Chapter 12: Who Knew Werewolves could be so Captivated by Fire Part 2

Sirius' P.O.V.
I was still angry and shocked by the new revelation of what Lucius was doing with Zentheya, and yet I was so glad that Lex had punched him in the face! It was the best thing that I had seen for a while. "That was quite the punch wasn't it Sirius!?" James smirked at me as we walked down the corridors to our first class.

"It certainly was James! I don't think I've seen that much blood on Malfoy in a long time!" I agreed chuckling.

"Serves him right though, doesn't it?" Remus chuckled.

I nodded in agreement. Lucius had it coming with the way in which he spoke about Zentheya. He was just lucky that James and the twins were holding me back. "Well let's hope that he has learnt to keep his mouth shut when speaking about my sister or he'll have more than a bloody nose to worry about!" I mumbled. Speaking of Zentheya, as we turned the corner she suddenly appeared with Lex. My face instantly broke into a smile as I seen her alright. "Ze! You're alright!" I cried as she smiled and rushed over to me. I wasted no time in wrapping my arms around her, careful of her injured arm and hugged her close to me. I noticed that the wound on her head had been stitched up nicely and covered with a plaster.

"Y-yeah I'm okay now..." She stuttered slightly as she hid in my arms.

I frowned at her odd behaviour. She was acting like Father had attacked her or Bellatrix had cursed her. "Are you sure you're alright Ze?" I asked her as she didn't seem to be acting like herself. I noted how her body was shaking slightly against mine.

Zentheya bit her lip as she stepped back out of my embrace. "Er yeah...but I need to go eat..." She told me.

"I'm just about to take her to the Great Hall, I'll look after her Sirius, I promise!" Lex told me as Zentheya stepped closer to him.

My frown softened slightly as I noticed the shy smile and slight blush that appeared on my sister's face whenever she was near Lex. It made me happy to see that she wasn't as scared as what I had originally thought. "Alright, I'll see you later in class then!" I said as I gave Zentheya one last hug.

Zentheya nodded before walking away with Lex. "See Sirius, I told you she would be alright!" Remus exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah alright!" I chuckled as I shoved him playfully. It dawned on me that once again I hadn't seen Peter, not that I was in the mood to see him after the way he had been treating my sister. I was still really annoyed by the things he had said.

Lex's P.O.V.
I walked Zentheya down the corridors towards the Great Hall so that we could both get something to eat before heading to our class. I noticed that Zentheya was rather quiet, she had been since we left the Hospital Wing. Honestly I was rather surprised as I thought back to the way she was when she was with Sirius and to how she was when I first met her. Maybe it's just because she isn't with Sirius? I thought to myself. However, the silence was a tad uncomfortable for me, so I decided to break it. "Are you sure you are alright Ze?" I asked her, hoping that what Lucius had tried to do hadn't effected her too much.

Zentheya shook her head as though to snap herself out of a daze. "Huh?" She asked confused. "Oh yeah, I guess I'm still a little shaken...you know..."

I smiled sympathetically at her. "Yeah I understand but I won't let him near you again!" I promised her, without realising until I had said the words.

Zentheya smiled a little at me as an adorable blush spread over her pale cheeks. "Thanks..." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Er how ab or we just focus on getting you something to eat!" I suggested rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. Thanks a bunch brain! I thought.