Fangs: The Fifth Maurader

Hey guys, I LOVE Harry Potter! Especially Sirius Black and the twins! If you ask me, personally, Sirius Black was killed off waaay too early! Any of you agree? Well, ever since I was a little girl and I first watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I have always thought of an idea where Sirius had a twin sister and now I am actually putting it into action! I hope you guys like it! I don't own any of the characters except Zentheya, Lex, Alexandra, Emma and Elodea (Elodea is a character which was created by me and my friend who is also an AMAZAING writer on wattpad Carlydotcom57 please check out her stuff!) All copyrights go to J.K. Rowling and the Warner Bros.

____________________________________________________________________

Zentheya Melanie Black

Nicknames: Ze, Zenthey (Bellatrix, Lucius, Narcissa, Emma), Fangs (Sirius, James, Peter & Remus),

Born: Autumn 1959 England, Great Britain

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Blood Status: Pure-blood

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Grey

Skin Colour: Light

Height: 5'10

Unusual Features: She has a birthmark in the shape of a dragon on her right forearm.

Talents: Like her brothers, Zentheya is extremely talented at a range of instruments having been forced to play the violin during her time at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, however she prefers to play the guitar much to her father's disapproval. She is also a wiz at art

Relatives: Phineas Nigellus Black (paternal/maternal great-great grandfather, deceased), Ursula Black née Flint (paternal/maternal great-great grandmother, deceased), Sirius Black II (paternal great grandfather, deceased), Hester Black née Gamp (paternal great grandmother, deceased), Arcturus Black III (paternal grandfather, deceased), Melanie Black née MacMillan (paternal grandmother), Cygnus Black I (maternal great grandfather, deceased), Violetta Black née Bulstrode (maternal great grandmother), Pollux Black (maternal grandfather, deceased), Irma Black née Crabbe (maternal grandmother, deceased), Orion Black (father), Walburga Black (mother), Sirius Black III (twin brother), Regulus Black II (brother), Lucretia Prewett née Black (paternal aunt, deceased), Ignatius Prewett (paternal uncle), Alphard Black (maternal uncle), Cygnus Black II (maternal uncle), Druella Black née Rosier (maternal aunt), Bellatrix Black (maternal first cousin), Narcissa Black (maternal first cousin), Andromeda Black (maternal first cousin)

Magical Abilities: Can change into a white wolf with blue eyes  (animagus), Pyrokinesis (Dragon fire)

Wand: Unknown length, ash wood, and dragon heartstring core

House: Unknown as of yet but wishes to be in any house except Slytherin, but preferably Gryffindor

Loyalty: Black Family, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic (formerly), Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy, The Mauraders

Past: Zentheya is the only daughter of Orion and Walburga Black and is the twin sister of Sirius Black and the older sister of Regulus Black II. Zentheya attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic until she was expelled for a prank which she didn't commit went terribly wrong and exploded in the face of the principal, Olympe Maxime. She expelled Zentheya as it looked like she had done it. Once Zentheya's father found out, he placed her into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. There Zentheya learnt her true power and met Sirius' friends.