Chapter 18: Hogsmeade

Zentheya's P.O.V.
I woke with a start as I remembered the events of the night before, how Peter had left me to fend off Moony and even though I managed to produce a flame it was after he scratched me again. On the bright side the scratches were only a graze and there wasn't as much blood as last time, which I am very happy about. I smiled to myself as I caught sight of the phial sitting underneath my school robe. I knew the sun would be coming up soon and I knew how bad sunlight was for the potion. Without hesitation, I got out of bed and lifted the phial carefully, and began to tip-toe over to my trunk. "Amato Amino Animato Animagus," I whispered as I set the phial into the dark depths of my trunk. It was the perfect place for it as no one looked inside it and no sunlight could get through the wood. I just wanted this to work so badly!

I was pulled from my thoughts as a sudden knock on the door echoed through the dorm. Turning around, I couldn't help but laugh as I seen Sirius' head poking around the door. "Hey bro, you've become a floating head...I told you messing with potions was a bad idea!" I giggled as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Well aren't you in a happy mood," He chuckled, coming into the dorm and closing the door behind him. He was wearing his favourite leather jacket, jeans and a normal shirt. He frowned at me as he looked at me. "Are you only up?"

"Yeah...why?"

"It's time to go to Hogsmeade!"

I gasped in shock. I had completely forgotten about the Hogsmeade trip! How could I when I've been dying to go there since like forever! I guess I was just too busy focusing on becoming an Animagus that it had slipped my mind. "Merlin's beard! I totally forgot!" I said and began yanking my clothes out of the wardrobe.

"Distracted by the prospect of becoming an Animagus, eh sis?" Sirius chuckled as he leaned against the doorframe. That annoying smug smirk on his face as per usual. "Don't worry, it'll happen Ze! Merlin knows you're a much faster learner than I am,"

I bit my lip. "But Sirius, what if it doesn't work?" I asked him sighing heavily.

"You're an amazing witch sis, you'll be an Animagi by in no time!"

I smiled at my brother. He always knew what to say to me to lift my spirits and make my worries and self doubts fade into nothing. I was so lucky to have him as my brother. "I'll wait for you in the common room yeah?"

I nodded. "It better be as good as you said!" I warned him.

"Oh sis, it is better!" He chuckled as he left the dorm.

I smiled to myself as I started getting ready. I had heard at least a hundred of tales and stories about Hogsmeade from Sirius ever since he was first able to go in third year. It was all he talked about for weeks! I of course was jealous as there was nothing like that at Beauxbatons which was so unfair! I was so excited to finally be able to go as I just wanted to explore and see it for myself. I really wanted to go to every single shop in Hogsmeade and to have a look around the village. At the thought of exploring, my mind began to think back about the chambers that I had stumbled upon under the school. I doubted many people knew about them, if any. A smile spread across my face as an amazing idea popped into my head. I already knew how to make the Marauders Map, and it was meant to be of the entire school...why not expand it....

It only took me around ten minutes to get ready as I was contemplating whether or not I should bring the phial with me in case there was a storm during the trip, however I decided not to due to the risk of sunlight ruining the potion and I was too close now to wreck it!

"There you are Ze, I was getting old waiting for you!" Sirius teased smirking as I entered the common room.

"Oh aren't you so funny today Dumb-dumb!" I retorted, rolling my eyes at him.