Monster Player (Kuroko No Bas...

Od retardedinpajamas

Tsukiko Satoshi is Tetsuya Kuroko's distant relative who comes and lives with him and his sister. She attends... Viac

1:Distant Relative
2:First Day
3:Let Me Join
4:Official Member
5:Cat Ears
6:Practice Match
7:Weird Day
Poll (not a chapter, pls read&answer)
8:Monster vs Copy Cat
9: Excited
10: We Arrived
11: Where are they?
12: There's still more
13: I love basketball!
14: Determined to beat you
15: Training Camp - Day 1
16: Training Camp - Day 2
17: Training Camp - Day 3
18: Lost in Korea
19: Training Camp - Day 4
20: Prince Charming
21: Training Camp - Day 5
22: Training Camp - Day 6
23: Kiss of Ease
24: English Guys
25: Plans
26: Take a break, Have a date. (part 1)
Take a break, Have a date. (part 2)
Slumber Party
Before the finals
H-Hospital?
Finals (part 1)
Finals (part 2)
Hot Springs
Back To School
Her Step-Brother
Visitors
To the Province... and an old family inn?
Grandparents and Grandchildren
Night Calls
Touring around the province with a stalker
Flying Kites on Flower Fields
The Hooded Monster
Vs. the Monster
Tsukiko's Birthday (part 1)
Extra Chapter: OC Trivias

Tsukiko's birthday (part 2)

5.7K 152 20
Od retardedinpajamas

EPILOGUE AFTER THIS

-----------------------------------------------------

Tsukiko’s POV

I remembered that after eating for my birthday celebration that we’d go to town to celebrate the moon festival. Cursing myself, I grab Daiki and Takuya’s wrist, dragging them back to my grandparent’s house, not caring if they were yelling at me. I even saw Takuya managing to text with the speed I have in dragging them. Man, what a text maniac. Probably his girlfriend or something. Arriving at the house, I entered the unusual dark room with two of the guys trailing behind me.

Thinking they might be in the kitchen, I walked to it and was surprised when someone opened the lights and yelled: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I squinted my eyes shut at the sudden outburst and discovered that it was my friends, cousins and grandparents who had surprised me for my birthday.

My eyes narrowed upon seeing the beautiful décor surrounding the house, and the color flowers adored my eyes. I smiled seeing it, and felt someone hug me from behind. “Happy birthday, lazy ass” Daiki’s voice whispered from behind.

I pulled my bottom lip out and faced him to pinch his cheeks. “Shut up, Aho”

“Oi stop that crap and blow your candle already!” Jeremy was here too! Aya and Emiko put the cake in front of me, letting me blow the candles.

“Don’t worry; Satsuki didn’t help in the cooking” Daiki assured patting my back receiving a moon cake being thrown at his face. Of course it was Momoi who threw that.

I laughed and blew my candles thinking about my wish. They all cheered after not a single candle was lit, and clapped. Tetsuya handed me his phone and there my mom greeted me.

“Tsukiko, happy birthday honey! I’m really sorry that I couldn’t come home! I tried to convince my boss but she just couldn’t allow me! I’m really sorry!”

“It’s okay mom, as long as you send my present!” I joked with a laugh. I heard her laugh at the other line. “Oh you, likes to joke around as always. Anyway, don’t worry; I already sent it to Oka-san’s address, it’ll arrive in a few days! I hope you have a nice birthday!”

“Thanks mom, I love you”

“Love you too honey” I smiled; just hearing her voice is enough. “I better be going now! I’ll call back as soon as I can!” and with that she hung up.

“Tsuki-chin, can we eat now?” Murasakibara asked then Kise scolded him. “You’re already eating, Murasakibaracchi!”

“Not now Murasakibara, we have to give her presents first. It’s important for her to receive mine since; it’s a lucky item for Virgos”

“But it would be a disadvantage too, since majority of the presents are from these idiots and their presents are as stupid as them….” Akashi commented making me sweat dropped.

Just want kind of gift did they get for me?

“What does that mean?!” Aya pouted. I smiled seeing my friends and family with me, well not completely. But at least Takuya’s—“Where’s Takuya?” I asked looking for him.

Daiki stiffened and looked at me. “Don’t worry, I’ll look for him.” He offered and watches him disappear. I stared at him worriedly and hoped that they’d be able to talk heart to hear. For me, I think Daiki just needs to understand him. Ooh, I’m calling him Daiki now~~ okay that’s not the important part Tsukiko, focus.

“Tsuneko! Let us give you our presents now!” Aya exclaimed and let me sit in front of the table that’s stacked with presents.

