3:Let Me Join

Tsukiko's POV

After Kagami and I entered our classroom, pairs of eyes were suddenly on me. Majority were boys who started whispering about me being cute. You wouldn't really call it a 'whisper' since I can hear all of their voices. I groaned mentally and waited for the teacher ouside because you know, when you're a new student you have introduce and yada... yada... yada... yada....

As soon as he arrived, I walked with him again and stood in front with all of my classmates' eyes looking. I gulped nervously and just chanted in my head that I'm going to be all right. I looked over to Kagami who was watching me boredly--wait he isn't watching me, he's sleeping. 

I tried to held my laughter and was snapped out of my thoughts by the teacher ordering me to introduce myself to the class. "K-Konnichiwa mina! I'm Tsukiko Satoshi! I hope we could get along for the whole year!" I said before bowing. 

After doing that gesture I could see the guys' eyes turn into hearts and kept saying 'Kawaii' towards me. I sweat dropped and turned to my sensei as he ordered me to sit. I followed his orders and sat on my chair. 

Few hours of classes with the teacher teaching about math and yada yada yada yada.... It was finally dismissal. I went to Tetsuya's class and found him there still cleaning the classroom. "Oh, Tsukiko-kun, you can go home ahead. I still have basketball practice" 

My ears suddenly flinched. Basketball you say? A smirk suddenly grew on my lips at the mention of the sport I love. "Ne, Tetsuya, can I watch you practice?" I asked, with an angelice look. 

He tilted his head at me questionly and asked. "Why?" 

"I want to watch you play" I answered. 

"Why?" he asked again. 

"Cause I like basketball?" I answered again. I hope that's a valid reason to let me watch you. 

"But Emiko..." he started and I saw Kagami approach us. "Yes, onee-chan?" Emiko suddenly popped out of nowhere. I wasn't that startled because I was usually used to this. Whenever they visit us at the province they always pop out of nowhere like a ghost. 

We heard Kagami stumble on the ground as he looked at Emiko, sweating bullets. "S-Since when did you get there?!" he stuttered. Emiko blinked at him innocently and gazed at him. "Long before you did" she answered almost like a whisper. 

Kagami stood up from the floor and stood straightly. He cleared his throat and looked at Tetsuya. "Let's go, coach doesn't want later comers" he told him as  Tetsuya nodded. 

"Mate! Tetsuya, what about watching you practice?" I persisted, stopping both of them. 

"Gomen, I still have to ask coach" Tetsuya replied, with a blunt expression. 

"Fine, I'll go with you" I said stubborn as all ways crossing my arms. 

"Then, I'll go home ahead" Emiko decided. Tetsuya nodded his head at his sister as we  made our way towards the gym separating our ways with Emiko. I felt excited before entering the gym. It's been a while since I played basketball. I want to refreshen up my skills. 

We stepped in the gym catching Riko-senpai by surprise as she looked at me curiously. While the male players all greeted me with a smile. "Hello there Tsu-nyan!" they beamed at me. 

I felt a nerve pop and at the same time, I saw coach pop a nerve too. I gave them a glare with Riko-senpai as I took a step forward but they were still irritantly smiling at me. "Tsu-nyan?!" I hissed stepping closer. 

The closer I get nearer, the more their smiles fade. Kagami and Tetsuya watched us from behind. "I told you to don't call me nicknames, didn't I??" I said, now cracking my knuckles. 

"Tsu-nyan's still cute even when she's mad" I heard someone whisper. THAT'S IT!!!

*slap*

*pack*

*ow!*

I dusted my hands together with Riko-san as we look at each other and giggled. "So then, what brings you here, Tsukiko?" she asked me with a smile. Man, Riko-senpai is like my older sister!

"Well she wants to--" "I want to join the basketball club" I didn't let Tetsuya finish and announced my purpose boldy. "Ehhh??" Riko-senpai looked at me like I was crazy. "B-But Tsukiko---" 

"Please senpai! I want to join the team! Please let me!" I pleaded. 

"Tsukiko, where's this all coming from?" Tetsuya interrupted us. I looked at him and smiled. "Have I ever told you that I love basketball?!" I exclaimed grinning. "What?" he tilted his head. 

"Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaat????" the whole team was in shock. I smiled at them and gave them a thumbs up. "KAWAII!!!!" I heard the guys coo except Kagami and Tetsuya. Well Tetsuya can't say that. He's my cousin and that'll look... inappropriate. 

I turned back to the Riko-senpai and bowed with my hands clamped together. "Please!" I begged. "Let me join!!!" 

Riko-senpai was unsure at first but shrugged. "Eh, okay. We used to had a girl player anyway" she said. I lift my head and attacked her a hug. "Arigatou!!!!" I shrieked, squeezing her in a hug. 

"C-Can't breath" she gasped. I let her go and smiled sheepishky while blushing. 

I sensed a ball being thrown at me as I caught it. I turned to see a smirking Kagami who just dropped his bag and was creeping the hell out of me with his smirk. "If you love basketball, then I'm pretty sure, you're good at it" 

"And your point is?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Let's plat" he challenged. This make smirk. Oh boy if you only knew what I'm capable of. 

I returned the smirk to him. "Let's go" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

oh yeah!!!!!!! Kagami vs Tsukiko!! :)) vote and comment pls <3