Someone like you<3

By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi Gains just moved from Atlanta Georgia after social workers found out that her mom was back on drugs. its... More

Someone like you<3
Sexy as you wanna be
Getting to know you
break up
Not a chapter
A day with langston and julian
The talk
I get so weak
We out here tryna function
Quick Love!
J+I=4 ever
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)
How could you!!!
Sage and Day Day Prt 1
"Real Talk"
Sage and DayDay Part2
Our little secrets
Thought You Should Know
You Got It Bad
Not a chapter just info
Bros 4 life
Im Back!
Missing you
Bro.. your single.
ADHD
Welcome back!
Homcoming night!
Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND
Sleeping with fear!
Put in work.
You did what Rated R
Babe im back?
Sometimes love comes around..
Birthday Bash Brawl.
birthday bash brawl prt2
Where you at?
I need a minute
Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?
surprise... surprise..surprise
G.O.D
Thing called Love
Just Kick It!
Djaay's Room
Talk?
Emergency....
whole new world.
Beat of the heart
I did it
Back home.
Bye Bye baby
My fears
Meomories
A gift before i go..
ATL Landin
ATL Landin (part 2)
Whats poppin in LA? (Lang,Julian,Djaay and more P.O.V)
Back in the A
Thursday..
Doing Me..
we are young...
Friday night Party! Part 1
Therpy
BBQ
Back in L.A.
Bed Peace
Too Good to be True

Friday night party part 2

1.3K 48 7
By sheabutterbaby22

Booty Me Down- kstyles plays...

Lexi P.O.V.

I bounced to the bass of the music. A red cup full of sprite in my right and my left hand on my hip. The house was full of teenagers who lived that young wild and free life. Majority of the party was in the living room where couch's were moved to sides of the walls, and a small portion of the party was outside smoking weed. As secretly twerked to my self i scanned the living room where girls of thirst twerked on dudes who were overly excited. my eyes stopped at Ali. I suddenly froze. I know this is a party but i had to stop Ali from getting her self into some deep stuff. Some deep stuff that involved my twin brother and his girlfriend. I rushed over to where the two and pulled Ali off of him.

"Ali bro you need to stop." I said holding her arm.

"What.. why?" She looked at me confused. "im just trying to have fun."

"I just dont want no shit to go down.." I warned

"Let me guess.. he got a girlfriend."

I nodded.

"Alright." she said shooting him a look, "My bad.. my bad i'll find my own." she smiled flirtaously.

"Girl your crazy."

"I know."

She walked off and disappear in to the crowd.

"My bad sis i didnt want to make it seem that i was trying to set your girl up." Alex said apoligizing.

"you good bro." i said looking around the room.

"Why you lookin-" He paused as if a light bulb lit up in his head, "Jason got you sprung." He laughed poking me in my sides.

"What!" I said nervously "Aint nobody got the yound thug sprung." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"You swear."

"But since you mentioned him... when is he coming?"

" he should be pulling up right now."

"Alright well im about to go sit down so you know where to find me when you need me."

"Ok." He nodded and turned his attention back to the party.

I walked over to the couch, sat down, and drank my sprite while scanning the room for Jason. Suddenly the scent of alcohol brushed across my nose and a unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear.

"You wanna dance with me ?"

I jumped out of my place and yelled, "Hell no!"

The guy was the color of a Hersey bar and his lips looked as if he has been eating powered donuts and sweat glistened off his forehead.

"Why?" He questioned me. "i mean i see you looking all good and you sittin by your self so.."

"so that doesnt mean that i want to dance with you or any other nigga in here."

"Thats right!" I could hear Jason's voice coming behind me.

I turned around and instantly smiled and gathered butterflies. He wrapped his arms around me and our lips instantly connected.

"Oh shit Jay this you?" The dusty boy asked.

"All me boy." Jason said looking at me and smiled.

"Alright my bad bruh ill back up, but you got something for me?" The boy asked scratching his head.

"What you need?" Jason asked still holding me around my waist.

"Dime bag."

Jason took his right hand off my hip and reached into his pocket. He then swap the dime bag for a 10 dollar bill and place it in his pocket.

"thanks man." The guy then walked away left me and Jason to our selfs.

Jason began to kiss my neck before he whispered in my ear

"You wanna come with me to collect my money?"

"where?" i asked

"dont tripp baby just ride.."

"Ok but do we have to go right now because i actually want to you to meet someone."

"Someone like who?"

"My bestfriend that came all the way from cali."

"Alright where is she?"

"Actually shes coming towards us right now."

Ali came dancing towards Jason and I with Antoni following behind her.

"Hey!" Ali said.

"Wassup boy!" Antoni and Jason did their bro shake.

"Wassup man."

"Who is this cutie." Ali said smiling.

