Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat

A/N: Hello my fellow Potterheads, I just wanted to apologise for the lengthy wait for this chapter. You have all been so very patient and I am very thankful that you have all stayed. Before I begin, I would just like to give a quick thanks to both @PadfootMoonyHowler and @thefangirlofhp for helping me with names for students. I don't own Sam Jordan or Dylan Brian, these were two names given to me by @thefangirlofhp. Anyway please enjoy!

________________________________________

Mcgonagall's P.O.V.
It caused a great sadness inside my heart to see someone like the Black twins who came from such a rich and well-off family, being treated so badly! It truly broke my heart! I would never treat any child in the same way that Orion treated his children and frankly, in my personal opinion, Orion Black and his wife Walburga did not deserve children like Sirius and Zentheya! In fact, they didn't deserve any children at all! Zentheya was surprisingly quieter than Sirius was whenever I first met him, she seemed quite timid maybe even a little afraid... I just hoped that she would warm to me like Sirius had and that she would loosen up and relax ever so slightly. "Alright first years, my name is Professor Mcgonagall and I am the Head of Gryffindor House, I will be taking you to the Great Hall, now please follow me in an orderly fashion!" I called over the bustling noise of the excited first years. Zentheya rubbed her arm nervously, causing me to frown. "Are you alright dear?" I asked her as I began to lead them towards the Great Hall.

"Er yes Professor..." Zentheya mumbled quietly.

I sighed heavily as I had a feeling that she would be much more comfortable with Sirius beside her. Twins were usually inseparable, every twin that I had met always had a special bond and I bet that the Black twins were no different. The bond they shared may be even stronger than that of any other twins. "Are you interested in Quidditch, my dear?" I asked her. At the mention of Quidditch, Zentheya seemed to lighten up. Her entire face beamed with excitement at the meer mention of the sport. I couldn't help but smile in return.

"Oh yes! It's my favourite sport! I love it!" She began. "My old school had a Quidditch team, I was a Beater for a while until my Father pulled me out because he..." Zentheya suddenly stopped speaking as we passed some of the other students, one of which was Bellatrix Black. Despite the fact that she no longer was in this school, she was supposedly dropping something off for Regulus. As we passed her, she paused in her tracks and gave Zentheya a strange look, one that seemed to make the poor girl shake! Bellatrix shook her head smirking in disapproval at her little cousin as she continued on her way.

I glared at Bellatrix. "Bellatrix, don't you have somewhere to be!" I told her sternly as I ushered Zentheya and the first years into the Great Hall.

Sirius' P.O.V
I was starving! I hadn't eaten all day, mainly because a) our mother was the world's worst cook, b) Kreacher hated us...well by us I mean Zentheya and I, and c) our daddy dearest got his daily kicks from punishing us and watching us suffer and again by us, I mean Zentheya and I.

"Hello? Earth to Padfoot!?" James' voice snapped me from my thoughts. I shook my head and stared at him with a confused and blank expression on my face. "What!?" I asked confused.

Remus and Peter rolled their eyes and sniggered at me. I was always the one to get distracted easily. "I was asking you what house do you think Ze will be sorted into tonight?" James repeated as we made our way towards the Great Hall.

I sighed heavily as I ran one of my hands through my hair. "Honestly I dunno, I mean personally since we started school, we would only get to see each other every holiday so I'd like her to join us and be sorted into Gryfindor, 'cause I was thinking and hoping that she would be able to join the Marauders only if that's alright with you guys! We could teach her how to become an Animagus..." I began to explain, "but our parents would want her to get into Slytherin like Regulus, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Andromeda and every other member of the Black Family besides me...and I know that if she doesn't get into Slytherin then Dad'll bea-" I broke off as I almost spilled everything again! What was wrong with me this year!? Was it because I had reached boiling point regarding the treatment that we receive at home!? Was it because I was fed up with continuously being beaten or being forced to watch my beloved twin being beaten!?