“Eh? I want to eat already” Murasakibara complained. I understand how you feel buddy. I’m hungry myself. But—

“Here, you can open mine first!” Aya shoved her present in front of my face.

I smiled and opened it. It was a wooden carved cat with different colors and has a flower at his ear. I admit it was really cute, and it could make a great décor for my room. “Arigatou, Aya”

Momoi was next who got me a cute kimono which she probably bought at the souvenir shops. I’ve always wanted this, but never got the chance to buy it since I seldom go there. “You can wear it later!” she suggested. Oh right, there’s a celebration later! ^_^

Yay~!

I received weird gifts from the Generation of Miracles while Emiko gave me a flower scented perfume and Tetsuya giving me a bracelet. Kise gave me a revealing short dress receiving a massive punch from me and a chop from grandfather. And I bet Daiki would’ve given him a beating too, but he’s with Takuya now so yeah… Murasakibara gave me moon cake sweets. Of course food. And Akashi giving me a book about the history of Hokkaido… he said I should learn more about my province and received a pat at the back from my grandfather. Gah, shut up. Kagami forgot to buy something and just said that he’d give me a good match when we get back to school proving that indeed he is a basketball freak. Jeremy was last and didn’t have a chance to buy me one instead offered to give me a kiss but Emiko had already slapped him with a paper fan, sending him flying.

Nice shot, younger cousin.

I laughed and we started to eat the food that was prepared by Aya, Tanukibaba and Grandma. Murasakibara almost ate them all. Kise kept scolding him while Midorima stated facts about stupid horoscopes and such.

I just laughed at them and wondered where Daiki and Takuya were. They’ve been gone for a long time now. I decided to go and just give them some food which I put in containers. “I’ll go get the two idiots” I told the people who were looking at me before leaving off.

I wondered around the big Japanese house wondering where those idiots had talked to. Turning to a corner, I notice them talking at the backyard garden. Peeking through the sliding door, I heard them muttering among themselves making hard for me to listen. I wonder what they’re talking about.

THIRD PERSON’S POV

“Hey” Aomine greeted the brunette who was sitting silently at the floor while staring at the pond at the backyard. He sat beside him a few inches apart and joined him in admiring the nature right in front of him. “Nice sight we have” he paused. “But I think for you, the early sight was better. Maybe even the best” Takuya flinched and clenched his jaw, fisting his hands. “Tell me, why are you so cold towards her?”

“Tch, it’s not of your business” Takuya sneered looking away. She’s the girl I love; of course it’s my business. Can’t you see that she’s still hoping that things would turn back to the way it was?” Aomine snapped and Tsukiko flinched after hearing those words from him. ‘She’s the girl I love’ it repeated inside her head while blushing. ‘D-Daiki…’

Takuay gave him a cold glare before warning him. “You better make sure about what you said because if I find out that you’ve been lying or hurting her. I’ll make sure it’s just not basketball that I’m destroying you”

“See, you still care about her” Aomine pointed out. “You’re guilty about what you were. About how you acted just because of some sport”

“People made fun of what I love”

“And how about Tsukiko? Don’t you love her? Didn’t you think that by acting this way would solve the problem? Didn’t you ever consider how will she feel if you acted like this?”

Takuya scoffed, facing his back at him. “I did” was his response. “But it doesn’t matter now. I can’t change the way I was before. I can’t erase the fact that I was a jerk to my sister. It’s too late”

“No it’s not” Aomine gave him a hard stare as he looked back at him. “Do you have any idea that she’s still hoping that you’d still be the same? And things will turn back to the way it was?”

Takuya stiffened his hand gripping on his fist. “Nothing will happen if you don’t do something” Aomine stated with a serious tone as Tsukiko but in, calling them to get ready for the festival.

“Oi, Daiki, Momoi’s calling you” she told him, leaning against the wall door. Aomine glanced at her surprisingly and understood the looked she gave him in leaving them alone.

“Well, I’ll go and see what she wants” Aomine stood up and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving them. “Happy Birthday again” with that, he disappeared inside the big house.

“Thanks” Tsukiko smiled and went to sat beside her brother in silence. She hummed one of her favorite songs while staring at the dark sky above them. “It’s been a while since we stare at a dark sky like this” she mentioned, glancing at her brother who had a blank stare.