"Jason this is my bestfriend Ali and Ali this is my-" Suddenly i was cut off.

"her Boyfriend Jason."

"Boyfriend?" I said.

"Boyfriend, its only been a couple of days and you already have a boyfriend i need to get on your level."

"Whatever!" I said laughing. "I am not a hoe."

"Ok who cares, can we go back to dancein." Antoni asked impatiently.

"Ugh dont you see me having a conversation!" Ali said rolling her eyes.

"Dont you see people dancing, this is a party right?" Antoni said catching an attitude.

Ali stopped for a minute before talking "Alright Alright damn Lex im talk to you later, Jason nice meeting you."

"Finally." Antoni said  throwing his hands up.

"shut yo ass up i should have left you where i found you." Ali said walking towards the crowd of people with females twearking to the beat and dudes behind them as they through that ass back.

"should have but you didnt." Antoni said following her while smirking.

"That looks like a cute future couple." Jason said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Bullshit and why you say you was my boyfriend."

"Because i feel like this shit is official and i love your little country accent."

"I guess... But this is the fastest i have ever jumped in a relationship."

"Me too but i feel like we were made for each other."

"We will see now can we go, its getting hot and musty in here."

"yeah i was suppose to be over there 10 minutes ago."

Jason then took his hand off my waist and then placed his hand in mine while leading me through the crowd of people dancing. The steaming smell of must hit my nose and that's when i knew it was time to get out of this house. We were suddenly stopped by my twin brother who asked us where we were going and Jason replied "Out for some fresh air." The conversation was cut short when my brother got side tracked by his girlfriend who was Jason's sister. She quickly waved at me and Jason and i were out the door. His car was parked in the drive way and no one dared to tell him to move it. I hopped in the passengers seat while J hopped in the drivers. After he turned on the car stroke by yg blasted from the speakers.

"Wow i didn't know thugs listen to slow jams." I said chuckling.

"Its just a little something something to get me in the mood." J said smiling as he backed out of the drive way.

"Mood... aye i guess i cant disagree on that."

"Im in the mood to do a lot of things."

"Name one."

"Get this paper."

"Name number two."

"You... and I-"

"Im not tryna give it up to fast."

"I know Lexi we been down this road before i just wanted to try my luck."

"Its not that i don't want you i just want to try something new and not move into a relationship so fast." i know i cant stick to this plan but it sounds right at this moment.

"Alright lex I understand." He said in an annoyed voice. 

I didn't mean to make him mad are to cut him off. I mean I do want him as bad as he wants me but the problem is I don't know him enough to know if his feelings are what he says it is.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes with my by bottom lip poked out.

He looked over at me as he stopped at a red light and laughed "no Lexi you're too cute for anyone to be mad at you."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He smiled, " it's ok if you don't wanna give it up now, I'll wait forever if I have to."

"Bullshit." I laughed in disbelief.

"Yeah I'm lying but I'm just saying if you waiting I'm waiting to."

I nodded. Suddenly we pulled into a neighborhood full of abound ones houses, homeless men and women sitting by a fire in a trash can, and young kids walking up and down the street. Some with groceries in their hands and many with a bandana to represent where their from. We rode past a homeless couple with the women looking 8 months pregnant and hopeless. I pleaded for j to pull over and give them a couple hundreds but he refused saying "they got there self into homelessness." I rolled my eyes and turned towards the window and watched these people suffer and remembered that I once was I their shoes.

We suddenly stopped. I turned to see what was going on, on j's side. He reached over me to grab his gun from the glove department and placed it in his lap.

"The fuck is that for?" I asked a bit scared.

"It's in case these niggas wanna act funny about my money." He said in a tense tone.

" how much do you expect from them?"

" about 500-1000 nothing less but only on this block because there's so many crack heads there shouldn't be any excuse when I'm coming up short."

I nodded and looked to my side of the window to see a bunch of his dudes checking me out through the window.

"DAMN SHAWTY BAD MAN!" They said in a country accent. They approached the car and walked around to j's side.

"Wassup man who dis baddie in the front man?" The boy taking looked about 16. he was about 5 foot the 3 wearing a wife beater and cargo shorts. The boy has chocolate skin and a purely white smile.

"Man where my money?" J said avoiding the boys question. The other man walked away when they seen J get serious.

The boy rolled his eyes and reached into his pocket,"this is about 1000." He placed it into Jason's hand. 

 Jason counted the money and nodded. He took out 400 and paid the boy for the week.

"Thanks bro.." He said stepping back from the car.

Before the boy got a chance to walk towards home Jason yelled out the window, "You need a ride man?"

The boy nodded and opened the door to get in the backseat. It was nice to see J offer the boy a ride since it is getting pretty late. We drove towards a dark road where gangbangers stood at each corner nodding at Jason. I can tell J had a lot of respect from the gangstas in the hood, but my question is how? He seems as if he lives in a decent neighborhood with a Christian mom. So how sis he get in the drug game and become the most respected. 

