Chapter 8: The Annual Black Twins Prank War

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I just want to give a shout out to @LilyHopeBlack's sister DiDi who helped me with this chapter! Thank you so very much!
_________________________________

Zentheya's P.O.V.
Today was the day that I got my weeks over due pay back on my darling brother! Waking up bright and early, I crept out of bed and got down on my knees on the floor of the Girls dorm to pull my trunk of tricks out from underneath my bed. I had to bite down on my lip to ensure that I wouldn't explode into a fit of excited giggles! I had been planning this for a long time! Sirius won't even know what's hit him! I thought to myself smirking as I rifled through my trunk to find what I was looking for. This was going to be so good!

As soon as I had the required equipment that was needed in order to help bring this epic prank together, I crept across the wooden floor of the dorm and exited. I had also grabbed some photos from when Sirius and I were babies...when our parents actually cared for us even if it was just a little bit... Shaking my head, I knew that I couldn't think about them now. I had to focus on the ultimate revenge prank! I had to begin somewhere with my prank, and I knew exactly where to start! Making my way quietly across the landing, I crept silently into the bathroom where I was able to get changed. I was so goddamn excited for this prank! When I was finished, I crept into the guys dorm and by creating a miniature flame in my hand (it was quieter than casting the light charm), I was able to spot my sleeping brother. Sneaking quietly over to his bedside, I quietly casted a charm that would change the colour of Sirius' hair from jet black to bright pink! "Colovaria!" I whispered, pointing my wand at his hair. I had to bite my lip in order to prevent the laughter from escaping. A red light appeared from the top of my wand and circled around his head until his black hair was replaced with bright pink hair! Feeling satisfied that I had successfully messed up his hair, I crept out of the guys dorm to move on to the next part of my prank. There was so much to do for this prank and I had so little time! Sirius wasn't as a heavy of a sleeper as I was, mostly because he didn't have the nightmares or the panic/anxiety attacks which was rather annoying as it meant that he could wake up at any time during the preparations! However, he was still a much heavier sleeper than most people.

Creeping out of the Guy's Dorm, I made my way downstairs by sliding down the banister and into the Common Room. I was very careful with the rest of the equipment that I was using. It was very delicate! A halfblood friend of mine, Evelynn Gilbert, from Beauxabtons Academy had shown me this trick which she used regularly on her own brothers. It was hilarious and was very embarrassing for them! I had other pranks planned to use for other people who annoyed me or dared to insult me or my new friends...

Sirius' P.O.V.
I woke with a start. I had a bad feeling about today! Zentheya had been quiet and sensible for way too long and I couldn't take it anymore! It was almost eerie! I frowned to myself as I climbed out of bed. "Sirius! Mate what happened to your hair!?" James' voice echoed out through the dorm and into my ears.

I turned to him, giving him a strange look of confusion. "James what are you talking about?" I asked him confused as I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand out of tiredness as the dormitory door opened and Remus entered.

"Come on Jam-" He broke off as he stared at me in the same way that James was looking at me. It resembled the look that Remus and I gave James whenever he peed himself in front of us. That was the incident that got him labelled as Pee-Pee. "Merlin Sirius! What happened to your hair!?"

"What are you guys talking about!?" I whined childishly with confusion.

Remus and James exchanged shocked looks before looking back at me. "Pad! Your hair is bright pink!" They cried.