn't shown up. We always met here, in the Gryffindor Common Room. I was beginning to worry! "Sirius, are you okay?" Elodea's voice snapped me from my thoughts as she looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Not really El," I began as I sat up straight with an arm wrapped around her shoulders. "I'm worried about Ze, she's meant to be meeting me in a couple of minutes but I haven't seen her since this morning!" I explained to her.

"I'm sure she is absolutely fine Siri, she may just be with Lily or Marlene or Alice! I'm sure she'll reappear!" Elodea reassured me as she sat up, lifting her head off of my chest.

"But El, me and Ze are close, like really close! We have a special bond and we can tell when something isn't right with the other!" I explained, looking down worriedly as a million of the worst possible scenarios in the world began racing through my head.

"Sirius, it'll be alright! I promise!" Elodea slipped her index finger and thumb under my chin so that she would be able to lift my head, making me look at her.

"But wha-" I broke off as Elodea shook her head and kissed me gently on the lips, washing away every worry that was causing me to get worked into a panic tizzy. I was so glad that I was here with her as no one else could make my fears go away like her.

Remus' P.O.V.
I was still in shock from what I had just witnessed. I couldn't believe that Lucius had tried to... I shook my head. I didn't want to think about it! My mind was racing with a mass amount of worry and concern for Zentheya, as well as even greater anger towards Lucius. How could he!? Was Ze alright!? "Why on earth did she meet Lucius!? She hates him!" I asked Peter as we walked towards the Gryffindor Common Room. It was getting late and I was praying that Zentheya was sitting inside, with her brother! Lex had taken Lucius the slimy pervert to the Hospital Wing. I personally, hope that the blonde perverted git chokes on his own vomit!

"I-I don't k-know..." Peter said nervously.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He seemed to be growing increasingly jittery, guilty even like he had done something wrong...but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was witnessing the event that has gotten to him. "Shall we tell Sirius about what we saw though!?" I asked him as that seemed like a good thing to do but at the same time it could also be a really bad thing! To add to my suspicions that Peter was hiding something, he became increasingly afraid at the thought of Sirius finding out what Lucius had tried to do to his beloved twin...strange...

"No! Remus, she told us not to!" He reminded me quickly. His words came out a little too fast for my liking...

It wasn't long before we reached the Common Room. I was praying that I would see Zentheya sitting safely in there and that she had told her brother. If not I would have to get the guys to come with me to search the Forbidden Forest for her. "Just calm down Sirius!" James' voice echoed in my ears as we climbed the stairs. "So she missed your tutoring session, she probably just fell asleep in the Library! Merlin knows I've done it a million times!"