Finals (part 2)

“Aomine pass it--” Tsukiko called but Aomine had already run towards the opponent’s ring and dunked the ball. She stared at him a sweat running down her cheek. Wondering why he was like that, she approached him and noticed something different about him. “What’s wrong?” but she received no response. Aomine left her there and prepared for defense at the other court.

“Don’t worry, Tsuki-chin” Murasakibara appeared behind her and ruffled her hair.

“Murasakibara” she said looking up at him because of his height. “Ao-chin’s just getting fired up, next thing you’ll know we’ll be ahead of them with 30 points” the purple giant assured giving her a smile.

“I hope you so” she trailed off.

“Don’t worry Tsuki-chin, I think it’s best to focus on the game to get into your zone” he told her as she flinched. “Let us see the full potential of the monster inside you…” with that he left her thinking deeply.

“My zone?” Tsukiko spoke and ran for defense. ‘How on earth can I get into the zone?’

“Gah! Tsukiko stop him!” Tsukiko snapped out of her thoughts and ran towards the charging opponent towards the ring. The ace player shot the ball, formless, as she jumped for the ball but she didn’t reach it. The ball suddenly disappeared as she landed on the floor only to find out that Aya was the one who got the ball and ran for the ring. “OFFENSE!” Tsukiko ran for the offense frantically and cope up with her team as Aya passed it to Aomine who did a three pointer. 61-51. they were ahead of 10 points again.

“Alright, from now on always pass the ball to me” Jeremy stated to his teammates, putting her hands on his hips. He smirked at Aomine who just glared at him.

“Tsuneko, are you okay? You seemed dazed just then” Aya asked Tsukiko approaching her.

“I-I’m okay, Aya-chan, j-just fine” Tsukiko stammered. Aya looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows. “You’re thinking about getting into the zone, aren’t you?” she assumed. “Uh—Murasakibara-kun…” “Eh! I knew it! Murasaki-kun said something stupid again!” “A-Aya?”

“Murasaki-kun! You told Tsuneko about getting into her zone, didn’t you?!” Aya yelled at her fellow purple head who scratched the back of his neck. “I was just telling her to get serious” he reasoned looking away nonchalantly. “You baka! You’re not supposed to tell her!!!” Aya stomped her feet and started scolding him.

Tsukiko sweat dropped at them. “Oi Aya-chan, there’s nothing we could do about it so just let Murasakibara alone…” she pulled Aya away from him. “Hmph!” she pouted and turned to Tsukiko before walking away. “Just don’t think about getting into the zone Tsuneko, be patient with yourself” she advised.

“Don’t think about getting into the zone…?”

Murasakibara glanced at her. “She’s just telling you to focus on the game, that’s all, don’t focus on the zone thingy” he explained with a bored expression. “S-sure” she just nodded.

Akashi now had the ball 19 minutes and 13 seconds on the clock. He avoided the opponent guarding him and passed the ball to Aomine who ran for the ring. Jeremy blocked him and copes up with his speed getting the ball from him. He jumped in the air trying to do a formless shot but the blonde had slapped the ball away from his hands.

Murasakibara jumped for the rebound and dunked the ball. 63-51. “Great job!” cheered their teammates. “What a big guy” Jeremy smirked, lifting his head to take a good look at Murasakibara. He just glared down at him.

TIME SKIP TO THE 4th quarter.

Throughout the game, they had found out why Jeremy had been call a monster player of the USA. His skills broke the scale of a normal basketball player. He was just as good as Tsukiko. Some even say he was better than everyone. His speed was ridiculous and he could even outrun Aomine.