13: I love basketball!

Tsukiko's POV

 I entered our dorm room, hearing Aya talking to herself making me sweat drop. I saw here sitting on her desk writing something on a piece of paper. Well, I'm not making fun of her because she's talking alone; in fact, she was talking about basketball strategies she was planning to suggest.

 I mean, damn, is she really the Rakuzan High's manager? Or is she their coach? She talks about basketball like she's a professional! Which I think she is... plus, her skills are high percentage too.

 "Oh, Tsuneko, you're here," she noticed me, as I set my bag on the bed below since it was a double decker. "Oh if you don't mind, I took the bed on top," she smiled at me.

 "It's fine", I rested on my bed looking at her scribble something on the paper with my hands behind my head. She looks concentrated on what she was writing. "Ne, Aya, what are you writing?"

 "Oh, it's just..." she lifted her paper and showed it to me. I sweat drop seeing the product of her scribbling. Seriously?! All this time she was writing—no she wasn't writing... she drew a cat version of the Generation of miracles!!!

 "Do you like it Tsuneko? " she asked, with a hopeful look.

 "Um..." I trailed off and looked away. "It's fine..." I avoided her eyes so she couldn't see through my lie.

 "Then why are you looking away?!" she screamed at me childishly. I absentmindedly let out a soft laughed and instantly cursed myself for showing that to her. "Oh! Tsuneko laughed! So cute!" Aya cooed throwing herself to me with a hug.

 Ugh, she reminds me of a girl I know. 

Third person's POV

 Aya hugged Tsukiko, crushing her head in her arms as a nerve popped on Tsukiko's head. Tsukiko struggled to escape her grip then was released. She gave Aya a 'don't do again' look with her mouth formed into a thin line.

 Aya just laughed and looked at her drawing then suddenly asked Tsukiko a question. "Ne, Tsuneko, do you love basketball?"

 Tsuneko looked at her with a questioning look and stiffened. "Why would you ask that?" she returned the question with a question.

 "Just checking," Aya shrugged.

 "Checking what?" Tsukiko raised an eyebrow at her.

 "If you enjoy being good at it..." Aya trailed off as a certain person came into her mind. He had the same high level of skill as her yet he didn't enjoy it. She was wondering if she was the same.

 "Where's this all coming from, Aya?" Tsukiko was wondering about the questions she was being asked. Looking at the purple head with a raised eyebrow, she sighed and just answered the questions. "Well, I do love basketball, no, that's not it—I'm obsessed with it."

 "Tsuneko?"

 "I started playing basketball when I was only 5 years old, Ta—a friend of mine taught me, he was the reason why I was good at it," Tsukiko started to open up to her. "I always challenged people who were older and stronger than me, and they became my inspiration to become stronger."

 'Her past reminds me of Aomine-kun's' Aya smiled to herself.

 "As I grew up, I became stronger and stronger like you'd ever imagined," Tsukiko continued a smile growing on her face. "I joined some tournaments in our province together with my friends being the only girl player and some even admired my skills. My team won and we were known as the best team in our province. But that's where it ended, our name stuck in our province..."

 "I see, Tsuneko, you guys were like the Generation of Miracles of your province!" Aya clapped her hands together with a smile. Tsukiko stared at her for a while and smiled. "I guess?" she shrugged. "So basically, winning made me love basketball more and I craved to play against stronger opponents..."

 "Ne, Tsuneko, who's this guy who introduced basketball to you? I bet he's stronger than you since he was the one who taught you that!" Aya assumed brightly.

 Tsukiko put a sad smile on her face and nodded. "Much stronger than me," she added gloomily. Aya noticed the sad look on her face as her eyes softened and pondered to ask her a question. "What happened to him?"

 Tsukiko's eyes widened for a second and it softened. "If he's much stronger than you then I'm sure he's more than a monster than you," Aya said and looked at Tsukiko.

 She closed her eyes and reopened it; her eyes turned serious. "No, he isn't a monster," Tsukiko replied. "He's a demon..."

 "Demon you say?" Aya thought then gagged.

 "W-What are you laughing at?!" Tsukiko asked Aya with her sudden laugh.

 "Nothing, Tsuneko, it's just your term demon is just..." Aya giggled dropping a sweat at Tsukiko's head. The monster just sighed and looked at her. 'There's still more' she heard her cousin's words. 'If there's still more that she hasn't showed yet...' Tsukiko though. 'I bet she's as good as Takuya-san...'

 After a moment of silence, the door burst open revealing Kise and Aomine with grins on their faces and approached Aya. "Ikuzu Ayacchi! You're going to cook dinner aren't you?" Kise smiled at Aya.

 "Y-Yeah," Aya was startled at first but smiled afterwards.

"Ne! Aya-chan! I'll help you cook!" Satsuki came entering the room with a closed eyed smile.

"No! you're not going to cook!" Aomine forbid her remembering the horrible dishes she has made for him during middle school and up until now.

"Eh?! You're so mean Aomine-kun!" Satsuki retorted with a pout.

"All of you are so noisy," Midorima appeared at the door pushing his glasses up. Behind him was Murasakibara who was still munching on his food and approached Aya putting her on his shoulders.

"Ne, Aya-chin, let's head over to the kitchen shall we?" he suggested and walked off carrying Aya with him.

"Oi Murasakibaracchi! Don't take Ayacchi from me!" Kise ran after them and followed Satsuki. Midorima disappeared leaving Tsukiko and Aomine in the room.

"You guys looked like you were talking about something serious there," Aomine spoke up snapping Tsukiko out of her thoughts. She was spacing out again.

"O-Oh, nothing... just about stuff..." she replied.

"About what?"

"If I love basketball."

"Why would she ask that?"

Tsukiko responded with a shrug. "The same question I asked her actually. She asked me if I enjoyed it," Aomine stiffened a bit.

"Well do you?" Tsukiko flinched and smiled. "Yeah..." she looked up at Aomine with a cute grin. "I enjoy basketball making me love it!"

Aomine replied with a smile. "Good for you then..." and leave her there.

"Aomine..."

hey guysssssssssssssssssssssss hope you like this chapter!!! :) :)

it's settled!!!! Tsukiko will be paired with... you guys say it ^_^