#Blur J.p

By JayDreamsBeauty

Where the fuck am I at ?!?! I can't remember anything from last night. I guess you can say that " Last Night... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter # 3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
WARNING
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter # 18
Chapter #19
New Chapters start here #20
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #22 Part 2
New Book Alert !!
My new Story

Chapter #13

1.3K 70 21
By JayDreamsBeauty

" Umm , I'm coming back", I said getting up from the bed and heading to the door.

BANG BANG!

" Half nigga, I coming!", I yell then walk out his room. Before I could even look at Prince , he roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me to his room .

     When we get to his room, he throws me on the bed and start to pace back and forth around the room. I sit up and just watch him. He pulls on his curls. A sign of anger or nervousness.

" Ruby, you are mine. I went several nights without sleep to find you. I want you to myself . ", he rants. Then walks over to me.

" I knew you was playing with me. Hugging all on Roc and Prod.... You not slick, ma. ", he grabs my chin gently and tilt it up to look at him.

" Go take ya bath and get dressed. You staying with me , in this room , all day. And I dare ya ass to leave.", I nod yes and he leaves the room.

   So I can't even play with him no more..... Welp , so much for a nigga trying to have fun. I go into the bathroom and start my bath water.
Staying with him all day must be a punishment. I wonder what we gone do....

     I'm surprised that I'm  cool with this. Any other chick would have been losing their mind, trying to find a way to get out. To be honest, I don't got to do much here. Don't got to worry about school, bills, and jobs.

      I take my bath ,brush my teeth , and put on the clothes Prince left me. Which were some blue high knee socks, black shorts, and a matching blue crop top . I put my weave into a ponytail and leave the restroom.

"Princeeeeee", I call.

In 3....2....1

He comes bursting into the room.

" What happened?! Are you okay?! What's Wrong?!", he questions. Worry all over his face. I just lay back on his bed.

"Nothing, I was calling you because I was done. ", he lays beside me.

" Don't fucking scare me like that , ma. I thought Roc was in here", he chuckles and gets on top of me.

"Nope, not today. Get off !", I start wiggling to get free. He smiles and shakes his head .

    He pins my hands above my hand and stares me deeply into my eyes. His curls leaned forward , while his plump pink lips parted. He adjusted himself between my legs , still staring deeply into my eyes. Then his eyes traveled to my lips , down to my breast , then back up to my lips. Slowly leaning in. He then kissed me. Softly with so much passion. I kiss back as his grip on my hands loosens. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. Deepening the kiss as we speed up the pace. Our tongues wrestling . He starts grinding against my diamond. I could feel him getting hard and me getting wet. I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to kiss on my neck .

       His lips are so soft and warm. Moments later, he removes my shirt and bra. Then attacks my neck again.

" Ahh Prince", my soft moans were like music to his ears. His starts to leave love marks.

Then stops.

" Just to prove your mine, I lefted marks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 790 28
this story is about a girl her name is keyera and she gets abused by this guy she used to like back in her early years
3.1K 214 30
After a few years of fame Kayla and Tera stopped making music. The girls thought that their famous life would be over but when they decided to start...
99.4K 3.2K 37
My name is Idaya. Im 17 and ive had it pretty rough my mom died of a heart attack when i was three and my dad left me when i was 16 for some white ch...
8K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.