Flying Kites on Flower Fields

“Whoa there are so many souvenir shops here” Kagami commented looking around the area they were walking through.

“It’s definitely a perfect place to buy a souvenir for someone special!” Aya smiled and looked over to Akashi who blushed. “Speaking of which, Taicchi, do you have someone special?”

“Huh?” Kagami looked at her with a dumbfounded expression while raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t act dumb! I was asking you if you like someone!” Aya cleared for him, with a pout.

“He doesn’t need to act, he already is” Aomine commented, giving Kagami ‘you’re so dumb’ look. “Why you--”the red head glared.

Before Kagami and Aomine could fight, Tsukiko had stood between them and pushed their faces away from each other.

“That hurt!” the two idiots chorused, looking at Tsukiko.

“Man, I just asked something romantic from Taicchi and this happened…” Aya sweat dropped watching Kagami and Aomine still fighting. She glanced over at Emiko who was silently watching the two fights while blushing. ‘Emi-chan??’ she wondered and looked back at the two idiots.

“Ignore them, let’s just go” Akashi announced and pulled Aya with him.

“But Aka-kun—oi, Emi-chan!” Aya called Emiko who looked at her with an unreadable expression. “Do you still have a place where you guys want to take us?”

“Oh! I--” Emiko thought and glanced at her brother who just jabbed Kagami at the side with his fingers. Kagami winced in pain grabbing hold of his side and glared at Tetsuya. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Aya and Tsukiko noticed that Emiko was staring at the two for a while. The purple head glanced at Tsukiko and tiptoed towards her.

“Ne, Tsuneko, do you think Emi-chan likes Taicchi?” Aya whispered over to Tsukiko’s ear.

“Eh? How the hell should I know?” Tsukiko responded as Aya flicked her forehead. “She’s your cousin! You should know when she’s in love!” Aya scolded like a mother to Tsukiko as she rubbed her forehead.

“All throughout our life when we’re together, Emiko has never liked a single guy! And if she did, she would’ve have told me!” she snapped, popping a nerve on her head.

“Shikashi, Tsuneko, look” Aya pointed at Emiko who blushed when Kagami glanced at her.

“Emi-chan blushes whenever Taicchi looks at her”

“That can’t be possible…” Tsukiko trailed off. “Emiko never liked rowdy guys like Kagami”

“That’s why love exists!” Aya snapped, trying to prove her point. “If you truly love someone then it doesn’t matter what personality her or she has! It matters on what you feel and nothing can deny your feelings for someone special!” Aya’s voice rose after giving Tsukiko that lecture about love.

“Aya-chan, what are you saying?” Momoi gave a sheepish look, with a sweat drop.

“E-Eh!” Aya blushed looking around her friends who were staring at her then hid behind Akashi.

“Anyway minna, you can buy souvenirs at the end of the rip, for now, please come with us to our grandparents’ house. They’ve prepared lunch for us” Tetsuya announced and they nodded to follow them.

“Ah! Welcome everyone” as soon as Tetsuya opened the sliding door their grandparents had greeted them.

“Good afternoon!” the visitors chorused with a 90 degrees bow and lifted their heads as soon as they were allowed to enter. Their jaws dropped seeing the big old antique Japanese house full of beautiful and colorful flowers designed around the building.