“Y-Yeah…” he replied his mind floating, recalling the memories he had at the house where they grew up. “Hey, Tsuki-chan…” he called Tsukiko by the nickname he usually calls her when they were kids. “I’m sorry…”

Tsukiko narrowed her eyes for a bit and turned back to soften. “Takkun…” she spoke softly as Takuya’s hand made its way to grab hold of hers, gripping it tightly. “I’m sorry for being such a jerk to you for the past years and the present. I was an idiot for leaving you off like that. I’m really sorry… I’m sorry…” hot tears escaped his shut eyes, as he grunted cursing himself. “I don’t know if you could forgive me…”

Tsukiko pulled him into a warm hug and rubbed his back soothingly letting him cry in her arms. “Oi, you baka, stop crying already...” she shushed caressing his cheek as he pulled away. “You idiot, of course I’d forgive you”

Seeing her giving him a warm smile, put him to ease. A smiled planted on Takuya’s face as he once again hugged her sister and later stood up, as she pulled him up. “A-Arigatou…” he sniffed.

“Stop, crying, you’re such a baby” Tsukiko laughed knocking on his forehead and pulled him back to the dining room where the rest were waiting for them. The girls were already in their kimonos, while they guys were all dressed up.

“Takuya!” Chiyoko had once seen her grandson again and squeezed him in a hug after kissing his cheek. “Oh, greetings, Oba-chan. I’m sorry I just came to visit now” he said, hugging her back. “Oji-san--” the greeting he received from his grandfather was a karate chop at the head.

“Tsuya you fool! Why didn’t you visit me and your mother for years?!” the grandfather thought it was Tsukio and Takuya’s father since he resembles him a lot. It’s been a while since he had last seen him, and he was still a kid back then. And now, he looks more mature and manly like his father.

“Eto, Oji-san, that’s not Oto-san… that’s” Tsukiko tried to explain but Takuya beat her to it. “It’s Takuya, Oji-san” he chuckled that didn’t do anything better because he got another chop from his grandfather, much harder. “O-Oji-san!”

“Takuya Satoshi!”

“Oh, Tsuneko, you better wear your kimono now!” Momoi instructed and pushed Tsukiko to a bedroom while bringing her new kimono with them. The old woman told them to go ahead to the festival before them, as she dragged her husband to some place before he could he give another karate chop to Takuya.

“Man, Oji-san never changed” Takuya commented as Aomine stood beside him. Their heads turned at the door when Momoi and Tsukiko arrived with the birthday girl already dressed up.

Aomine stared at her with his jaw dropped and couldn’t help but blush, seeing how beautiful she was in a kimono. Aya went near her and put a cute pin on her head adding more cuteness to her. They heard an outburst and saw blood dripping from Aomine’s nose again as he collapsed on the floor. “O-Oi…” Takuya knelt down beside him. ‘Don’t tell me he nosebleed over Tsukiko…’

“Let’s leave him there, he’ll wake up in a few” Akashi suggested and left the room being followed by Aya and his friends. “Tetsu-kun!” Momoi clamped on Tetsuya’s arm then walked ahead, leaving Emiko and Kagami behind them. Kise and Midorima were walking beside each other and in front of them is Jeremy and Murasakibara and Aya with Akashi.

“Daiki you idiot, stand up!” Tsukiko pulled the tan player up but he was too heavy for her sending her to fall on top of him. “D-Daiki!” she yelled as Aomine flutter his eyes open and grabbed her by the waist, sitting up.

“You nosebleed again!” Tsukiko exclaimed with a pout. Her face was a few inches from his. Seeing the distance they both blushed and Takuya left them while smiling. “U-Um…” she spoke, looking down on her hands and felt Aomine caress her cheek. Her eyes stared into his blue eyes as they leaned closer to each other. “Oh that reminds me, I’ve forgotten to give you something…” Aomine remembered and Tsukiko stared at him questionly. “What is it?”

“Here” he pressed their lips together catching her by surprise and later her arms surrounding his neck. Tsukiko cupped his face, deepening the kiss, pulling him closer, smiling at the correct assume she had yesterday. Today is indeed the best birthday for her.

“Hey, Tsuki--” Takuya was about to call them appearing in the room when he accidentally tripped after seeing the unexpected event happening. Tsukiko and Aomine had pulled away from each other and looked at the brunette lying on the floor stretching out a weaken hand. “Oi… you two…” he raised his head and immediately pulled Tsukiko away from Aomine with a comical glare. “AOMINE! YOU SICK PERVERT! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

“Takuya relax, it’s okay… we were just…”

Takuya’s head abruptly turned to her with a displeased expression. “You two kept us waiting because you were kissing?!”

