Her Step-Brother

The week passed and all of the players had successfully finished their respective works for their academics. The practice match against Touou had been occurred with Touou’s win since Tsukiko wasn’t taking the game seriously. After the game, she immediately changed and told Emiko about her plans with Aomine and asked if she could tell Tetsuya. Of course, Emiko being close with her just nodded her head and wished the couple’s safety.

“You all set?” Aomine asked as Tsukiko approached him with a smile, with him surprised by her hand lacing its way to his hand. She responded with a nod and stuck her tongue out. “I hope it’s okay if I wore my uniform, it’s a hassle if I brought casual clothes”

“It’s okay” Aomine assured as they started to walk to the city. They were talking about their date today, and him asking her where to go. “Well, you could tour me around the city since I’m still not familiar with Tokyo” Tsukiko suggested.

“Oh, I can take you to the arcade again, and…” Aomine listed the places he would take her. A smile slowly appeared on her face with her cheeks pinked from excitement and squealed hugging Aomine. “Then you can take me to the hospital!” she shrieked.

Aomine looked at her like she was crazy and asked. “Why do you even like to go to hospitals?” he quizzed raising an eyebrow. Tsukiko blinked at him innocently then beamed. “Because I never been to one!” was her reason.

“When I was a little kid, my grandparents would go there often because of my grandpa’s sickness, and they wouldn’t take me with them and leave me with the helper at our house” she started to tell him stories of her past.

“How come?” Aomine asked.

Tsukiko shrugged. “Who knows? And my brother, being the arrogant and stubborn, his curiosity got most of him and would often secretly follow them. Then when he goes back, he’d tell me how amazing the hospital looks like and you can see this thing that can save someone’s life!”

“O-Oh that, clear thing” Aomine uttered, staring up the sky.

“Oh! Oh! Aomine, can you also show me what a mall looks like?” Tsukiko requested.

Aomine stopped and looked at her. “You’re purely a province girl” he told her making her pout.

“That’s why I’m asking you to tour me around the city!” Tsukiko whined and Aomine chuckled.

“Sure, anything for you”

“And you should do that because you’re my prince charming!”

“Will you drop that already?!”

Tsukiko laughed and pulled Aomine with her. They reached the city, with Aomine touring her around. He took her to the mall; they had window shopping and soon went to the arcade again where Aomine challenged her to regain his victory of racing again. She boldly accepted his challenge and had beaten him again. Next they played a shooting game where Tsukiko almost panicked when she saw the fake guns. Aomine laughed at her and explained that they were fakes making the girl pout and her cheeks redden.

“Here, you just click this and aim” Aomine taught her how to play, his arms around her.

“I-I see” Tsukiko stuttered, blushing at the position they had.

They played games and soon enough, Tsukiko had learned how to play and beat Aomine again. “You’re a fast learner” Aomine commented after they bought ice cream and sat on the bench at the park nearby. “Did you learn basketball as fast like that?”

Tsukiko nodded by licking her ice cream. “Actually, I was thought of advance basketball, that’s why I’m good at it” She explained.

“What?” Aomine raised his eyebrow. Tsukiko sighed. ‘I guess this is the part where Takuya is mentioned…’