Chapter 11: Discovering Remus' Secret Part 1

Sirius' P.O.V.
"Sirius! Wake up!" James' voice snapped me from my restless sleep, his voice was so loud in my ears that it caused my eyes to shoot open.

"Merlin James!" I whined as I sat up and rubbed the sleep from the corner of my eyes. "What the hell do you want?" I asked him.

"Come on get up! We are late for breakfast!" He exclaimed frantically.

My eyes widened and I literally jumped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom to get ready while the others changed in the dorm. I always changed in the bathroom so no one else could see the marks and bruises on my back and front. I didn't need any of them to start asking questions about where the marks came from or about how they got there. Some of which were from my Father, others were from Rodupholus and many were from Bellatrix...

It didn't take me too long to get ready and within five minutes, I was dressed and exiting the bathroom just as Remus and James were leaving the dorm with Frank, the twins, Halter and Sam. "How did we manage to sleep in again!?" Frank whined as he stretched his arms and his back.

"Who knows!" Fabian began, shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe it was Halter again. He always does enjoy keeping us asleep!" Gideon concluded, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Ooooor maybe none of us could hear the alarm because of James' ridiculous snoring!" Remus smirked.

"Hey!" James whined as the others laughed.

I smiled slightly at them but it soon faded as I walked into the Common Room. Zentheya wasn't here to greet me... I had to find out what Malfoy did to her! "Ze will be alright mate!" Remus' voice snapped me out of my thoughts as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know...I would just like to know what Malfoy needed from her!" I told him sighing heavily.

"Come on, let's go and have some food, then we can go and see her after breakfast!" James suggested.

I nodded and with that, we all raced to the Great Hall for our breakfast.

Zentheya's P.O.V.
I tossed and turned in my sleep as I was reliving the events of the night before. Gasping sharply, I woke up, drenched in sweat. My whole body was aching and I didn't want to be alone! I groaned as a sharp pain radiated through my entire body. "Ah you're awake!" A sudden voice made me jump and turn around. I was faced with this rather plump female with grey hair, light skin and kind blue eyes. "Your brother was very worried about you!" She told me gently. I stared at her confused as I was still rather drowsy and sleepy. Looking around me, I realise that I was in the Hospital Wing, there weren't many students in the Hospital Wing, however I did notice a small round potions bottle sitting on the bedside table. "Oh that was a simple sleeping mixture to help you have a slightly more peaceful sleep, however the effects began to wear off in the early hours of this morning!"

I nodded slowly. "W-who are y-you?" I asked quietly.

"Oh silly me! My name is Madame Pomfrey, your brother calls me by my first name 'Poppy', and I am the school nurse here at Hogwarts. Mr. Lupin and your brother brought you in last night after the Feast, you had lost quite a bit of blood my dear," Madame Pomfrey explained. "What happened dear? I've got a few ideas from the state that you were in when the boys brought you here, I just need to take a statement from you dear!"

I bit my lip. "I-I fell.." I lied, however I was rather surprised when Madame Pomfrey didn't believe me and she raised one of her eyebrows at me in disbelief.

"I am aware that you believe or want other people to believe that you are accident prone, however my dear, I believe from the scars on your arms and back which are similar to your brother, that you do not have a very happy home life, is that correct?" Madame Pomfrey inquired, but I stayed silent not wanting to confirm it in case my Father found out. "I also believe that last night you were attacked by a fellow student, is that right?" She concluded.