We stopped in front of a small house that looked like there was nothing but 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in it. In front of the house was a wired fence and non existent grass. A child about 2 was standing on the sidewalk in front of his house in his diaper eyeing the cars the pasted by. 

"Damn mama must be strung out again." he whispered to his self as sighed.

"Aright boy don't be late tomorrow." Jason said.

"Alright got you bro." the boy said getting out the car and rushing over to scoop up his sibling and rush into the house. We drove off after the boy closed the door.

"How old is he?" i suddenly asked.

"16.. why?" J asked.

"Its just sad that he has to go through this at a young age." I said. After the words came out my mouth i thought of my self. I could relate. Feeling alone in this world, mother was strung on drugs and selling, and me feeling like this roller coaster was never ever going to end. But it did and im free.

"True... "

"How did you get some much respect?"

"My dad was and still is an O.G of the bloods." 

My heart skipped a beat when he mentioned bloods. It reminded me of Djaay and how much i missed him.

"Oh ok where is he now?"

"In jail, he murdered a crab (im not trying to be offensive to anyone who is reading this) he had beef with."

"Dang how long is he suppose to be in there?"

"Life."

"Oh so your a blood because you were born into it?"

"Not necessarily.."

"Oh."

J laughed, "Whats with the 21 questions?"

"Nothing i just want to know you more better." i said.

"oh ok thats more understandable."

"What you thought im trying to stalk you."

"Nah.."

I nodded, "Ok good."

"You wanna smoke something before we get back to the party."

"Yeah."

"Alright take that magazine, bag of weed, and pack of zig zags from the glove department."

I did as he said and began to roll the weed. After that i lit it up and took the first hit and then past it to him. As J took his hits my phone began to ring. I took my phone out of my pocket and read the caller I.D. It was Corahn's ass. I wanted to ignore it but a part of me wanted to hear what he had to say. So i answered it.

"What?" i said.

"Wassup?" he replied back sounding as if he just woke up.

"You called me so wassup with you?"

"Everything, i miss you and Corahyn."

"Bullshit."

"How is it bullshit!" He said getting defensive,"Where's my daughter."

"Why last time i checked you denied my baby!"

"I made a mistake."

"Too bad nigga."

"Too bad?"

"Yeah!"

Suddenly my phone indicated that another call was coming through and it was Ali.

"Dude i gotta go." I hung up on him and answered my other phone call.

"Hello?" i answered.

"The party got shot up so we are all meeting up at mcdonalds a couple minutes away and then going to a deserted parking lot." she said sounding like she had to catch her voice.

"Is everyone ok?"  i asked in a concerned voice.

"Everyone over here is straight but i think two females got shot."

"Ok good well we're on our way."

"Okay."

We hung up and i took another hit.

"Wassup, what happened?" J asked.

"The party got shot up and two females got shot be everyone else is straight and they're all meeting up at Mcdonalds and then going to a deserted parking lot."

"Alright well we're about 3 minutes away from the McDonalds."

"Ok."

In a flash we were pulling up to McDonald's. I could see Ali,Antoni,Jason's sister, Alex and my 16 year old brother ordering through the window. We parked, finished the blunt and went in.

"LEX!" Ali said running towards me. We hugged for a couple of seconds before letting go.

"You want something to eat?" Jason said.

"Yeah a number 1 with a sprite please and thank you."

"alright be back."

"Okay."

I watched J walk to the line and look at the menu that sat above the employees.

"Yall been smokin?" Ali said.

I smirked, "How you know?"

"Yall eyes are red and droopy."

"Damn." I said rubbing my eyes.

We walked over to the table where everyone was sitting. There was more people from the party that also sat at the table with us. 

"Hey Lexi, wheres my brother?" Jason's sister asked.

"over there." I pointed to where he was standing. He was paying for our food. After he payed her brought the food over to us. He sat next to me and handed me my big mac, fries, and sprite.

"Thank you." i said smiling.

"Do i get a kiss?"Jason said smirking.

I pecked him on the lips before taking a bite of my big mac.

"Aww you guys are too cute." Jason's sister said smiling.

"Not cuter than us." Alex said leaning in and kissing her deeply.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Whatever nigga." Jason said.

"Fuck all y'all me and Ali are the cutest out of all of y'all."

"Nigga we dont even date." Ali said looking at him crazy.

"Yet..."

Everyone began to crack up.

30 minutes later..

Everyone got done with their food and we all headed to the deserted parking lot 15 minutes away. While we were there someone blasted Bring It Back- by Travis porter from their car. Jason and i were leaned up against his car he was behind my with his hands around my waist. Ali was twerking off Antoni and Alex was sharing a 40 with His girl.

