22: Training Camp - Day 6

i missed writing action chapters. so here you go.

"Well this match seems interesting," Kiyoshi spectated, rubbing his chin as all of them left the court to go watch Tsukiko and Aya go head to head against each other. 

Even the coach let them because they were interested in the match. Nobody actually saw them play against each other. 

"Tsukiko-san looks nervous," Emiko noticed, staring at her cousin. Her teammates glanced at her and had sweats hanging at their cheeks. 

"T-Tsu-nyan's nervous?" they chorused in disbelief and glanced back at Tsukiko who was nervously dribbling the ball while facing Aya at the court.

She started to walk towards the ring and Aya getting ready to be on defense. Tsukiko started to run towards the ring and Aya keeping up with her pace. She blocked the brunette even though she was a few inches smaller than her. Aya slapped the ball from Tsukiko and ran towards the ring successfully stealing the ball from Tsukiko. She did a lay-out leaving Tsukiko dumbfounded staring at the opposite ring. 'H-How did she...'

"Please take this seriously..." Aya said with a cold tone, glaring at her icily.

"She's in her zone," Akashi mumbled, alerting Aomine.

 He thought of something and glanced at Akashi. "Not that you've mentioned it... I wonder how good is Tsukiko when she's in her zone..." he said, catching Akashi's attention. 

"That's what Aya's trying to do," he uttered, giving the ace player a serious face. "She wants to see the limit of this Monster Player--"

"Stop calling her a monster already," Aomine snapped with an annoyed face. 

Akashi was surprised by Aomine's sudden annoyance and smirked. "Hmm, can't control yourself anymore, now can you?" he said, reading Aomine completely. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." Aomine denied, stuttering. 

"Aho," Akashi sighed and just watched the match. 

Tsukiko and Aya are tied with the score and as they said, they all gave their all. Sweat escaped their pores rolling down their skins. Trying to catch their breaths from exhaustion because both were using full speed against each other. Aya had the ball and dribbled towards the ring then jumped for a lay-out when a sudden gust of wind pass through her making the ball disappear from her hand and there appeared Tsukiko landing just pass her with the ball in her hands. She stole the ball from her. The monsters speed was just out of the naked eye's reach as she dashed towards the ring and dunked the ball. 

"SO COOL!" 

"Ne! Tsukikocchi's so cool!" Kise praised, trying to contain his excitement. "And of course Ayacchi is just as cool as her!" he added, cheering for both of the two, with Midorima beside him and Murasakibara boredly watching the one-on-one.

 "Oi! Keep it down Kise! You're noisy!" Aomine shouted at Kise with a nerve popping at his head. 

"Eh? Aominecchi! Is it wrong to cheer the person you admire?!" the blonde argued back. 

"Shut up! Aya already rejected you 291 times!" the raven blue head retorts as they started to fight.

"I don't like Ayacchi anymore! she already has Akashicchi!" Kise pouted. 

"You like TSUKIKO?!" Aomine's eyes widened.

Midorima pushed his glasses up watching them seriously. And Murasakibara too. Akashi was waiting for something and the Kuroko siblings were assuming that he was jealous. 

Kagami has no idea. 

He's an idiot.

"Is it wrongggggg???" Kise smiled, sounding in love with Tsukiko. "Tsukikocchi is the girl I always wanted! And I don't want to deny my feelings for her!" 

"W-Wha-a-at," Aomine stuttered. "As if you're her type! She will never date you!" 

"Why are you over-protective of Tsukikocchi, Aominecchi?" Kise raised his eyebrow. Aomine looked taken back and gulped. "Do you like her?" Kise questioned, decreasing the distance of their faces. "Do you, Aominecchi?" 

"I-I-I... I don't know what you're talking about--"

"Answer the question, Aominecchi."

"I-I..." 

Kise smirked and sighed, "I guess I don't have anything to worry about. I can make Tsukikocchi fall for me without any worries," he shrugged as Aomine reacted with a nerve pop. 

"Oi!" Aomine shouted as Kise continued to tease him. 

While back at the court, Aya and Tsukiko were done with their match. And it was a tie. 

"A-Aya-chan," Tsukiko called the purple haired girl who was panting in exhaustion, her hand on her chest. "Are you okay?" the brunette approached her and laid a hand on her back. 

"H-Hai, I'm just tired," Aya smiled and looked behind Tsukiko where Aomine and Kise were fighting. "Let's go over there..." as the two approached the bench...

.

.

.

Aomine stood up and followed a loud yell to Kise. "FINE FINE! OKAY I ADMIT IT! JUST STOP IT!" with that, Kise and Satsuki cheered in victory. "SUCCESS!" they fist pumped. 

"Whaaaat?"

"I should've known," Midorima fixed his glasses. 

"I knew it Ao-chin." Murasakibara smiled. 

"Told you," Tetsuya told Kagami who was completely clueless. "Huh???" the red head wondered.

"Right," Emiko agreed with a nod. 

"Finally," Akashi sighed.

"Wh-What?! Y-You guys knew?!" Aomine exclaimed. 

"For the whole camp," his friends chorused as he step back. "You guys..." he sighed. 

"What was that all about?" Tsukiko appeared behind him with Aya who sat on the bench beside akashi. 

Aomine flinched and hesitated to look at her. "N-Nothing!" he lied with a sheepish smile. 

Tsukiko eyed him suspiciously. "I don't believe you," she said and step forward. "What is it?" she demanded. 

"I told you it's nothing!" 

Tsukiko twitched an eye. "AOMINE." 

"Why are you asking anyway?" Aomine started. "It's not like I won't tell you that I like you...I'll tell you eventually," he slipped while he crossed his arms and his eyes closed. And they shot open. "CRAP!" 

"What..." Tsukiko widened her eyes while blushing. 

"CRAP! No Tsukiko! I-I-I mean--" Aomine tried to explain but the GoM already but in. 

"Tsukikocchi! Aominecchi has been keeping that feeling since the first time he saw you!" Kise revealed, smiling. 

"It's true Tsukiko-chan! Even I noticed it!" Satsuki added. 

"I agree," Midorima said and Murasakibara nodded. 

"My predictions are never wrong, therefore, I agree with them," Akashi also agreed and Aya smiled.

"I knew it too," Tetsuya confessed. "Hai," Emiko nodded. 

"A-Aomine you--" Tsukiko stuttered while blushing and covered her face. 

"Oi! why are you covering your face?" Aomine exclaimed as Tsukiko peeked through her fingers. "It's embarrassing to blush in front of my crush..." she said and covered her face again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA. THERE YOU GO. AOMINE'S CONFESSION. well not really intentionally but he's stupid so yeah... hope you enjoyed it