“Well, it’s my birthday kiss for her” Aomine reasoned and Takuya proceeded in squeezing his head with his knuckles. “You little mutt” he rambled. “Stop it!” Aomine grunted pushing his hands away. Tsukiko sighed and pulled the two away from each other. “Oi stop it, you two are like kids. Takuya, don’t mind us; it’s natural that we kiss. We’re dating after all”

“D-Dating?!” Takuya shouted making the two of them flinch as Momoi and Aya entered the scene pulling the birthday girl with them. “Oi, Tsuneko, let’s go out already!” they pulled her with both of her arms and went out the festival. Seeing the lights surrounding the whole city, they adored the lanterns being prepared for later. They looked at the citizens celebrating the festival and dancers attracted people to watch them at the street. Aomine and Takuya were at the back walking together silently, just looking around. They both smiled when they saw Tsukiko having fun. Takuya looked over to Aomine before speaking. “You know, I think we share a lot in common”

“Huh? Why say so?” Aomine wondered giving him a curious look. Takuya smiled and continued. “We both want what’s best for her and keep her happy”

“Hmm, I guess you’re right…”

 “Do you know what Tsukiko told me about her dream guy when we were kids?”

“No, what?”

“He said he wanted a guy that’s the same with me. Determined, passionate and will never give up on her…” Takuya trailed off. “Explains why you remind me of my old self, and why Tsukiko fell for you”

“Uh…” Aomine felt flattered at the same time, surprised that Takuya had said that to him. “So Aomine, please take care of her” Takuya requested, serious when it comes to matters regarding her sister. He wanted her to be safe and happy but unfortunately couldn’t do that because—“I’m going back to America after this summer, so I have to leave someone that’s best for the job”

“T-Takuya… does Tsukiko knows this?”

“Don’t worry I’ll tell her. I won’t make the same mistake 5 years ago when I left out of the blue” Takuya reassured and glance in front. Tsukiko was approaching them with a pout. “Oi you two, stop getting left behind. C’mon it’s time to watch the celebration!” she pulled Aomine and Takuya. Jeremy arrived and pulled his teammate with them leaving the couple alone. Tsukiko smiled at him and intertwined their fingers, then walked together towards their friends seeing lanterns getting released. They admired the beautiful sight in front of him as Aomine’s arms snaked around her waist, pulling her in front of him, laying his chin on her shoulders.

“Hey Tsukiko…” he whispered in her ear. “How come you’re always positive on thing when it comes to your brother?”

“Why suddenly ask that?”

“Nothing, I was amaze how you can still smile when you’re brother’s being all stupid at that time”

“Hey, don’t call him like that” Tsukiko twisted her body so she was facing him and cup his cheeks then pinched them.

“Ow, that hurts!”

“Anyway, if I didn’t think positive then I wouldn’t have the courage to forgive him now, did I?”

“I guess that’s right…” he said and leaned closer. “Maybe that’s why I liked you. You always have that encouraging glow that makes me beat you every time I challenge you on a one-on-one”

“That I always seem to win. Even your heart” Tsukiko pointed at his pumping chest. The heart she has made beating since the time during the training camp.

“Tch, like I didn’t win yours” Aomine frowned. “Don’t worry, you did” Tsukiko pecked his lips. “And the only one that could do that, is me and me alone” he smirked and kissed her again.  

“Don’t be too cheesy, Daiki” she giggled, breaking the kiss and ran away from him. “Oi, comeback here” he chased after her while she just giggled. They chased each other around the plaza that they reached while their friends just watched them while eating popsicles. “They seem to be having fun” Emiko commented.

“Man, just watching them makes me lonely” Kagami said from beside her as she flinched. He sneaks a peek at Emiko who was staring at the ground, fidgeting her hands as he smiled. “How about you, Emiko?”

She flinched upon hearing her senpais voice and blushed. “K-Kagami-senpai, I—I--” she stuttered. A large thud was heard as they looked up the sky. “Oh, fireworks” Kagami stared up   the sky. “They’re pretty”

“Yeah” “Like you”

“E-Eh? Kagami-senpai?”

“Hmm, fireworks” Tsukiko beamed and Aomine finally caught up with her, trapping her in his arms. “Oh good you came on time, I was getting a little chilly”

“Tch, whatever, don’t run away like that again” he scolded her pinching her nose. “Gomene, Daikun” she stuck out her tongue.

“You’re so childish”

Tsukiko pouted and he chuckled and just kissed her, with her still in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

FINAL CHAPTER OH GOD! SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY ENDING BUT I COULDN'T THInKOF ANYTHING ELSE :T LOL EPILOGUE IS NEXT... 

THanks for reading everyone! 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
489K 12.2K 25
Generation Of Miracles x Reader Apart from Kuroko, there was another rumor about the Generation of Miracles. The rumor was named the phantom girl...
79.4K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
21.7K 741 11
THERE ARE FRIENDS. THERE IS FAMILY. AND THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY. Shirosaki Ichiro is a basketball addict. Born in America, he dreams of...