"Why dont you dance?" Jason said.

"I do." I replied.

"Well why dont you throw that ass back for a real nigga."

"I guess i could do that.." I bended over in front of him and began to twerk him off. As i twerked him he thrusted his hips so that my butt could bounce off him. After the song was over i got up and grinded on him as Say Yes  played. His had slid up my shirt massaging my chest. Even though this was so wrong, i felt so right. I didn't care at this point because 1. im high as the clouds and 2. i know that i cant deny him for long. I turned around so that we were face to face. I kissed his lips deeply as his hands stayed under my shirt. 

"You wanna go in the car?" He whispered in my ear.

"You have protection?"

"Nah.."

"Well then i guess we're going to have to wait until we cant wait no more."

He smiled before our lips met again. 

4 am... 

the party was over and Jason offered me a ride. i told Ali i would see her at the house and headed back to the car. During the car ride my eyes slowly closed and at the moment all that was in my mind was Jupiter love and recaps of tonight. J is amazing. He is a beautiful person with a mind of a hustla. I love that.. I dont think, but i know that it is possible to fall for someone so fast. Im generally that type of person who falls fast and hard. Some say its not right but im young. But i still need to remember what i have back in Cali. Lang and I have been flirting for so long and i think its time to settle down. This is summer and like i said im going to do me with a baby. 

30 minutes later....

My eyes shot open to my arm being shook. 

"we at your house." Jason said.

"Wait wheres my daughter?"i said snapping out of my sleepy mood.

"I went to get her at your dads while you were sleep."

"Awh where they looking at you crazy?" I smiled.

"Nah they were too sleepy to even look at me in any type of way."'

"Oh okay." I said looking in the back to see my babies car seat, "thank you."

"No problem." He said licking his lips," so ill see you tomorrow?"

"At my dads Barbecue?" I asked

"Yup."

"Yeah i guess."

"Alright you need help with Corahyn?" 

"no i think i got it." I smiled.

He leaned in and our lips met. Once they departed J looked over my head and pointed towards the front door.

"i think yo girl mad i got you out late?" He said laughing.

i looked over to where he was pointing. There stood Ali with her Chicago bulls pajama shots that were tight enough to be volley ball shorts, her matching tank top, and her hair in a mess bun. He arms were crossed over chest and her foot looked like it was tapping a second a mile. I don't know if that made sense.

"I guess its time to go." I said looking embarrassed.

"i'll be thinking about you." He said.

"not as much as i'll be thinking about you."

"Text me."

"Ok." 

We kissed one more time before i got out the car, grabbed Corahyn's car seat and diaper bag, and headed towards the front door. Once i reached the front door Ali was there greeting me by opening the front door. I walked inside the house and there sat Antoni on the couch watching a movie. I closed the door behind me.

"Where hell were you?" Ali said questioning me.

"Uh the same place you were." I said heading up the stairs.

"Afterwards, you were souposse to be here 30 minutes ago, You went over his house? you gave up the goods? You better not hav-" 

"Girl!" I said stopping in the center of my room, "I did not go over his house nor did i give up the goods we went to get Corahyn and that's it." 

"oh good i thought i was going to have to get the belt."

"Bull shit." I said getting out my pajamas.

She laughed, "You wanna watch a movie with Antoni and I?"

"Nah i think i just wanna lay down and hold my baby and go to sleep." i said changing.

"Ok i totally understand is that couch next to the window a  pull out couch."

"looks like it."

"Ok well ill be up here in a couple of hours."

"Ok night night, keep the cookies locked up tight."

She laughed as she left the room.

I changed into my sweats and plain white tee. I took corahyn out her car seat and turned on the tv. Hey Arnold was on. I laid down in my bed with Corayhn on my chest. Her beat beated after mine. It was almost like we were making some type of beat for a song. Its been so long sine i help my baby. i missed her smell and i missed running my fingers through her soft curly hair. this is where i needed to be. I need to be a mother. Suddenly my phone made a noise indicating that i had a text message. i picked it up and it was Jason.

J love: Had an amazing time with you tonight cant wait to do it again i miss you already. Cant wait until i see you tomorrow. <3 ;) ;*

I smiled at the text before i closed it and put my phone back. Butterflies was what filled my stomach as i rocked Corahyn and myself to sleep. He is what i want to see in my dreams. Call my a hoe if you want by its just called finding the right one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967 9 29
[[ COMPLETEED]] 19 year old Lexi Scherer moved to L.A to be with her older brother Corey because her abusive parents, and him not knowing about her...
243 29 28
One year after the ups and lows of the situation between Arielle and Roran. What they don't know that those things that happened will be the beginnin...
898K 27K 32
Alexis Marie Carson, she isn't like every ordinary 'good girl' who is completely helpless. She's exactly the opposite. Lexi has never really known h...
18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...