Back To School

The day passed and they finally went back to their respective schools. Aomine didn’t mention Takuya for some reason and just acted casual smiling at the confused Tsukiko and Tetsuya who just shrugged.

A week had already passed since they returned andTsukiko was currently walking to school with her cousin, with their usual routine back. Yawning, they reached their classroom and then again, were greeted by their lessons and were bombard with tons of home works because of the months they were absent.

“How on earth are we going to get this finished?!” Tsukiko complained staring at the stack of papers she had in her arms as she walked towards the gym with Kagami, and her two cousins.

“Oh, you four, you’re here already…”Hyuuga said as he glanced at the four who just entered the gym doors.

“Hyuuga-senpai, help me with my home works!” Tsukiko pleaded, crying.

“Are you serious?” Hyuuga raised his eyebrows and pointed at the stack of home works. “I have to do mine myself!”

“EH?!” they reacted.

“I guess all of us had to do this on our own” Kiyoshi concluded putting his hands on his hips. They heard the whistle blow assuming that it was their coach, Aida. “Alright minna! For the rest of the week, there will be no training!” she announced.

“Huwaaaa, why?!”

“C-coach…” Hyuuga trailed off staring at her.

“Don’t you understand, Hyuuga-kun? It would be useless if we don’t finish our home works on time! The whole club would be suspended and wouldn’t be allowed to play on matches next year! Even if it’s a practice game!” Aida explained, seriously. “Uh” Hyuuga stared at her and gulped. “I understand” he nodded. “HEY ALL OF YOU!” everyone’s head turned to the clutch captain.

He turned into his clutch mode on and gave everyone a cold glare. “I want you all to finish all of these by the end of the week” a dark purple aura surrounded his face as all of the players shivered in fear. “YES CAPTAIN!” they chorused.

Due to no training, Tsukiko and the two Kuroko’s had gone home with their home works. Tetsuya had invited Kagami over too, so they could do their home works together. Arriving at their house, Tsukiko and Kagami slumped on the cushion at the living room, dropping all of their papers on the table.

“I’ll go make tea for everyone” Emiko offered and disappeared of to the kitchen.

“Gah! I give up!” Tsukiko declared and rested her head on the table. “You haven’t even started yet, Tsukiko” Tetsuya told her, as she raised her head and gave an annoyed glare.

“Gah! I hate this!” she groaned in frustration ruffling her own hair. She noticed how Kagami was quiet because by now, he should be complaining and whining with her. He was the type that wouldn’t shut his mouth whenever he has to do something that involves academic reasons. He hates doing school work.

Tsukiko was surprised to see Kagami staring seriously at the papers and tried to answer some math questions. The brunette’s eyes widened at the sight and tugged Tetsuya’s shirt who’s already starting on his homework. “T-Tetsuya…” Tetsuya frowned after Tsukiko had bothered him in answering.

“What do you want? I won’t be helping you in home works okay? I’ve got a lot in my hands” he protested.

“It’s not that” Tsukiko had her voice low and pointed at Kagami secretly. “Look at him” she said as Tetsuya looked at Kagami curiously. He blinked his eyes for a few seconds until he realizes that Kagami was actually trying to answer his homework. “Kagami-kun…” Kagami noticed that the two were staring at him and twitched his eye.