Chapter 2: Hogwarts Here I Come!

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the insanely looooooooong wait for this chapter. I know I haven't been writing and updating as much as I like, however I have completed most of my exams and now I only have one exam left (jumps up and down with happiness).
_________________________________________

Zentheya's P.O.V
Just a little bit more... I thought to myself as I stood on my tiptoes, straining my none sprained arm out as far as it would go, trying to reach the roll of bandages which sat at the very back of the top shelf of the mirror cabinet in the bathroom. Sighing heavily, I knew I had to admit defeat as I retracted my arm and blew a strand of black hair out of my face. "Siri!" I called as I closed the cabinet and began to stare at my reflection in the mirror. My usually pale features were now dotted with various cuts and bruises that were well placed so that no one would be able to notice them unless they looked at me for a very long time... Make sure no one sees them! I do not want to be called into Hogwarts just because you were not careful! My father's words rang in my head as I remembered how angry he had been just because I had stepped in to protect my brother. Father never did like it whenever we tried to protect each other, not that Sirius and I cared anymore.

"Yeah Ze?" Sirius' voice snapped me from my thoughts as he entered the bathroom.

Shaking my head, I turned around to face with my smug and cocky twin brother as he leaned casually against the door frame. "Oh hey, Siri can you be a reeeeally good twin and reach the roll of bandages down from the top shelf for me?" I asked him sweetly as I stepped backwards.

Sirius chuckled and walked over to me. "You reeeeally need to grow more Ze!" He smirked as he opened the mirror cabinet and effortlessly reached the roll of bandages down from the shelf.

I glared at him with friendly offence. "Hey! You're only a little bit taller than me! Besides, I'm done growing and I thought you enjoyed helping me!" I retorted with an added fake sniffle and produced my perfected puppy dog face. It worked on him every time!

Sirius rolled his eyes at me as he turned to face me once more. "Sit down and lay your wrist out flat Tiny!" He instructed.

Doing exactly as my brother asked me to, I sat down on the side of the white Victorian bathtub and set my sprained wrist on the side of the cool tub. In the right light, you were able to tell just how old this bathtub really was, even with the various dents which decorated the bottom and sides of the bath. Some of them were made from when our Father had attempted to drown Sirius by bashing his head against the sides of the bath. Others were caused from Bellatrix and my mother hitting my head off the bottom of the bathtub. I ran my hand over one of the deeper dents. I remembered that day. I had come home from Beauxbatons Academy and found Bellatrix and Sirius... I stopped her before she could hurt him further. I had never seen him so terrified in his life. I vowed that very day that I would never leave him alone with her ever again! I shuddered just thinking about it.

"Ze? Zentheya!?" Sirius' voice echoed in my ears, pulling me from that awful memory. Shaking my head, I looked up at him with a blank expression upon my face. "Did you hear me?" He asked me, raising one of his eyebrows at me in confusion.

"What? Sorry no, I-I was er distracted...what were you saying?" I asked him.

"I said that I was finished with your wrist," Sirius repeated himself as he stood up and rolled the bandages up neatly. "Distracted? By what the dents in the bath?"

I bit my lip. "Maybe..." I shrugged.

"Well don't think about them, I know I don't..." Sirius told me as he replaced the bandages on the top shelf and offered me a hand to stand up.