Before the finals

“Should we wake them up?” Tsukiko and Aomine heard voices as they crinkled their nose and shifted towards each other, with the brunette burying her face into his broad chest. Aomine pulled her closer to him and muttered something under his breath. “Don’t disturb those two!” a yelling voice invaded the quiet and peaceful room. Tsukiko’s eyes squinted before revealing brownish yellow eyes that drifted to Aomine’s sleeping face as he snored softly. “Get out! All of you!” she flinched hearing the loud voice yell again and squirmed out of Aomine’s arms sitting up discovering that their teammates were staring at her and Aomine while sleeping.

“What the hell?!” she exclaimed narrowing her eyes. “What are you all doing here?!”

Her growling voice made all of them flinch even Aomine who just woke up. “G-Gomenasai!” they chorused and exited the room slamming the door behind them.

Tsukiko sighed and rubbed her head. “It’s so early in the morning…” she uttered and a small squeal escaped her lips as she felt someone pull her back on the bed. “Aomine!!!”

Aomine pretended to be asleep and did fake snores, snuggling on his pillow. “Your arms are so heavy!” she pushed his long tan arms away from her body and successfully escaped his arms and fall off the bed.

“Oi, Tsukiko!” Aomine sat up seeing her stumble on the floor and is now rubbing her butt in pain. He gagged.

“What are you laughing at?!” the brunette shouted at Aomine who’s been laughing silently on the bed.

“N-Nothing” he wave it off and stood up from the bed. He pulled Tsukiko on her feet and they made their way towards the dining room to have their breakfast before having the final training for the finals.

“Ohayo, Tsukiko-san” Emiko was the only one who had greeted her because the others were scared at her for barging in Aomine’s room while they were sleeping. “Same with you, Aomine-senpai”

“Ohayo, Emiko” Tsukiko replied to her cousin and sat beside her and was followed by Aomine.

“Ohayo, Emiko” Aomine also greeted her.

“Right! Today we’re going to have hardcore training for the rest of the week before the finals!” Aya announced slapping her palm against the dining table.

.

.

.

“Kya! It hurts!” the purple head manager winced in pain after doing so and whined to Akashi who sighed at her stupidiness.

“Then why the heck did you have to do that?!” he scolded her with a facepalm.

“I wanted them to listen!”

“You should’ve just asked for their attention”

A sweat runs down on Tsukiko’s cheek as she watched the couple talk. She thought how cute they were caught a sight of Aomine looking over at her. As she glanced at him, he instantly looked away and blushed.

“Why are you blushing?” she asked him, poking his cheek.

“I’m not” he denied removing her hand from his cheek.

“Eh?” Tsukiko wondered and just let it be. She noticed that her brown hair was up to her waist now, and frowned because she didn’t like it whenever her hair was long. “Emiko…”

“What is it, Tsukiko-san?”

“My hair’s long again TT__TT” she whined, pointing at the tip of her hair as she grab it.